• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
No. They are just manifestations of hatred, not actual hatred as a concept.
And they still behave like a gas, or at least some sort of substance.
Zamasu behaved like a cloud while trying to become the concept fo justice.

DMB 1 said:
You mean when he became the universe in DBS?
Yeah, when he became the timeline, Gowasu said he becoming the concept of Justice or at least was trying to do so and before that, the 'dimension of hate' from Black also had his clone be gas-like so it seems to just be how dragon ball represent concept or incarnation of concepts.

BlackeJan said:
So i forgot but how come Base Goku (Post ToP) isn't Low 2C?
Why would he? He doesn't scale to any Low 2-C character in base.

The Broly movie has nothing to put base Goku at Low 2-C though. Even Ikari Broly himself is Low 2-C because he scales to SSB Goku.

Yeah that's the point though. Base Goku was trading blows with Ikari Broly (did better then SSG Vegeta but he still was getting tossed) then turned SSJ and was able to deal damage in or make Broly move

At most only SS1 and up Goku would've been Low 2-C because his Base form is shown to have performed better than SSG Vegeta in the movie. However it's decided that it's better to just wait for DBS to return and see if they change the powerscaling in the Broly arc. Since people believe that Base Goku being stronger than SSG Vegeta and therefore SS1 Goku being stronger than SSB Vegeta is an outlier or inconsistency.

Either way, that's not how it works. Broly scales to Low 2-C Goku, not Goku scales to Low 2-C Broly who scales to Low 2-C Goku. Ikari's Broly final strength capped out against SSB Goku, his initial strength strength as Ikari was not Low 2-C. It grew during the battle.

Currently Ikari Broly is Low 2-C based off his peak strength. Initially he still would've been Low 2-C if we used the scaling that was deemed an outlier.

Ikari Broly fighting SS1 Goku still would've made him Low 2-C since Base Goku was shown to performed better than SSG Vegeta. And SSB is basically the super saiyan form of SSG. So SS1 Goku would've logically been stronger than SSB Vegeta who is Low 2-C since his Base form was comparable if not stronger than SSG Vegeta. But like I said this is currently deemed an outlier and therefore unusable.

The wiki has concluded that Dragon Ball makes no real distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C. That is, no infinite gap. This means that SSG, despite being within the same tier of power as Blue, is not considered Low 2-C.

So while Vegeta is Low 2-C in SSB he is not considered to be Low 2-C in SSG and, as a result, Wrath Broly was not Low 2-C at that point in time for s SSG Vegeta.

I personally don't agree with it but it's the conclusion reached by the wiki and I don't really care. The most it effects is how far into Low 2-C that characters like Goku, Broly, Gogeta, Frieza and Beerus scale.

Also, with those translations...doesn't it blatantly scale Golden Cooler to CC SSG Goku? If so, then he should scale extremely high in 2-B.

Dragomer said:
Yeah, when he became the timeline, Gowasu said he becoming the concept of Justice or at least was trying to do so and before that, the 'dimension of hate' from Black also had his clone be gas-like so it seems to just be how dragon ball represent concept or incarnation of concepts.
Pretty sure he was being metaphorical: to become the Universe's justice, he became one with the universe, but not an actual concept.

DMB 1 said:
Dragomer said:
Pretty sure he was being metaphorical: to become the Universe's justice, he became one with the universe, but not an actual concept.
Nah, Gowasu was pretty clear about Zamasu trying to become 'justice itself', if he actualy did it or it would have happened after he became every timeline is debatable though.

Why not ?

Prove it's one.

Zamasu is an egomaniac. He believes himself to be the ultimate being, the god between gods. He thinks that his idea of Justice is the right one and wants to impose it to the rest of the universe.

That is what he refers to by saying "becoming justice". Becoming the one who dictates what is right and what is wrong.

PaChi2 said:
Why not ?
Prove it's one.
Zamasu is an egomaniac. He believes himself to be the ultimate being, the god between gods. He thinks that his idea of Justice is the right one and wants to impose it to the rest of the universe.

That is what he refers to by saying "becoming justice". Becoming the one who dictates what is right and what is wrong.

......It's not Zamasu who said that, it was Gowasu, an unbiased source that has a deep knowledge of the universe and how it works, Infinite Zamasu never talks, he isn't the source of that statement, Gowasu was.

Did you even read what i said ?

"......It's not Zamasu who said that, it was Gowasu, an unbiased source that has a deep knowledge of the universe and how it works, Infinite Zamasu never talks, he isn't the source of that statement, Gowasu was.

Did you even read what i said ?"

I think you misunderstood.

Gowasu knows Zamasu. Zamasu keeps blabbering about Justice and Mortals and so on. When Zamasu becomes "Infinite Zamasu", Gowasu clearly sees it as Zamasu becoming "something else", "something beyond", not the literal manifestation of a concept.

PaChi2 said:
"......It's not Zamasu who said that, it was Gowasu, an unbiased source that has a deep knowledge of the universe and how it works, Infinite Zamasu never talks, he isn't the source of that statement, Gowasu was.
Did you even read what i said ?"

I think you misunderstood.

Gowasu knows Zamasu. Zamasu keeps blabbering about Justice and Mortals and so on. When Zamasu becomes "Infinite Zamasu", Gowasu clearly sees it as Zamasu becoming "something else", "something beyond", not the literal manifestation of a concept.
Except that nothing actualy indicate that, Zamasu does his weird thing, Gowasu, the only person with knowledge on that kind of thing, immediatly explain it as Zamasu becoming justice itself and no one ever contradict him or anything so yeah, Gowasu did see Zamasu become 'something beyond' and said it was 'Justice' and we have no reason to think he was wrong.

CryoTheMayo said:
The wiki has concluded that Dragon Ball makes no real distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C. That is, no infinite gap. This means that SSG, despite being within the same tier of power as Blue, is not considered Low 2-C.

So while Vegeta is Low 2-C in SSB he is not considered to be Low 2-C in SSG and, as a result, Wrath Broly was not Low 2-C at that point in time for s SSG Vegeta.

I personally don't agree with it but it's the conclusion reached by the wiki and I don't really care. The most it effects is how far into Low 2-C that characters like Goku, Broly, Gogeta, Frieza and Beerus scale.
Ikr. The only solution is we should make a single key for characters at their strongest form

Dragomer said:
Nah, he'd be an conceptual being, becoming the timeline already make him abstract.
No way. Itc Zeno wouldn't be able to erase him with only erasing the timeline. Also if Zeno had conceptual erasure people would forget about the characters after he erased them. As if they never existed in the first place

^. Think whatever you want. Really, it's of no interest to me.

If it was true, you wouldn't have responded, dude.

Sigh. Let me rephrase it: I already told you that you were wrong, I dont care if you want to rethink your position. If you cant understand what is a figure of speech and that not everything is meant to be taken literally word by word, sorry but I cant help you.

Aaaaand I remembered you were the guy accusing me of hating on pokemon or something. I shouldnt have responded in the first place.

JackJoyce said:
Also if Zeno had conceptual erasure people would forget about the characters after he erased them. As if they never existed in the first place
That only happens to some types of Abstract Existences.

PaChi2 said:
^. Think whatever you want. Really, it's of no interest to me.
If it was true, you wouldn't have responded, dude.
Sigh. Let me rephrase it: I already told you that you were wrong, I dont care if you want to rethink your position. If you cant understand what is a figure of speech and that not everything is meant to be taken literally word by word, sorry but I cant help you.
Aaaaand I remembered you were the guy accusing me of hating on pokemon or something. I shouldnt have responded in the first place.

And i already debunked what you told me because it was clearly and factualy wrong.

If you didn't't care you wouldn't be responding so we both know it's not true.

Once again, if it's a figure of speech, prove it, you're convinced it's a figure of speech while not even knowing who had actualy said that, it's not convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back