• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that 3rd form Frost is equal to or slightly weaker than Base Goku, which means that 4th Form Frost is above Base Goku probably by quite a bit but SSJ Goku is absurdly above Frost, seeing as after only about a dozen basic attacks from Goku, Frost was pretty much done for but he had trick up his sleeve(This would be literal if Frost wore a shirt XD) which allowed him to win. This seems to be Uni 6's thing, They aren't nearly as strong as Uni 7 but they have abilities to make up for it, like Botamo's damage negation thing.

Guys he obviously threw the match so Frost could get Champa's help like he was telling Goku about we even saw him Wink at him and acted all tipsy like the punch did damage to him it's really obvious you can't make it any more obvious lol.

Xali990 said:
Somebody said they were putting him at Massively Hypersonic.This was in A Vs Battle Thread.
What massively hypersonic? Forget about that thread, there won't be any speed downgrade for Whis.

Seeing how Frieza is ranked as "Atleast 3-B" Frost should naturally be ranked in the same tier.

FTW395 said:
Seeing how Frieza is ranked as "Atleast 3-B" Frost should naturally be ranked in the same tier.
How is he ranked 3-B? I know he is the Uni 6 counterpart of Frieza, but Frost in his final form is absurdly way below Super Saiyan Goku. What more to say about Super Saiyan Blue Goku?

Elvis Adika said:
How is he ranked 3-B? I know he is the Uni 6 counterpart of Frieza, but Frost in his final form is absurdly way below Super Saiyan Goku. What more to say about Super Saiyan Blue Goku?
Because of Final Form Frieza being weaker than Base Goku from ROF, and Second form Frost being stronger than Base Goku after 3 years of ROSAT. I.e. Second Form Frost > Base Goku (ROSAT) >>>>>> Base Goku (ROF) > Final Form Frieza.

Frieza's profile doesn't specify if all of his forms are "Atleast 3-B" or just his golden form, so I'm just assuming things here.

Elvis Adika said:
FTW395 said:
3 years in the RoSaT does wonders.

Why does everybody assume they got stronger for 3 years in the HTC, I think they just were sparring the only way they could have was through a zenkai upgrade

Nibbler3100 said:
Why does everybody assume they got stronger for 3 years in the HTC, I think they just were sparring the only way they could have was through a zenkai upgrade
Why they would took three years in "sparring"?

Also. I doubt zenkai would have nothing to do with their gain. Specially because it stopped being relevant after Cell.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
whenever saiyans have tained this long in the time chamber, there have been major results of the gains
Yup the best gains were Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan's Chamber training in the Cell Saga, Goku, Vegeta and Trunks went from being weaker then 16, 17 and 18 as SSJ's to being Superior to Semi Perfect Cell, especially Goku and Gohan, but Gohan obviously got the biggest gains since he came into the Chamber as not even a SSJ, but came out with the ability to go SSJ2 if angered enough, Goku and Vegeta even got more time to train in the chamber then back in the Android Saga

I think they got stronger after 3 years in the chamber but i dont think it was by a huge amount.Vegeta said goku and him were near their limits before they went in the chamber and that they wouldnt get much stronger.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think they got stronger after 3 years in the chamber but i dont think it was by a huge amount.Vegeta said goku and him were near their limits before they went in the chamber and that they wouldnt get much stronger.
Yeah pretty much this i'd be pissed if they come out being as strong as Beerus lol but right now they probably are edging on Monaka's level

Episode 35 - 37 title leaked (SPOILER ALERT)

Episode 35- "Piccolo versus Magetta! Is There An Opening Here!? Brainy Battle Style"

Episode 36- "Battle of Saiyans — This is the Power of a Sixth Universe Saiyan!"

Episode 37- "An Unprecedented Power Gap — What is the Earth's Fate?"

So it goes

1) Piccolo beats Frost

2) Either Magetta beats Piccolo, or Double Knockout

3) Vegeta beats Magetta, or fights Cabba directly (if Magetta lost by Double KO)

As episode 36 and 37 suggests, either

• Vegeta beats Cabba, then Vegeta gets stomped by Hit (in episode 37)
  • Cabba stomps Vegeta (very unlikely, but possible)

So, here's the problem, Piccolo beating Frost can mean 2 things:

1) Piccolo is 3-B

2) Frost is High 4-C

What are we gonna do?

Alexcar3000 said:
So, here's the problem, Piccolo beating Frost can mean 2 things:
1) Piccolo is 3-B

2) Frost is High 4-C

What are we gonna do?
Frost being High 4-C is much more consistent than Piccolo being 3-B.Piccolo being 3-B wouldn't make any sense since all he did is meditate for 3 days before tournament

Wbaez93 said:
Frost is High 4-C, or 4-C.
He was superior to U6 arc base Goku, which is superior to BoG arc base Goku who was able to punch out of existence the sun-like ball of energy that was the combination of his and Beerus' powers (and it was stated that it was going to wipe out the Universe), that makes Final Form Frost at least 3-B... but Piccolo having such a massive jump in power that fast doesn't seem right to me.

guys listen

i think both frost at this point should be like large star+ to solar system level or something

so High 4-C to 4-B for frost I think

NOW THIS IS CRUTIAL

if piccolo needs many of those special beams to beat frost, and that too a beaten down frost, then I think frost can be 4-B

well ssj goku means no god ki, so i think he wud be 4-B, and he was beating down frost

he only lost due to some sort of special technique

but if piccolo needs many special beams at once frost too can be 4-B in final form

well ssj goku means no god ki, so i think he wud be 4-B, and he was beating down frost
he only lost due to some sort of special technique

but if piccolo needs many special beams at once frost too can be 4-B in final form
But remember that Goku was a SSJ when he was fighting Beerus, and the "Goku absorbed SSJ God's power" statement came from the same episode.

Why would Goku be 4B just because he has no god ki in SSJ? He absorbed the whole power in SSJ form, and was fighting Beerus just as well as he did in SSG

but no god ki doesn't mean that he's just 4-B

Goku had regular ki when he was fighting beerus in his ssj form (the other character said that they could sense goku again) yet he was still as strong if not stronger than he was in his ssg form

i think the only reason piccolo can do anything against frost is because he's badly wounded from his fight with goku

ssj goku=ssg goku back in the bog beerus stated goku absorb the power and made it his own so he didnt lose any strength when he lost ssg and went back to ssj.Ssj goku was stomping frost so i dont think frost should be 3-B or even 3-C.Frost should be 4-B imo

yeah i think we shud scale frost from piccolo

if piccolo needed those many beams at once to take out frost (or even to merely knock him out of the arena)

then frost should be like 4-B

but we will have to wait

Base Goku destroy the combination of the attack by Goku in SSJ Post God ki and Beerus with a punch.

Frost 2nd Form > Goku Base champa saga >> goku base beerus saga

Piccolo could be hiding something that might boost his power, allowing him to win, but I doubt it. I think Frost is 3-C, but since he's really battered up, Piccolo can finish him.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions before seeing Piccolo's battle he could win due to P.I.S. , Frost being overly drained from the previous battle, or Piccolo's clones might rack up Accumulative damage. I believe Frost should be around a 3-C since he was able to fight Goku's Saiyan beyond God form which is already at least 3-B, absorbing the power...etc, but he was holding back and then when he went super saiyan he completely overpowered his final form we can assume Frost is a High 3-C so Frost being at least 3-C seems like the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back