• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a grey villain. Who is harder to fight, because the main cast realizes she's not wrong. More like a battle of conflicting opinions where neither one is completely right or wrong, rather than your everyday black and white stuff.

AKM sama said:
I meant a grey villain. Who is harder to fight, because the main cast realizes she's not wrong. More like a battle of conflicting opinions where neither one is completely right or wrong, rather than your everyday black and white stuff.
Ha! Good luck with that I don't see AT being capable of that nor Toei

Baseline Low 2-C = Infinite Zamasu < First UIO (ep 110) < Suppressed Jiren (ep 109 - 110) < Kefla <= Second UIO <= Goku SSBJ KKx20 (Post 2nd UIO) = SSJBE Vegeta < God of Destruction Toppo < SSJBE Vegeta post-Rage Boost < Goku SSJBKKx20 + Rage Boost SSJBE Vegeta + 17 + Golden Freeza < Suppressed Jiren (ep 126) < (Beerus, Other God of Destructions?!) < Third UIO < 100% Jiren << UI < Limit Breaker Jiren < Rage Boosted UI <<<<<< Whis, other Angels <<< Grand Priest

in Dragonball Super Broly

SSJB Goku (BR) >= SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post 2nd UI)

SSJB Vegeta (BR) >= SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post 2nd UI)

SSJB Goku (BR) >= SSJB Vegeta (BR)

SSJB Goku (BR) >= Rage Broly

SSJB Goku (BR) + SSJB Vegeta (BR) < Base Gogeta < SSJ Broly < SSJ Gogeta < Beerus =< SSJ Broly (FP) << SSJB Gogeta

We don't know exactly how FP Broly and Gogeta Blue stack up to Jiren and UI,and the least we talk about it, the better

Xantospoc said:

Baseline Low 2-C = Infinite Zamasu < First UIO (ep 110) < Suppressed Jiren (ep 109 - 110) < Kefla <= Second UIO <= Goku SSBJ KKx20 (Post 2nd UIO) = SSJBE Vegeta < God of Destruction Toppo < SSJBE Vegeta post-Rage Boost < Goku SSJBKKx20 + Rage Boost SSJBE Vegeta + 17 + Golden Freeza < Suppressed Jiren (ep 126) < (Beerus, Other God of Destructions?!) < Third UIO < 100% Jiren << UI < Limit Breaker Jiren < Rage Boosted UI <<<<<< Whis, other Angels <<< Grand Priest

in Dragonball Super Broly

SSJB Goku (BR) >= SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post 2nd UI)

SSJB Vegeta (BR) >= SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post 2nd UI)

SSJB Goku (BR) >= SSJB Vegeta (BR)

SSJB Goku (BR) >= Rage Broly

SSJB Goku (BR) + SSJB Vegeta (BR) < Base Gogeta < SSJ Broly < SSJ Gogeta < Beerus =< SSJ Broly (FP) << SSJB Gogeta

We don't know exactly how FP Broly and Gogeta Blue stack up to Jiren and UI,and the least we talk about it, the better
Thanks bro!

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The peak of his power wouldn't have been any different, as SSJ4 turns him back to his adult self.

And absolutely, utterly no clue. There's not even a true indication or him for WHAT Goku is after 100 years.

He simply... is.
It was still said in a interview that he lost most of his power thanks to being a kid so I think that SSJ4 is still multiplying his kid base form. Also just give an opinion on how strong 100 year Goku is lol like he's as stronger as a SSJ4 Gogeta or something

Seth did a video about Post-100 years Goku where he arrived at the conclusion he would stronger than Zeno if he was training all this time.

Btw, I wouldn't use the guide that states that UI Goku is maybe beyond beerus. First of all, it doesn't specify which UI, since it shows omen but it describes when Goku perfected it. And second, if people don't take the whole brolly being the strongest antagonist statement as serious, why take another statement from another poster as truth. The best we can do in general is say that At their best, Jiren and UI Goku are at least beerus tier. We already have confirmation that broly was apparently a tier so high that they seem to want to hold back on stronger villians. Seems like UI Goku vs Beerus may be a thing in the future.

Whiss says in DBH world mission that UI Goku may have a chance at beating Beerus so there is that.

Either way, the idea of UI Goku being much stronger is completely unrealistic without even the show mentioning it. Hence why Broly being mentioned to he stronger than Beerus within the actual show is much bigger complement than Jiren or Goku every had

AKM sama said:
This kinda reminds me of how Broly was pretty innocent but Vegeta was about to kill him anyways lol. Like, Goku was all like "Vegeta No!" but he didn't really do anything else. If Broly wasn't actually strong, that ki blast would have killed him. Same thing with Gogeta where he was fodderizing Broly and then was completely ready to vape him with a Kamehameha. He didn't even know Broly was going to get saved.

I still remeber how people were ******** on Gogeta for that, either jokingly or seriously.

(#FuckGogeta) was even a tag.

Eh, I mean after he went SSB he was clearly out of Broly's league. He had the adaption sure, but Gogeta could have tried knocking him out. I see your point though.

The final part of the movie victimized Broly too much with him being completely helpless against Gogeta and Gogeta beating the living crap out of him.

I can understand some people being annoyed with Gogeta.

For once the main character goes quickly for the kill and people are annoyed?

If the point was KOing Broly they could have asked Whis to karate chop him in the neck just like he does to Beerus.

I'm with PaChi on this. Broly was the protagonist of the movie to an extent but he was still a threat to the planet. You can't blame Gogeta, who's on a time limit mind you, for actually going for the kill.

Unless they wanted to pull a Dragon Ball Revival on him, but with no indication of that at all or in the least that's just baseless speculation.

I in general have to agree, the general handling of his actions is not a mess, but it feels off.

I only saw that as Vegeta/Gogeta going for a super KO, not kill.

ZERO7772 said:
^Yet he let Frieza go away when he was the one who brought him here.
Goku let Frieza go in Namek and was willing to let him go in RoF, and he brought him back from the dead. And you feel weird that they let him live? Goku doesnt want to kill Frieza if he can avoid it because he enjoys fighting him. And vegeta seems to have forgiven him to an extent for some reason.

The real cal howard said:
Guys, what do you think is more iconic, Super Saiyan or the kamehameha?
I'd say both are equally iconic.

Never forget how Base Cumber fought toe to toe with SSBKK Vegito and Jiren was toying with SSJ3 Cumber in SDBH.

Jiren stupid strong.

Ryukama said:
Never forget how Base Cumber fought toe to toe with SSBKK Vegito and Jiren was toying with SSJ3 Cumber in SDBH.

Jiren stupid strong.
Implying vegito wasnt holding back 6 layers of infinity because fusion adds up dimensional levels, but since there is a rivalry they multiply, meaning 3 x 3 = 9D

Ryukama said:
Never forget how Base Cumber fought toe to toe with SSBKK Vegito and Jiren was toying with SSJ3 Cumber in SDBH. Jiren stupid strong.
Only in the anime and even there fight never concluded.

We don't have any idea how they'll have his manga counterpart perform

As far as anime goes, it would've clearly concluded in Jiren's favor. He wasn't taking that seriously at all and even then was starting to overpower Cumber.

Ryukama said:

Jiren stupid strong.
Jiren is not super strong. Vegito is just trash lol.

Seriously tho, Cumber SSJ3 got rekt by SSJ4 Vegito despite SSJ4 and SSB being shown to be relative in power. SSBE Vegeta was also much stronger than UI omen Goku.

DBH scaling is as wanky as it can get.

Isn't the manga done by shounen jump? If so, that's amazing.

Edit: idk why but I thought this was talking about the RWBY manga... never mind

The real cal howard said:
Isn't the manga done by shounen jump? If so, that's amazing.
Edit: idk why but I thought this was talking about the RWBY manga... never mind
It is written and illustrated by Nagayama and it's serialized in
V-Jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back