• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's somehow able to hold his own quite easily against SSB Goku and Vegeta combined.

You have a link for that?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I mean if these are AU versions it's very possible for them to scale to the DBS Cast.... However in that case we'd have to reevaluate Shallot.
If it's AU then how do we know what tier they are?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Why? What's wrong with the skinny look?
Most of Toriyama's current designs look like twigs. First it was Beerus, Whis and SSG (I don't have anything against them though, they all look great and SSG was a welcome change). But then all these U6 saiyans look like teenage twigs tbh. Most GoDs turned out to be twigs. He even made UI Goku look like a twig.

I'm just glad Toei had brains enough not to go through with the last one. Seriously, get Toriyama his editor back so that he can reject his bad designs.

Hoi, guys! I am suprised DB threads are alive after the anime and movie ending, to be honest!

Toppo is just fat. GoD Toppo was all Toei's doing and they did good. Even Zamasu was a twig.

Jiren was the only buff character that came from Toriyama in DBS.

Toei pushed for it and it counts as a DBZ design tbf, as it is clearly based on Broly.

When the filler character is more alpha than the main ones lol

Over 420 comments. Who will take up the mantle of making a new thread ovo?

AKM sama said:
Most of Toriyama's current designs look like twigs. First it was Beerus, Whis and SSG (I don't have anything against them though, they all look great and SSG was a welcome change). But then all these U6 saiyans look like teenage twigs tbh. Most GoDs turned out to be twigs. He even made UI Goku look like a twig.

I'm just glad Toei had brains enough not to go through with the last one. Seriously, get Toriyama his editor back so that he can reject his bad designs.
SSG and UI aren't really twigs. They're just not super buff. It's more of an athletic build. Two of the U6 Saiyans are female, and one of them actually gets extremely buff upon transforming. No other Saiyan really has Cabba's physique, so I welcome the design. Otherwise, he'd look too much like Gohan.

We just got Broly too at that.

I don't remember because it's been a while but did the last/second to last XV2 DLC confirm that Tapion was the one who gave Trunks his sword? At least, in the XV timeline. I remember reading somewhere that it didn't work in Z because it didn't fit on the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back