• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you hoping to accomplish?
downgrades. It's quite clear that what the fans think is sensible is different from what the show and writers think so.

INB4 people start telling me about 4D nonsense or characters being universal when the writers say they aren't.

Want some tissues? You seem upset.

I'm fine with him debating and such. However i hope he doesn't start using Google+ blog posts to justify his claims.

If he stomps Toppo as a SSJ3 then the scaling is officially broken.

Dude he stomped MSSB goku with just a single kick.

My point exactly.

How did Goku make a joke out of someone he admits he isn't sure he could beat?

Toppo and SSB Kaio-Ken Goku are equal, Goku even said he isn't sure if he could defeat Toppo. Goku and Toppo's fight wasn't even serious till the end which the Grand Priest stopped.

Toppo finally started to used his full power and Goku went Kaio-Ken. Even Beerus agrees that Goku was equal to Toppo/

By kicking Toppo around through the whole battle when he went Blue, whatever they are equal or not doesn't matter Toppo still got trashed around, his fault for holding back lol

Anyway Toppo never felt like big threat

Everyone is still 3-A in the manga and Zeno doesn't even have a legit 2-C feat in the manga unless you count the "Multiversal" Chess game.

Well, in the manga, it was stated tha a timeline is created from the smallest of things. So 2-B is definitely possible in the manga [ I doubt you can apply it to the anime, but it is what it is ) . They even say in the anime that there are A LOT of timelines, and considering Pilaf is a master scientist comparable to Bulma , this shouldn't be taken for granted. But, i am pretty sure his knowledge is limited to U7. SO, using that logic, U7 alone has A LOT of timelines. This isn't to upgrade Zeno, just to remind others that 2-C Multiverse has been a thing before the Twelve Universes were introduced.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Actually, Zeno still is He destroyed the entire timeline in the manga too, the time ring even got destroyed by a side effect.
Oh really? Well at least he still is 2-C. However the rest continue at 3-A in the manga.

A thing the manga did right, Toppo being a contender for the GoD spot should overpower Goku easily. I'm glad toyo did that.

Therefir said:
Goku is 4-B in the manga since he only shake the universe.
Well,it was said that fight between Champa & Beerus would destroy both universes and since SSB is comparable to Beerus at some point,Goku is 3-A in manga anyway

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Therefir said:
Goku is 4-B in the manga since he only shake the universe.
But thats exactly what happened in the anime which made Goku 3-A.
In the anime they were destroying the universe and affecting the other world, the energy needed to shake the universe is 4-B.

Blanked said:
^Can we not talk about that again...
I was talking about the manga, in the anime is obvious that they are universal.

Wasn't there an NF calc that put shaking the universe at 3-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back