• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our stuff doesn't care about whether or not the writers take into account how strong they actually made their characters. Otherwise WOG would rule this wiki.

It ain't about how strong they think they made the character it's about adding shit to this hobby that doesn't even remotely follow it correctly let alone think about.

Legends Golden Freeza looks menacing.

61155639 374128066565404 573336426549493464 n

I am actually surprised how 100% golden Frieza is not a thing yet with how many fanfic transformations DBS has pulled in less than 3 years of air time

So it goes

Zeno (King of the Multiverse) > Grand Priest (Zeno's Advisor) > Grand Supreme Kai (Watches over the Cardinal Supreme Kais)/Angels (Mentor Gods of Destruction) > The Cardinal Supreme Kais (Create and fill planets with life)/Gods of Destruction (Destroy planets and races that are bad for the development of the universe) > Grand Kai (Watches over the Cardinal Kais) > The Cardinal Kais (Watches over a specific area of the universe) > King Yemma (Watches over who gets to Heaven or Hell) > Guardians (Watch over their planet)

For Dragon Ball's Pantheon

Did I miss anyone?

It's not that nobody cares for it, you just don't look in the right places.

It's constantly worshipped as god gifts in other sites.

https://youtu.be/ysNjjDs6tcU

Little video by Masako X showcasing all of the lovely thought, creativity and actual effort I would be overjoyed to see being implemented in making new forms, if any do appear.

Of course, Your Mileage May Vary about the forms he presents themselves but it's just a general guideline.

I mean if they already have Dio saying Za Warudo in Yu Gi Oh they might as well have something else from a Jump anime.

Speaking of legends. Apparently they had Buu saga Vegito scare off RoF Goku in SSB a little bit from what I heard on Kanzenshuu.

Legends powerscaling isn't that good. They had Frost fight the MC and then had the MC have trouble with Frieza. Speaking of the MC, he should get a key for his Super Saiyan 2 form.

ZERO7772 said:
Speaking of legends. Apparently they had Buu saga Vegito scare off RoF Goku in SSB a little bit from what I heard on Kanzenshuu.
He's somehow able to hold his own quite easily against SSB Goku and Vegeta combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back