• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point it's just got to be accepted that dbs will never have any impressive hax and the hax they get will be in some way limited why because toriyama seems to want to keep to the traditional fist to cuff fighthing nobody is gonna have a hax ability that makes them able to one shot people without even touching them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
At this point it's just got to be accepted that dbs will never have any impressive hax and the hax they get will be in some way limited why because toriyama seems to want to keep to the tradition fist to cuff fighthing nobody is gonna have a hax ability that makes them able to one shot people without even touching them.
That would be boring as hell. It wouldn't be a good fight if you have people going around one shotting everyone.

Faisal Shourov said:
0.1 second? Is that a joke or is it supposed to be impressive? I feel bad for those who were wishing for impressive hax. Poison, Lava and 0.1 second timeskip smh
And Goku beating Hit is a fuging disgrace. Akira really dropped the ball on this one. The whole tournament became shit because of the ending What a waste of time
Not If we have a statement that Vegeta or Goku can throw like 10k/100k punches in that timelaps and Hit stops time for 0.1 seconds to counter them all, that would be epic.

About Goku beating hit, I can't agree more with you, this is Bulls**t to the highest degrees.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
At this point it's just got to be accepted that dbs will never have any impressive hax and the hax they get will be in some way limited why because toriyama seems to want to keep to the tradition fist to cuff fighthing nobody is gonna have a hax ability that makes them able to one shot people without even touching them.
That would be boring as hell. It wouldn't be a good fight if you have people going around one shotting everyone.
Exactly dragon ball is all about the fights so they will never get abilities that makes the tradition fist to cuff,ki blast fights irrelevant though i think fights involving some sort of hax like everyone getting a specific hax would be cool its not gonna happen.

Nah this is legit bro

Damn. ;-;

There a lot of hax they could've used tho. Like for everytime Hit landed a punch, Vegeta's soul begins to deteriorate or at least slowing down time to get in hits.

Yeah I am disappointed as well. It feels like every DB fan got exactly what they wanted with episode 12. This arc had a lot of potential to be the same as ep 12 but instead of AP wise, hax wise. Not even looking from a VS Debate standpoint, there was still a load of creative potential and interesting new powers that could've been used. Overall this tournament really dropped the ball.

Episode 40 Summary : The martial arts tournament againts Universe 6 that wages on Earth has finally come to a close. In an outburst of anger, Champa wants to destroy his defeated contestants. Cabba and the others are frozen in fear. At that time, the one who appeared on the ring is...

JOHN CENA

Can some one explain to me how time skipping works, is it time stop, going into the future or to the past, i don't get it.

time skip- idk how it works in db

but irl, you could possibly stretch space time in a certain way that moving in a circle around it would cause you to jump a break (i dont remember exactly how it works, but i read about it/ saw it a while back)

If its anything like king crimsons time skip from jojo then its essential like precognition you skip into to the future so you know whats gonna happen then you erase that skip and only you remember what happens so basically precognition.

So Hit is gonna have the knowledge of everything that happens in 0.1, so we're expecting, alot of movement in only a short amount of time, great.

Monaka might be that guy in the middle of the ring and maybe he stops Champa from destroying the U6 fighters and we get the beginning of an epic fight between Monaka and Champa.

Aimenaltair said:
So Hit is gonna have the knowledge of everything that happens in 0.1, so we're expecting, alot of movement in only a short amount of time, great.
Yea he is gonna have knowledge of everything .1 seconds in the future. I dont expect any impresssive speed feats so dont get your hopes up though it would be great if they said they were exchanging millions of blows in .1 seconds

Also, don't lose hope, the 1st version of episode 39 never specified said anything about the .1 second timeskip. Maybe Toriyama is still deciding what he'll do with Tokitobashi.

So Goku hasn't used the Kaioken all this time because it was sealed...when in the world did that happen and how does he unseal it!?

What's so bad about the Time Skip? It's great hax, I don't get why everyone is wishing for Jojo levels of hax, at that point it wouldn't be DB anymore. I for one am glad more and more warriors are getting hax abilities.

Nibbler3100 said:
So Goku hasn't used the Kaioken all this time because it was sealed...when in the world did that happen and how does he unseal it!?
No, I think there's a seal that needs to be broken to stop Hit's time skipping and Goku needs to add Kaioken and SSB to break said seal.

should be the case most likely

YAS! Also, has everyone forgotten, Whis and Vados may have a lot of hax and we still don't know anything about the next arc or Zarama for that matter.

The question i'm having is what level of Kaioken is Goku going to be using. Cause last time he used it, the highest he managed to get to was Kaioken x20...

TakatoBlue said:
So, guys ... Kaioken + SSB = 3-A Goku confirmed????!!
Not sure goku is at multi-galaxy+ right now and its a pretty big range i think not sure if only a simple kioken x2 for example could bump him up to 3-A. It depends on what level of kioken goku is using

CrossverseCrisis said:
The question i'm having is what level of Kaioken is Goku going to be using. Cause last time he used it, the highest he managed to get to was Kaioken x20...
Super Kaioken, like in the filler tournament.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
the max kaoiken ever used was against lord slug, which was kaoiken x 100

max canon kaoiken was 20x
Was that like from the movie itself? Cuz i don't recall a Kaioken 100 being used there....might have overlooked it or something tho...

Shock97 said:
What's so bad about the Time Skip? It's great hax, I don't get why everyone is wishing for Jojo levels of hax, at that point it wouldn't be DB anymore. I for one am glad more and more warriors are getting hax abilities.
Nothing is wrong with time skip its a good ability but i am dissatified with the level of hax in dbs so far. Dbs has high raw power but is severly lacking decent hax, it doesnt have to be anything ridiculous i just want the characters to have decent hax and not these limited abilities that they have now.

CrossverseCrisis said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
the max kaoiken ever used was against lord slug, which was kaoiken x 100

max canon kaoiken was 20x
Was that like from the movie itself? Cuz i don't recall a Kaioken 100 being used there....might have overlooked it or something tho...
it was stated in some poster to be x100

Kaio kenx 100 you say?

I need that bit of info for a little side project, by anychance do you know the surce or which Saga this movie would technically take place in?

SomebodyData said:
Kaio kenx 100 you say?

I need that bit of info for a little side project, by anychance do you know the surce or which Saga this movie would technically take place in?
Post Saiyan Saga and Pre Frieza saga

SomebodyData said:
Kaio kenx 100 you say?
dont scale it to the canon db saga tho :eek:

@Tribunal: Hmm. Fair enough. I was just going by the canon version of it then, yeah.

@Pegasus: I kind of agree with ya. If they had anymore decent hax beyond what's limited for them here, that'd be amazing for the DBverse. I have the same problem with Kingdom Heart's hax in a way. Like one guy has power over time yet that shit isn't expanded beyond making "timed fights".

If only.....if only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back