• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that Mr.Buu might be > Uni6 & Frieza(RoF) ?

Or are they just excluding him from the battles because of his broken regen and candy beam?

Dude he died easily when frieza blew up the earth.Now he's just really weak compared to everyone else.What are u talking about?

no it was clearly Frost doing a Pressure Point attack on the Finger Nerval System here is the proof
CcRagXzUAAAXST8
here is his hidden dot hole

CcRagasUAAAybQD
and here he releases his special shot

Well, Final Form Frost >= Base Goku.

Base Goku (RoF) >= Frieza (Final Form) [RoF] >>>> Goku ssj3 (EoZ)

So ... Final Form Frost = Final Form Frieza?

But we don't know if current Base Goku = SSG Goku. ;-;

TakatoBlue said:
Well, Final Form Frost >= Base Goku.
Base Goku (RoF) >= Frieza (Final Form) [RoF] >>>> Goku ssj3 (EoZ)

So ... Final Form Frost = Final Form Frieza?

But we don't know if current Base Goku = SSG Goku. ;-;
How can Final Form Frost be equal to Final Form Frieza, if Base Goku > FF Frieza and FF Frost > Base Goku. That and current Base Goku has 3 years worth of ROSAT training

My mind haven't changed based on this alone:

Beerus: "But you made it yours and achieved that. You made me use almost my full power."

2 (1)

Goku: "I have not yet used up all my power against you."

Narrator: "Goku, is now beyond the level of a god. Faces off against the god of destruction,Beerus."

Vegeta: "He surpassed it. Super saiyan god. The level of Gods."

Vegeta: "He evolved throughout his battle with beerus."

Basically as akira said for 2 years ago.

Gokus base form = SSG

Gokus SSJ Post SSG > Base form Post SSG = SSG´╗┐

Goku SSJ saga champa >> Goku SSJ post SSG

Tbh, I think U7 losing might just be good for Earth. There seems to be very little evil in U6 compared to U7. Plus, I love Frost's motives.

Sooo, an advanced type of the Multi-Form tech. or just an Ilusion? Also, 666th post lol, n╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Â6╠Â6╠Â7╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âc╠Âr╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Ât╠Â. e╠Âd╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Â6╠Â6╠Â7╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠Â.

Piccoro
3-B Piccolo FTW!

more importantly. has anyone noticed how op the referee dodged that laser?

mftl referee confirmed :eek:

as for the fight: either hit did some assasin shenanigan or goku faked it somehow (despite the blurry vision thing)

Nah frost clearly did you can see holes on his hand through out the entire ep

he himself said he had to win so he could gain champa support

and he maybe cheated just so he could win

Soul01 said:

Agreed, maybe Frost isn't evil but he looked desperate to win. Punching Goku with wrist instead of knuckles is too big of a conincidence

Soul01 said:

I hope Frost didn't use "poison" per se, but more of a natural posion from his own body or some kind of "poison hax", because an at least 3-B character getting KO'd by normal poison is almost as stupid as Sorbet's laser ring, and downplayers will use "hur durr Batman can posion guku lolz" as an argument against us...

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i wonder what the others can do
Botamo's hax is pretty OP, even generally speaking and not just by DB-standards. I also wonder what can Hit (Mindr*pe?, Ilusions?) and Magetta (Gravity Manipulation?) do, but Kyabe doesn't look that haxxy to me, but maybe he also has hax, who knows.

Here are my two theories on why Goku seemingly threw the match.

First Theory is Frost (SOMEHOW) manage to use somekind of unknown technique on Goku that is incredibly strong enough to render Goku unconscious and made him transform back to Base form.

Second theory is that Goku is probably having the heart virus once again.

These are just theories, so we have to wait until the next DBS episode comes out.......

I hate waiting one week just for a 25 minute MAX episode....

Elvis Adika said:
Here are my two theories on why Goku seemingly threw the match.

First Theory is Frost (SOMEHOW) manage to use somekind of unknown technique on Goku that is incredibly strong enough to render Goku unconscious and made him transform back to Base form.

Second theory is that Goku is probably having the heart virus once again.

These are just theories, so we have to wait until the next DBS episode comes out.......

I hate waiting one week just for a 25 minute MAX episode....
Goku's pretty much cured of the heart virus thanks to Trunks. But the first theory is interesting. I think he got poison pricked.

Alexcar3000 said:
Sooo, an advanced type of the Multi-Form tech. or just an Ilusion? Also, 666th post lol, n╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Â6╠Â6╠Â7╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âc╠Âr╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Ât╠Â. e╠Âd╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Â6╠Â6╠Â7╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠Â.

Dammit, I never knew I have pity on a member of Frieza's race, In Uni 7, Frieza and his entire race are completely evil and only wants power and destruction. They want to rule the whole universe through fear and tyranny.

But in Uni 6, everything is just the exact opposite here. Frost is a humble, kind and I assume, Wise leader who only wants peace in Uni 6. Hell, he hesitated to even kill an basic evil-doer, that is completely ironic due to him being the same race as the monstrous Tyrant Frieza.

TBH, if Uni 7 wins this tournament, I will have so much pity on Frost :(

Xali990 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Because the 3-B categrory is so ridiculously large, and the fact that SSG Goku was already High End 3-B, and also because SBG is almost as strong if not stronger than SSG makes Frost 3-B too.

Elvis Adika said:
Dammit, I never knew I have pity on a member of Frieza's race, In Uni 7, Frieza and his entire race are completely evil and only wants power and destruction. They want to rule the whole universe through fear and tyranny.
But in Uni 6, everything is just the exact opposite here. Frost is a humble, kind and I assume, Wise leader who only wants peace in Uni 6. Hell, he hesitated to even kill an basic evil-doer, that is completely ironic due to him being the same race as the monstrous Tyrant Frieza.

TBH, if Uni 7 wins this tournament, I will have so much pity on Frost :(
If U7 wins the tourney, I can see Goku giving Frost a wish... unless Beerus wants that wish (which is very unlikely as he said he only cares about winning against Champa), anyways it seems like Champa doesn't want to help Frost at all so it's better that way.

why is frost third form named second form?

it should be named iether third form or "Assault-form"

Soul01 said:
why is frost third form named second form?
it should be named iether third form or "Assault-form"
Ant said what it will be easier for visitors to understand, and it's his 2nd Transformation, therefore his 2nd Form, unless he states he has another before it it remains as his 2nd Form (I believe that's how it works.)

goku might felt sorry for frost and threw the fight but have faith in piccolo for winning or PIS again….

Yup love Frost so far, he's easily my fav out of the U6 fighters, and probably even in my top 5 DB characters now, I too feel pity for Frost, as for the Tier of Frost, since the 3-B Tier is ridiculously large and SSJG Goku, SSJB Goku and SSJB Vegeta are already at least 3-B/High 3-B, even 1st Form Frost should be 3-B, especially since Assault/3rd Form Frost forced a Post ROSAT Base Goku to go SSJ, while ROF Base Goku seemed equal if not Post Training Final Form Frieza's slight superior, so 3rd Form Frost>=Saiyan Beyond God Goku (Post 3 Year ROSAT Training)>>ROF Saiyan Beyond God Goku>=4th Form Frieza (Post Training) so Frost's 3rd Form should be a good deal stronger then Frieza's 4th Form, and because Frieza's 3rd Form isn't that much above his 1st Form, perhaps Frost's 1st Form is around Frieza's 4th Form in power), so Frost in his 4th Form should be MUCH stronger then 4th Form Frieza, imagine if Frost unlocked the Golden Form, or maybe even a "Platinum" Form or something lol, so anyway, I think 3-B Frost sounds good

Hmmm I don't really know about forcing him to go SSJ, I'm fairly positve that Goku only went SSJ so that Frost would transform again. I could be wrong though.

Pocket-Chu said:
Hmmm I don't really know about forcing him to go SSJ, I'm fairly positve that Goku only went SSJ so that Frost would transform again. I could be wrong though.
Well, 3rd/Assault Form Frost and Post 3 Year ROSAT Training God Essence Base Goku seemed fairly equal in their fight, Goku seemed to have some trouble before going SSJ, then again, that's what it looked like to me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back