• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the anime version of DBZ with the exception of Vegito and Gogeta everybody else in the Buu Saga and the last two movies are still 4-A+ until Kep recalcs Goku's universe shaking feat for a potentially higher result.

If you use Mercalli VI/Magnitude 5 that number would jump up to high end 3-C, less than 10x below 3-B.

Yeah, but considering the afterlife is under a literal ground terrain I believe a real earthquake's seismic waves\radiated energy is more appropriate to calc the feat

The thing is, the number I got from my new estimate would be so high as to be tagged as "null" or "infinite" by any Richter magnitude converter. Not even the direct formula is working lmao.

That's giving me straight up 3-B results, and far above baseline at that. Of course it's still nowhere close to 3-A considering how big the tier is. Going so far into 3-B this early is almost certainly an outlier.

The current version isn't 4-A+ and not applicable to the way Goku did it, so he's probably going down to Kid Buu's feat. Never mind, seems the current version will stay.

There's clear statements in the anime and the guides that Kid Buu > Other Buus, it's only in the manga where that applies. Goku is also said to be the strongest in an episode title and maybe by the narrator.

Wow, seeing as how many keys and how much information is there in Son Goku (Toei)'s profile, I don't think we can merge it with his GT profile.

Also, great work SD, Dark, Kep and anyone who is working on it.

We were talking about a Vegito Profile then it turned it into how they would scale then I find out that apparently Kid Buu is the strongest ot of all the Buu's which doesn't make sense to me given that he's lost the power of those he absorbed....

He also lost the power of the fat Supreme Kai, which when absorbed was holding the original Buu back and made him weaker and less deadly.

Now we need to fix the GT profiles. After that we're probably going to make a profile for DBS Manga Goku. When all that is done I might bring up another thing about some of the anime DBS profiles that needs to be fixed or wait for the Broly movie to come out before bring it up.

I'm fine with 4-A+ [3-C for those stronger], but Kep is it possible to calc Frieza lifting the Supernova?. Also i trust Buutenks/Buuhan statement of being the strongest Majin and SS3 Goku in Fusion Reborn is stronger when he fought Kid Buu.

AKM sama said:
He also lost the power of the fat Supreme Kai, which when absorbed was holding the original Buu back and made him weaker and less deadly.
Exactly. That was an misinterpretation from those databooks since Kai said that Kid Buu is the most deadliest cause he does reckless things compared to the others

Can I have a request to please downgrade Toppo, Vegeta, Kefla, Goku, and Jiren on certain forms and tiering, please?!

1. Not only shaking the entire World of Void is outlier, cause you need to be infinite to shake something that's infinite seeing of how nether Goku not Jiren is infinite since their body still have a finite limits, but at the same time they are capable of losing in the fight.

2. According to Whis and Vados, if two GoD fights, not only one universe gets destroyed, but a second universe as well. When both Goku and Jiren (two fighters more powerful than a GoD) fought, nothing happened to the World of Void. Meaning the World of Void if bigger than two universes, which further backs up shaking the World of Void is nothing but an outlier, or else both Goku and Jiren would have scaled to 2-C right now individually.

3. Why is Vegeta more powerful than Vegito same with GoD Toppo? Blue Evolution Vegeta is only supposed to equal to Blue Kaio-ken x20 Goku, correct? Vegito Blue on the other hand is the multiply of both Vegeta and Goku's power level with Super Saiyan Blue stacked on top of it! Comparing this two would be a difference between Super Vegito fighting against Buuhan vs Super Kaioken Goku fighting against Pikkon. So please downgrade both of them back to 3-A.

4. Goku didn't reach Beerus's power level until his final Ultra Instinct Omen transformation as stated by Hermes in Twitter. Meaning all of this previous Ultra Instinct Omen transformation should only scaled to High 3-A since Beerus himself is Low 2-C. Same with Kefla.

5. Supreme Kai was sprouting nonsense when he mentioned Jiren is the most powerful opponent that Universe 7 ever faced, I mean who would even trust a guy who is scared of Pui-Pui an opponent that base Vegeta defeated while Supreme Kai himself is Perfect Cell level?

6. Beerus being scared of Jiren is also subjective and it's no different from him being scared of Blue Kaio-ken Goku during it's first appearance. I mean how many times has Dragon Ball characters shown being afraid of weaker opponents? Many times!

TL;DL, I rest my case.

Actually Blue Evoulution Vegeta is equal to an SSBKK Goku by what a person said in an tiny interview (Geekdom has it on a video)

The interview said the transformation SSBE = SSBKK which is wrong based on what we've seen in the series.

1. It is not an outlier because the form of Goku's that did the feat, and his opponents that did similar feats were new at the time, with unknown limits at the point in time. It can't be an outlier if there are no other feats to discredit it.

2. The World of Void is an infinite space in a 3-Dimensional sense. So yeah, it is infinitely bigger than a physical universe. The World of Void is also a VOID. There is nothing in it to be destroyed, although to shake an infinite-sized dimension like the WoV does take infinite 3-D levels of power.

3. You are acting like the Goku in the late-end of the Tournament of Power to the Zamasu Arc have the same level of power and therefore Vegeta, who is Goku's equal, should be weaker than Zamasu Vegito, which is ridiculous and disingenuous. Super Saiyan Blue Goku was getting bodied by Berseker Kale, but after ULO, Super Saiyan God form Goku was able to causally pimp-slap both a much stronger Kale and Caulifla at the same time. He got multiple boosts of strength in the arc.

4. There are numerous statements saying that the uber-suppressed Jiren that fought first-time Ultra Instinct Omen Goku was > than Zamasu, not to mention that Jiren surpassed Space-Time. They are Low 2-C.

5. This is not an argument. Supreme Kai was at the Infinite Zamasu event and is a knowledgeable and reputable source in the series. Just because he initially underestimated the power of the Saiyans back when he first met them, doesn't mean that he is incapable of comparing power levels. That is a ridiculous thing to say.

6. Beerus being shocked that Goku has an ability to multiply his power when Goku never showed him said ability and him literally stating that it was impossible for Jiren, a mortal, to have such an immense amount of power are completely different situations. Not even remotely comparable.

I have to go to sleep so I can't respond after this, but I suggest looking at the threads in which these characters are upgraded to get a better understanding of why these characters have their tiers.

@Everyone

Good Night.

Warren Valion said:
Wall of Text
1. It was stated by many people that the World of Void is infinite in size hence the name World of Void, shaking something infinite is no different from Post-Crisis Superman lifting the Book of Infinite Pages or Spectre off the ground. To shake something that's infinite, you have to be infinite which neither Goku nor Jiren is, but finite.

2. Bring back to my first point.

3. Unless you can prove to me that Vegeta can close in the power gap between him and a character that is stronger than him in his BASE form with added Super Saiyan Blue multiplier, you can keep dreaming. Training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber didn't do much for Vegeta against Black, so what made you think going back inside there the second time would do anything this enormously great?

4. Hermes's statement in the Twitter about Ultra Instinct Omen Goku in his final transformation being equal to Beerus is confirmed by Toriyama the legit creator of Dragon Ball himself. So please don't attack the creator.

5. If that's the case, then the entire Zamasus thing, Majin Buu thing, Android thing, Frieza thing, Red Ribbon Army thing, Saiyan Genoicide thing, etc. wouldn't have happened, now would it?

6. Beerus got sweaty in both situation and even had doubts that he could beat both Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta teaming up together in a fight way back in Golden Frieza Saga, while none of this guys are nowhere near his power level but an ant comparing to him. Sorry, not buying it.

1/2. "No different Post-Crisis Superman lifting the Book of Infinite or Spectre off the ground"

No it's different as Superman didn't have some transformation that wouldn't make it a outliner.

There's a difference between infinite stamina and infinite power this isn't even like true infinite, just infinite 3-D power from this feat.

3. "Training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber didn't do much for Vegeta against Black."

Vegeta rekted Goku Black after Hyperbolic Time Chamber training.

Huesito88 said:
1/2. "No different Post-Crisis Superman lifting the Book of Infinite or Spectre off the ground"
No it's different as Superman didn't have some transformation that wouldn't make it a outliner.

There's a difference between infinite stamina and infinite power this isn't even like true infinite, just infinite 3-D power from this feat.

3. "Training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber didn't do much for Vegeta against Black."

Vegeta rekted Goku Black after Hyperbolic Time Chamber training.
Maxresdefault (1)
And I'm guessing this clones belongs to Vegeta trapping him and Goku under a circle of eternal gang beating?

Vegeta did beat the crap out of Goku Black. The only problem was he powered up right after getting beat up by Vegeta.

Peter1129 said:
Vegeta did beat the crap out of Goku Black. The only problem was he powered up right after getting beat up by Vegeta.
That's means in the end, Vegeta lost the fight. Black rekt Vegeta after the HTC, end of discussion.

Peter1129 said:
Not really Black just powered up even further. But the fact still stands that Vegeta was stronger than Pre-Scythe Black after his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
So Vegeta is weak? I mean the main point of HTC was for him to beat Black, and look what happened. The only time Vegeta ever truly beat Black was in the manga, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back