• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knoCelestial Pegasus said:
@Ja Ma Listen, stop this nonsense, no downgrades are going to happen, we have presented proof of the ratings while your arguments boil down to, the characters never destroyed anything so they can't, while ignoring the fact that they would have destroyed it if they weren't stopped.
You know how many characters would have to be downgraded on this site if we subscribed to the logic that because character never destroyed something, they can't do it? You really don't understand the difference between destructive capability and attack potency.

You are free to have your opinion but if you think anyone is going to downgrade the characters, ignoring the numerous statements of them being universe level, you're wasting your time. If you really want to pursue it go make a content revisions thread, but nobody will support it. Where is your proof against the stat?s Everlasting literally posted a blog with numerous statements of the characters being universe level while all you have to present to the contrary is that the characters didn't destroy anything.

Beginning to think you're logic isn't compatible with how we do thinks here, since you don't understand the difference between destructive capability and attack potency.
I know all that crap about attack potency and destructive capability. You guys are high balling the hell out of Dragon ball characters because you're fans even though they've not shown the ability to do these things neither does their author think they can do these things.

No one supports it because you're db fans. I know how much wank happens here when people legitimately post seththeprogrammer videos and discuss them seriously. Funnily enough, Dante & Mundus from dmc was downgraded from 3-A even after his author said that Mundus created a universe. Yet when one of the dragon ball authors says goku couldn't/wouldn't destroy a universe unless he was a god of destruction, we hve goku as a low 2-C, wow.

@Ja Ma

Since when do we discuss the videos of Seththeprogrammer? Also the series has many more Universe Level statements that contradict the editor's word (not even Toyotaro or Toriyama) and DMC has many things contradicting the word of the Author on the Universe Level rating (There was an entire thread debunking it).

Those are two different things entirely.

@Ja Ma Really, mentioning seththeprogrammer? Nobody on here considers his videos legit when he believes stuff like low multiversal goku, low 5-D zeno, infinite speed jiren, large planet level and ftl naruto characters.

You also clearly don't understand the concept of death of the author, an authors word isn't infallible, an author can believe their characters are universe level but if it's contradicted by feats in the series, then it means nothing feats and statements always takes precedent over word of god.

Gonna save us all the trouble here, and ban you as you are a batant downplayer and refuse to accept facts right in front of your face, keeping you around is just gonna cause issues.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Ever
That video sucks. It's Saitama wank.
his is not an offense towards the fan of saitama When the 2nd season of opm will be released, there will be many others ......

or this video is a troll/or just for fun

Question,not starting a war or something but Flash (Post-Flashpoint) has a amazing feat with the bullet and femtosec reaction.

He said that his body sends pain-signals at such velocity so he can react. Does that mean Ultra instict Goku doesn't need to worry about this because the whole story about not needing the brain to think so he can avoid any danger? Goku> this Flash speedwise?

Goku>>>Post Flashpoint Barry

Goku<<<Post Crisis Barry

Goku<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Post Crisis Wally

Goku<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rebirth Wally

But post crisis Barry thinks at speed at light en perceive less than a attosec. But isnt that slower than Ultra Instict (no time needed to think and perceive)?

Yess I know its fast but my problem is that I cant place Ultra instinct speedwise. Whis told Goku and Vegeta if you have it you can avoid any danger. To me this tells me that nothing can be faster than Ultra Instinct (defending yourself) its like a autopilot think. What do you guys think. How fast is Ultra Instinct?

I think it's ridiculously faster than whatevellions times the current speed of DBS currently is, but probably unquantifiable (I mean, 17 was still able to somewhat see what was happening to a small degree there so I don't think we can assume it to be infinite as that would be NLF).

Anyways, it's enough to blitz anyone who is around that range of speed as Goku blitzed Dyspo and also as much walked through Toppo's attacks.

We don't have an exact calc, but for example a serious Whis is faster than him.

Autopilot won't help you if the attacks moves so fast that your body can't react in time and dodge or block the attack.

UI allows you to use your speed at full potential, but doesn't make you faster.

Of course UI Goku is faster than any other of his form cause of power up.

Blanked said:
We don't have an exact calc, but for example a serious Whis is faster than him.

Bold textAutopilot won't help you if the attacks moves so fast that your body can't react in time and dodge or block the attack.Bold text

UI allows you to use your speed at full potential, but doesn't make you faster.
Of course UI Goku is faster than any other of his form cause of power up.
These are assumptions. Any danger is any danger. Perhaps hax can beat Ultra Instinct (serious Whis). Mastering Ultra Instinct Goku = Mastering Ultra Instinct Whis speedwise i.m.o. because why master it if you just can blitz it with your own speed?

Mastering Ultra instinct should not be dependent on your body reactions because it will take away the purpose of Ultra Instrinct (avoid any danger)

Ohh really damm I have might have mis that one. When did they say this. Wich episode

I thought always: any danger suggests also faster then they are

Well yeah, but that kind of thing happens in many series, if we don't go by the limits shown many powers become invincible.

Also Jiren was still keeping up with UI Goku and I'm relatively sure there will be people like the Grand Priest who can outclass him in that state. Thus, taking "any danger" to its literal extreme would be too much.

Pannaliciour said:
Ohh really damm I have might have mis that one. When did they say this. Wich episode
I thought always: any danger suggests also faster then they are
Nothing like that has been directly stated but if we don't get some kind of reasonable limitation on UI it would be invincible taking what we know about it literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back