• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 55: Vegeta is finally not shafted

I'm still waiting for El Grande Padre to show his Forma Verdadera and whoop everyone's ass, until Gohan snaps and becomes Gohan Blanco to team up with Shaggy UI.

maybe Shaggy will fuse with Gohan Blanco to defeat El Jirenmano, the fusion of Jiren and El Hermano

UI Shaggy Verde and SSJ4 Shaggy Rojo can fuse to become Ultra Instinct Shaggy F├║sion, which is on par with El Hermano and Anilaza (Post-Kefla), and way above Gohan Blanco (Completado Mistico) and El Grande Padre (Forma Verdadera).

Seras este el fin?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Man....if SSJB is now Low 2-C then it would mean that Jiren is at least 20x Low 2-C level right now.
Super heavily suppressed Jiren was stronger than IZ who is Low 2-C. Jiren at full power is said to be at the level of hakaishins.

It is not very far-fetched that hakaishin's feat of destroying 2 universes is legit 2-C and each hakaishin is in the vicinity between Low 2-C and 2-C. Remember when everyone was reluctant to accept 3-A base Goku after BoG but everyone gave in at last. I think something like that is also gonna happen with this feat because the current excuse we are using is pretty lazy. Eventually these characters will reach borderline 2-C.

After rewatching last episode,GOku sure did spam IT a lot.Too bad he doesn't use it even more often,but it would be boring if he would just spam it and beat everyone with it (weaker than Jiren ofc)

Ryukama said:
Zeno doing a little Jiren impression was the cutest thing ever lol
If Zeno ever meets Kenshiro, I'd be scared. He'd mimic him and say in a cute voice "You are already dead" and proceeds to just delete them.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
If Zeno ever meets Kenshiro, I'd be scared. He'd mimic him and say in a cute voice "You are already dead" and proceeds to just delete them.
Kenshiro fanboys would probably insist his "existence erasure" is better than Zeno's tbh

@PaChi2 Good job.

Where's the first PaChi though? OVO

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Okay the music is great and all, but where the hell is it coming from and how do I turn it off?
Heaven ovo. Actually, its from one of my replies. And i dont know how to turn it off. It doesnt work on the mobile, tho.

Goku jesus christ church of goku gokuism

I know I'm late but the latest episode was good, Goku back to using his head, Vegeta got his new form and Frieza still trolling.

I was about to lose it and go in raged fanboy when I saw Dyspo still slamming Frieza into more rocks, I was like "Damn Frieza!, Go Gold!!, GO GOLD!!!!!!". But then he stood up and was perfectly fine and I was like 😎.

I'm interested to see the next episode, Dyspo looking a bit different (that blue aura) and Frieza is going gold and Gohan got a plan so things about to get crazy.

Though that makes you wonder, did Gohan leave 17 by himself against Toppa?.

Keep forgetting that music plays when i come into the thread, and it blasts into my ears, honestly don't like when music plays in threads, surprises the crap out of me.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Keep forgetting that music plays when i come into the thread, and it blasts into my ears, honestly don't like when music plays in threads, surprises the crap out of me.
The music is kinda obnoxious in my opion tbh. And that's coming from someone who once put a song in a VS thread lol

What music is everyone talking about?, I can hear anything. Is it because I'm on my phone or something?.

So I was thinking about getting into Fairy Tail, but is it true that it has worse asspulls than Dragon Ball Super? And how does it compare to other Shonen like One Piece, Naruto and Bleach?

The "only" problem with FT is friendship speech power up, tho lets not overdo it Super is worse at this point. It's practically Naruto and one piece type of story (a mix of two), but with magic and better fan service...

That said we derail here.

Back