• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mighty and Raven: I am wondering how Toriyama can do a new transformation with White hair without being called unoriginal. Almost every possible model of Saiyan transformation has been made in fanart

White saiyan god will be called a SSJ5 or Xicor ripoff for sure

SSJ5 Goku
Xicor

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so, has anyone alse interpretted goku and vegeta not ssurpassing beerus and whis in the near future as a possibility that beerus and whis will get more powerful themselves

this could be through various means, like removing restruictions that we currently dont know about
For all we know, Beerus and Whis might have their power restricted by higher authorities, so that they don't bust the universe if angered. It is very much possible the Gods are much, much stronger than we see them currently.

Goku and Vegeta are absolute fodder to the Gods no doubt

so, has anyone alse interpretted goku and vegeta not ssurpassing beerus and whis in the near future as a possibility that beerus and whis will get more powerful themselves

this could be through various means, like removing restruictions that we currently dont know about

Could be i could defiently see them having restrictions on their power or something like that

i also like the idea that instead of a "restriction" they have some form of transformation

inb4 final villain whis fused with vados

-> Whidos

Aimenaltair said:
I hate to be the one who say it, Whis is male, i think, and Vados is a female, so... if you catch my meaning.
We already have a male + female fusion, remember old kai?

Time loli restricting Whis from Unlimited Time Rewind? Yes, please.

TakatoBlue said:

Time loli restricting Whis from Unlimited Time Rewind? Yes, please.
maybe some elder gods restrict normal ones

Can we get some actual tiers for the U6 fighters by now I think we've seen enough at least Botamo, Frost, Magetta, & Kabba they aren't getting anymore feats lol they're all mostly 3-B's anyway

Nibbler3100 said:
Can we get some actual tiers for the U6 fighters by now I think we've seen enough at least Botamo, Frost, Magetta, & Kabba they aren't getting anymore feats lol
They will remain at unknown until Akira clears us about the gap between SSJ and SSB. It was previously assumed that SSJ=SSG, however Cabba should've been one shotted by Vegeta if that were the case.

i have a feeling that hit will be the first character to show something on the ground of low 2-C

and if that happens, the gods would also be scaled to him (unless he is shown to be strongeer than certain ones)

SSJW. Super Saiya-jin White, or, alternatively, Super Social Justice Warrior

Promestein said:
Super Social Justice Warrior
The form in which Goku goes around beating up people who fail to use they/them pronouns and anyone who insinuates men and women aren't equal in every single arbitrary aspect.

Flawless.

And yes, I am well aware that we are pretty harsh regarding that sort of thing ourselves, but we actually have good reasons for it.

For one thing, as far as I understand, wikia demands it of us.

And for another, this community would end up impossible to manage if people behaved like they do in forums, constantly antagonising, trolling, and insulting each other.

People can behave any way they want elsewhere, but in order to have rational levelheaded civil discussions, and an overall collaborative relaxed atmosphere, we need those regulations, even if some people call us "VS Babies" for it.

@Ant nah we understand completely. Even if some may insult us for it I believe that our overall non hostile and civilized atmosphere is probably one of if not the most appealing thing about this site. Having certain regulations in order to maintain that positive environment, especially when it is demanded by Wikia to do so (which running Joke Battles has taught me that they do indeed hold expectations of their wikis a lot, mostly for good reason) is not akin to being too harsh, being overly PC or censorship.

Anyone who would compare us to those SJW's that you mentioned clearly do not know what they are talking about. The rules here are to uphold a platform where others can express different ideas in a safe and comfortable way. That is the exact opposite of SJWs' intent. They want everyone to always agree with whatever they have to say and will go to petty, immoral and sometimes downright illegal measures to make sure no one can debate them on an equal playing field.

Thank you. I agree. I have bad experiences with how they systematically try to censor anything that goes against their agendas on Wikipedia, release blatantly misleading lying YouTube videos, and publish extremely slanted, censored, and manipulative demagogue news media here in Sweden.

Anyway, this is off-topic, so let's return to discussing Dragon Ball.

...why?

It's highly unlikely though. Few authors actually use higher dimensional theory, Toriyama doing so would be uncharacteristic of his "what you see is what you get" style, not to mention unless the twelve universe thing is retconned (it's possible) they won't qualify for even 2-A much less varying degrees of infinity above that.

TheMightyRegulator said:
...why?
It's highly unlikely though. Few authors actually use higher dimensional theory, Toriyama doing so would be uncharacteristic of his "what you see is what you get" style, not to mention unless the twelve universe thing is retconned (it's possible) they won't qualify for even 2-A much less varying degrees of infinity above that.
No need to retcon anything. We already know U7 has alternate timelines, which makes the complete destruction of U7 Tier 2-C, in order to be 2-A, they only need to say that there are infinite timelines. And because it's highly likely they will re-introduce Trunks, Time Loli or Miira, it ca happen.

Also, TLT1, Tier 2 DB is my dream, but I wouldn't be mad if they end up being Tier 1 lol.

Guys I can imagine it now 'Clash the final battle of gods, the infinite timelines in jeopardy, is screwattack finally SCREWED?!?

Derpmaster9000 said:
Guys I can imagine it know 'Clash the final battle of gods, the infinite timelines in jeopardy, is screwattack finally SCREWED?!?
I can smell the salt this will create from all the way over here.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Guys I can imagine it know 'Clash the final battle of gods, the infinite timelines in jeopardy, is screwattack finally SCREWED?
It would be a stalemate, since Goku can destroy infinite universes, yet Superman can lift infinity. And infinity = infinity. However Goku is only a good character that "we even want" if he is weaker than Superman, so Supes then gets a "Via Quality" win.

Alexcar3000 said:
Ryukama said:
Supes then gets a "Via Quality" win.
> Triggered.
Bruh don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sayin that's totally what SA would do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back