• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about this character called darkness from db

and monster carrot

and guldo

and ginyu

and botamo

and several others who have hax

also buu

Shock97 said:
That's if they don't get speedblitzed first lol
I actually would like soul abilities since that would fit with the verse but they don't need alot of hax in the verse if it's going to change up the verse I know and love too drastically. Everyone losses to someone, even hax monsters go down to the most unassuming characters lol.
DB doesn't need hax, it's just DB fans are obsessed with vs matches and DB characters regularly get owned against hax characters. Just see the amount of ability Ainz Ooal Gow has. If speed was equal Ainz would stomp DB characters in so many ways, it makes me cry

The Living Tribunal1 said:

and monster carrot

and guldo

and ginyu

and botamo

also buu
Those are all to be blunt pathetic compared to what other verse at dbs tier are packing are even lower tier verses like bleach.The hax in dragon ball is not that impressive.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Those are all to be blunt pathetic compared to what other verse at dbs tier are packing are even lower tier verses like bleach.The hax in dragon ball is not that impressive.
Understatement brother. Only major verse that has worse hax than DBS is probably One Piece since most chars have 1 devil fruit or none. Even Fairy Tail mid tier like Ultear can reverse time. That's Whis' signature ability lol

Actually, Ultear has shown more ability with time than anybody in Dragon Ball (even Whis).

Faisal Shourov said:
Shock97 said:
That's if they don't get speedblitzed first lol
I actually would like soul abilities since that would fit with the verse but they don't need alot of hax in the verse if it's going to change up the verse I know and love too drastically. Everyone losses to someone, even hax monsters go down to the most unassuming characters lol.
DB doesn't need hax, it's just DB fans are obsessed with vs matches and DB characters regularly get owned against hax characters. Just see the amount of ability Ainz Ooal Gow has. If speed was equal Ainz would stomp DB characters in so many ways, it makes me cry
I think alot of people that are asking for hax really just want versatility. All that needs to happen is to make Ki capable of many things other than "boom I blew you up". Go the Saint Seiya route in which Cosmos is capable of a variety of things. This way the show can have much more versatility without adding all these abilities most warriors will likely use once. Get what I'm saying? Hopefully Hitto follows this path.

Jesus that character lol (Ainz)

Celestial Pegasus said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

and monster carrot

and guldo

and ginyu

and botamo

also buu
darkness kills by mental fights

how is that pathetic....

also buu transmutates, has high regen

@TLT i am not trying to downplay dragon ball or be arguemental here but compared to other verses at dbs level like saint seiya dbs is severly lacking in hax, characters in saint seiya have atomic manipulation,soul manipulation,mind manipulation, dimension manipulation and all sorts of hax abilities dragon ball doesnt even compare.With dragon ball its all about raw power once you get to this tier of power where its at there needs to be hax if they hope to clash with other verses punching and blowing up stuff is useless.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@TLT once you get to this tier of power where its at there needs to be hax if they hope to clash with other verses punching and blowing up stuff is useless.
I don't agree with that fully. I can't even begin to count the amount of seemingly overpowered abilities many characters have that are useless in actual combat (since they don't use them consistently is my main thing). Having all the hax in the world means nothing when you are written consistently using 2 or 3 skills. Just see Thor (Girl) vs Odin, amazing how all of his "abilities" just dissapeared like that. You could argue bad writer but more likely it's consistently few of these overpowered abilities are used in actual real combat. Only us fans are the ones who would claim a character will mindrape in everyfight he's in when he has only done that once in battle. And that's just one example.

Faisal Shourov said:
^Well the character I showed you above (Ainz) regularly uses most of his abilities in fights.
Yeah I figured as much. A character like him (in which there are plenty) would be the other side of the coin in my above argument. Characters that actually do use their abilities. Another character would be Mr.Majestic, he's been coined a Superman that actually uses his powers XD

@Shock I get what your saying about characters having seemily overpowered abilities that are useless in combat but a majority of the times characters regularly use their abilities in battle. Hax makes dc irrelevant take virgo shaka for instant(i know very little about saint seiya) but this guy could possibly solo dbs by simply opening his eyes thats how hax he is and even basic saints have atomic hax so if speed were equal they could defeat any dbs character easily.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Shock I get what your saying about characters having seemily overpowered abilities that are useless in combat but a majority of the times characters regularly use their abilities in battle. Hax makes dc irrelevant take virgo shaka for instant(i know very little about saint seiya) but this guy could possibly solo dbs by simply opening his eyes thats how hax he is and even basic saints have atomic hax so if speed were equal they could defeat any dbs character easily.
I agree with the Saint Seiya characters, especially with the atomic hax. From what I've seen they are characters consistently using that ability, I mean it was a basic skill learned since the first chapter XD. Don't know much about Shaka except he can remove senses.

i mean hax resistance will be useful

but that will mean now only raw power will be the focus for goku and veegta, which seems to be the case mainly so far

There's a theory out there that Beerus couldn't get the real Monaka on his team so he got somebody else of the same race in his place because he was too afraid to drag him "kicking and screaming" and it makes alot of sense why Monaka is so surprised by every little thing and craps his pants also correlates to the "Truth" Whis was talking about lol

That picture of Whis has too much pink in it. And I think we should make another thread since this is getting crowded.

KuuIchigo said:
That picture of Whis is too fabulous. And I think we should make another thread since this is getting crowded.
Fixed. Also, I agree we already have like 400 messages lol

Even though there hasn't been much activity in a bit. This thread is getting super close to the 400 mark and it's probably better to get it over with. now. I'll make another thread.

Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back