• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, by your scaling. Never said you stated that directly.

Just found out that its never stated if Frieza defended himself with 50% or not aftee the kamehameha https://youtu.be/hG0dsM8NIpA Mind linking Frieza saying he needed 50%?

And that was debunked when it only took a ki blast to destroy the kamehameha.

@Quantu true lol

Yeah it was a close one for a single last second ki blast, he even managed to hold the kamehameha eith one hand for a while. While he was clearly damaged, it wasn't anything that could be considered 'effective' judging by the narrator. In addition, that same 50% Frieza took significantly more poerrful attacks and still got out alive and with relatively high health (Spirit Bomb most notably), showing that the kamehameha was relatively weak in comparsion in terms of damage to Frieza.

I don't mean to sound needy, but cant you give video scans? Hard to guage the full context with only the statements mid sentence.

SomebodyData said:
It managed to deal more damage to Lord Slug than Kaio-ken x 100, however, Goku + .Piccolo's energy with an unknown kaio-ken multiplier is even greater than that apparently
Really? I thought it was the other way around. Perhaps I was confused by the Goku+Piccolo's energy+kaioken thing.

lol I don't remember it very well.

But yeah, the Freeza ordeal supports the notion that ssj1 was only like 50x.

Ok so I look on the Goku (Toei) Profile and the 5-A doesn't look like it was accepted....can we also make a profile for Vegeta or Vegito?

Darkanine said it was fine, likely Assault. No Vegito for now i have other things to fix, can someone calc the lifting of the Supernova from Frieza and Trunks [these two are the highest lifting strengths feats of Z and GT], lastly there is this at 2:27 which is very minor. GT has no decent lifting feats compared to Z.

Note: I'm working for Vegeta, but i need to fix the other Anime char. before.

Considering how SS3 Goku is a mere 7x away from baseline 3-C. Vegito is probably at least 4-A in base and 3-C with transformations.

Most GT characters also need to be upgraded from 4-A to 3-C. Since they are currently scaled to Buu's feat rather than SS3 Goku's feat.

Baby Saga GT Goku with transformations, Super 17 Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga GT Vegeta with transformations, Super 17 Saga Base Vegeta, Majuub, Super Saiyan GT Trunks, Infant and Teen Baby, Hyper Meta Rildo, Meta-Rildo, Base Super 17, Shell Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, Oceanus Shenron, and Fusion Reborn Gogeta should be 3-C.

Using Kid Buu's galaxy busting feat I think over 100x to reach baseline 3-C no matter which value you use. But SS3 Goku shaking the universe is a mere 7x away from baseline 3-C and he's on par with Kid Buu.

What do you think of:

SS3 Goku, Kid Buu, First Form Janemba and Hirudegarn: 4-A.

Super Buu, SS3 Gotenks, Super Janemba: At least 4-A.

GT Ultimate Gohan [Baby GT Goku, Vegeta, Riildo, Baby, Base S.17 and some Dragons], Transformed Hirudegarn, Buutenks to Buuhan, SS Gogeta and Vegito: 3-C.

I'm not really sure if the Buu Saga Top Tiers should be 3-C. Is the scaling chain long enough to prove they are 7x stronger than SS3 Goku?

Well, Super Buu in the Anime was playing with Goku and Vegeta like they were little problems to him [Super Buu also also seen SS3], it should be x2 for Buu and maybex3 with U. Gohan. It should be definetely 3-C for Transformed Hirudegarn [Easily dealt with Ultimate Gohan] and Buutenks, Gohan in GT was stated to have never stopped training, kept his Ultimate Form in Base and added the Full Power Super Saiyan of top on it and was even possessed by Baby.

Well if Hirudegarn becomes 3-C than I'm pretty sure Super Janameba would also scale. If I remember correctly there was a statement that said Hirudegarn is the second strongest Dragon Ball movie villain in the original 13 DBZ movies.

But i'd also like to hear Kep opinion, i also ask him if it is possible to calc Frieza/Trunks lifting the Supernova. Somebody, if you have questions i will later respond.

Peter1129 said:
Well if Hirudegarn becomes 3-C than so would Janemba. Cause I'm pretty sure there was a statement that said Hirudegarn is the second strongest Dragon Ball movie villain in the original 13 movies.
I know that a Toei guide stated that Janemba is stronger than Hirudegarn, but SS3 Goku gained a little advantage over and forced him to reality warp in order to defeat him.

Peter1129 said:
Considering how SS3 Goku is a mere 7x away from baseline 3-C. Vegito is probably at least 4-A in base and 3-C with transformations.
Wait.....shouldn't Super Saiyan Gogeta be 3-C as well?

EDIT:Nvm saw Dark's post

Peter1129 said:
Baby Saga GT Goku with transformations, Super 17 Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga GT Vegeta with transformations, Super 17 Saga Base Vegeta, Majuub, Super Saiyan GT Trunks, Infant and Teen Baby, Hyper Meta Rildo, Meta-Rildo, Base Super 17, Shell Form Nuova Shenron, Eis Shenron, Oceanus Shenron, and Fusion Reborn Gogeta should be 3-C.
@Hst master ^

Dark649 said:
I know that a Toei guide stated that Janemba is stronger than Hirudegarn, but SS3 Goku gained a little advantage over and forced him to reality warp in order to defeat him.
Well maybe a possibly 3-C could work for Super Janemba. Also isn't Movie 13 SS3 Goku equal to transformed Hirudegarn?

Peter1129 said:
Well maybe a possibly 3-C could work for Super Janemba. Also isn't Movie 13 SS3 Goku equal to transformed Hirudegarn?
Could be. I don't remember that much of Wrath of the Drago, i remember that Hirudegarn was stated to be a close galaxy buster by Hoi, when Transformed it defeated SS3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and forced SS3 Goku to use the Dragon Fist to end the fight. I asked Kep since he also very well know DB, hopefully he will respond since i also wanted to know if it is possible to get a value for holding a Supernova with a finger.

Dark649 said:
Which ones?, also in the Anime Base Vegito is = to Buuhan.
Yes i meant Anime ver. If Buu (Gohan) is 3-C then Bass Vegito would also be that tier. This scaling would also be weird since if u were to link this to like the manga ver. Of DBS L, then they would be stronger then a MSSB Goku

Super Manga SSB Vegito was stated to be stronger than Beerus according Shin, who is 3-A.

Dark649 said:
Could be. I don't remember that much of Wrath of the Drago, i remember that Hirudegarn was stated to be a close galaxy buster by Hoi, when Transformed it defeated SS3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and forced SS3 Goku to use the Dragon Fist to end the fight. I asked Kep since he also very well know DB, hopefully he will respond since i also wanted to know if it is possible to get a value for holding a Supernova with a finger.
Nevermind just rewatched the fight scene. SS3 Goku only managed to block some of Transformed Hirudegarn's attacks because he was provoking him which makes Hirudegarn weaker. But even than he was still getting overpowered during majority of the fight. After he thinks that Hirudegarn was weakened enough he just one shot him with a Dragon Fist.

I'm pretty sure that what was stated was that Hirudegarn's halves were sealed away in different edges of the galaxy, not that he was a galaxy buster. Unless someone can show a scan.

Goku's shaking feat might be 3-C, though. Considering it's already only ten times shy of baseline 3-C & I only calculated the energy required to shake the universe noticeably to the point people would feel startled, while his feat was quite above that. He literally knocked Grand Kai's chair over, as well as cracked the walls of everything near that range. So a recalc would very likely to yield higher.

Do you mean movie or manga wise? Because in the manga Gotenks is '''massively''' above Goku.

Well idk but how do we know i general? I mean we haven't seen SSJ3 Goku go against Super Buu (in anime he had no problem going against Buu who absorbed Picollo, Goten, and Trunks)

Because Goku states that a potential SSJ Gotenks would be stronger than him using SSJ3, and Piccolo confirmed that Gotenks lived up to Goku's hype. And Gotenks got so strong after training in the RoSaT that he was implied to have surpassed his previous SSJ power, in base alone. And then he gets amped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back