• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibbler3100 said:
longy posty
There's no High 3-C (nor Low 3-C) lol, and because the 3-B category is too wide (3-B starts at 2 galaxies, and the max iirc is just below the observable Universe, which means a little more than 2 hundred billion galaxies), Frost can very well be 3-B for being superior to SBG/Base Goku.

Nibbler3100 said:
We shouldn't jump to conclusions before seeing Piccolo's battle he could win due to P.I.S. , Frost being overly drained from the previous battle, or Piccolo's clones might rack up Accumulative damage. I believe Frost should be around a 3-C since he was able to fight Goku's Saiyan beyond God form which is already at least 3-B, absorbing the power...etc, but he was holding back and then when he went super saiyan he completely overpowered his final form we can assume Frost is a High 3-C so Frost being at least 3-C seems like the best option.
Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist, it's a non canon term from game. Goku absorbed god ki in SSJ form, not base

Faisal Shourov said:
Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist, it's a non canon term from game. Goku absorbed god ki in SSJ form, not base
Then explain, why was he able to punch the super dense sun-like energy ball made of his an Beerus' energy... in base? Beerus stated that he absorbed it, but that doesn't mean it only applies when he's SSJ. SBG is from DBH yes, but it was adopted by fans as a term for referring to post-God saiyans.

I agree with Alexcar(3000). It was adopted by fans as a term, and while it is indeed never used outside of the game, it doesn't change the fact that's what it was labelled in-game, just to make it clear it won't be nameless and "non-canon"/unofficial as it is, base form is still base form. Otherwise, which base form Goku people would be referring to without confusing the others? The one after he got Super Saiyan God and trained with Whis, or the base form Goku was in during the end of Kid Buu's attempts of destroying planets and before he trained with Whis?

What is this? Hopeless situation? It looks like Frost really doesn't like to mess around at all. When he wants to end the fight, he knocks them out without much shedding blood. It looks like the Universe 6 fighters aren't as arrogant, sadistic, cocky, stubborn, naive, and overconfident as their other opponents from Universe 7. Cocky laughter and overly long talks about they wish to beat you down and up? Ha ha ha...NO.

Piccolo's Makankosappo destroyed Vados' Barrier, holy **** lol

We can see Hit destroy something in the preview, hype!

Actually, Frost is different from Frieza. Also, poison alone doesn't make one evil, it's what their frequent or constant intentions with it, such as the dose.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What the hell is going on?Those episode titles were fake piccolo isnt fighting magetta next vegeta is fighting frost?Frost is evil,hit stepping in in the next ep preview..what??
IT WAS ALL TOEI, TOEI KNOWS ABOUT THE LEAKS, THEY KNEW WE WOULD SEARCH FOR THE LEAKS, SO THEY SPREADED FALSE INFORMATION IN PURPOSE. Okno, but Frost is evil? Really? Why... I really liked his character (ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑ)

Well Piccolo destroyed Vados's Barrier, is that a feat? He was also dodging Frost's finger beams for a bit.

Apparently, claims about who is who from Universe 6 may not what they be, since Universe 7's fighters had just met them.

Apparently, people cannot grasp the true form of Piccolo's Mankankosappou or Special Beam Cannon. Whatever training he got, it's not the usual one.

I don't care about spoliers, but I do care about being lied to about those types of things, visually or audiably.

Arm needle technique. It looks like Frieza's race in another universe have different techniques.

I hope that's some good reality warping by Hit. Is he going to punish Frost in the middle of the arena for cheating?

Darkinx said:
I hope that's some good reality warping by Hit. Is he going to punish Frost in the middle of the arena for cheating?
I have no idea what hit is doing but its obvious this tournament is gonna be interrupted

Soul01 said:
10cbfi
so the theory about him being a hitman is making more sens every episodes
It looks like some type of crystal, but it originates on his back and not on his feet... maybe it's reality warping or some kind of illusion he's making to punish Frost.

So ... Frost was a bad guy?

Akira Trollyama. :p

So ... what if Hit is a good guy? Damn! Plot twists everywhere!

Well, Piccolo got some upgrade?

We shouldn't jump to conclusions. We're not sure if Frost is actually evil, and other things. We need to see the next episode, in non-TV terms to see what's going on without excessive guessing.

TakatoBlue said:
So ... Frost was a bad guy?
Akira Trollyama. :p

So ... what if Hit is a good guy? Damn! Plot twists everywhere!

Well, Piccolo got some upgrade?
Not even M. Night Shamalamadingdong would see that coming. Also, Frost is now officialy a piece of trash , he was going to be my 2nd favorite character (Goku is 1st obviously), but Toriyama has trolled us yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back