• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 54: Rice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama said:
Blanked said:
Yes,and? That only means he is superior to them nothing more. He didn't lift a thing and he couldn't get out.
That said its not like i decide what's going to be added on his profile and what not. You wil have to talk with others about it, I just gave my two cents.
You could have at least checked the calc before saying something lol
The weight of the black hole is calced around some septillions of tons. The trillions of tons which he is talking about as Goku's lifting strength is the weight of Goku's own body which he lifted in order to stand in the black hole's gravity.
Well That's what I want to point out

Android 18 can now be universe level. Base goku is actually superior to her, as he was able to stand up in the gravity well, but she could not, meaning when Katopesla beat her, it can still put her at such levels, as vegeta went toe to toe with katopesla's mode change, he fodderized him as ss though.

If you did not understand for some reason, it means that the reasoning for 18 not being universal is dead.

The robots went from Fodders tier into warrior who can take on 3 SSB level fighters

Oh Yes Robot fusion > Potara fusion

The power of Mecha ╠┐'╠┐'\╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐\ðÀ=( ═á┬░ ═ƒ╩û ═í┬░)=╬Á/╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐/'╠┐╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐

Actually if they are fighting SSB Goku than they aren't just SSB lvl they might be SSBKKx20 lvl or even close to the spirit bomb. Since you know current Goku is stronger than start of the tournament Goku by an unknown degree. Or you know inconsistent power lvls again.

Yeah the more number the stronger you get lol

I don't know why people complain about poor saiyans girls when everyone and their mother can gain SSB power up, those three garbage were all beaten by base Caulifla KEK

Yeah all three of them, the episode after it will be all 4 of them

I don't dislike mecha fusion so yeah ~

Legitely every person in the tournament could of fought SSB Goku. I mean power scailing is not a thing in this verse anymore.

These are the last remaining fighters and the top tiers of their respective universes. Some of them are bound to be SSB tier, otherwise only Goku and Vegeta would be the most powerful left and there will be no story.

DB is all about progression. No matter how strong you get, there is always someone stronger.

^Zeno is the strongest in theory. Also, same logic can be applied for every shounen verse."There is always someone stronger".

AKM sama said:
These are the last remaining fighters and the top tiers of their respective universes. Some of them are bound to be SSB tier, otherwise only Goku and Vegeta would be the most powerful left and there will be no story.
DB is all about progression. No matter how strong you get, there is always someone stronger.
You talk like this is something new

This is rule in every shounnen manga and that have nothing to do with DBS shitty writing

So piccolo and Tien were the ones with a shitty way to go, wonder how they'll ring out 17 & 18, it's gotta happen sometime soon though.

Android 17 could be ringed out while protecting 18 and she could be ringed out simply cause she is weaker than her opponent.

That post is from the same guy who argued that current Goku was barely planetary and that Beerus isn't even star level. And that PC Superman is stronger than the Spectre.

Aceraspire said:
Did you know DB universe is 2222 times smaller than our galaxy?
THere for nobody in DB is more than a multi solar system? :D

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114263739283716421292/posts/7aHPsPV3mJp

What a downplay,it's ridicilous
That's ******** considering the milky way is actually in the universe, which debunks everything. Guess he realized that around the same time he disabled the comments.

ZERO7772 said:
The robots went from Fodders tier into warrior who can take on 3 SSB level fighters

Oh Yes Robot fusion > Potara fusion

The power of Mecha ╠┐'╠┐'\╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐\ðÀ=( ═á┬░ ═ƒ╩û ═í┬░)=╬Á/╠Á═ç╠┐╠┐/'╠┐╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐ ╠┐
Ok your point? Lol.

1.) it's a different method of fusion 2.) we never seen the robots go all-out. 4.) there's three of them fusing not 2 5.) Goku is still tired he had to be carried at the end of episode 118

Honestly it feels like people are going out of their way to search for problems when they could y'know, think logically. Just a suggestion m8

Gurren lagann went from wall level to multi-universe level in less than 30 episodes, robots are omnipotent.

Quitela should have told to the invisible guy and that bug man to stay hidden. Seriously, people dont realize that fighting backfires so easily if your opponent is too strong. That's why I like frieza, he only picks fights he can win easily. Still waiting for Frieza to eliminate Dyspo and Toppo tries to avenge him. Golden Frieza vs Toppo best fight.

it's funny how he thinks the million km snake way is even kind of comparable to the size of a castle.

he might have downplayed the speed of the ship as well, there is a calc on this, i can't find it though, it was removed from all calcs, but it did put the speed at 4 seconds, not 10.

Does anyone think that Universe 3's robot fusion reminds them of the Pilaf gang in there robot suits fusing?

DAMN!!! This was expected. A new character appearing?

In the end of the last tournament we were introduced to Zeno. I wonder who the new character could be this time lol

Hmm so most likely no ultra instinct vegeta this arc, guess he's gonna get ringed out in episode 122 then. Hope #17 & #18 get ringed out first though (against the U3 villian would be a good idea)

I think Paparoni is going to control 17 and 18, on which Goku and friends will be forced to ring them out, seeing as theyre androids, and he is shown to control the U3 robots.

Plus in the spoilers it says 17 and 18 would be getting a bit of attention, as they merely 'close their eyes'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back