• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did he would have gotten erased on the spot though. Considering that Zeno would have though he really was Beerus and he cant participate.

Nah, unless GP told him. Of course it was not serious, the other GoDs, the other Angels and Kaioshins would know.

WilliamShadow said:
I like how some people think that Goku will win and wish for the erased universe to be restored, but what would stop Zeno from erasing them again and Goku as well for a similar offence?
Because i want the u6 back.

I know many will disagree. But this is kinda what I'd like to happen.

Goku wins the tournament and wishes back the universes. Zeno's just like "meh" and doesn't really care. Maybe he has a slight change of heart and doesn't want to erase Goku and his friends, even if for his own self interest of not wanting to get bored.

But Grand Priest is insanely triggered, which starts to reveal his true agenda. After realizing that he's been manipulated by GP, Zeno put him in his place. However Future Zeno agrees with GP that the universes need to be destroyed, after personally seeing what low ranking mortals can do (Infinite Zamasu)

This disagreement leads the two Zenos to start fighting each other...

@Ever I'd consider the Omni-Kings to be villains. I mean I guess people could argue that they are just naive/childlike and not evil. But someone that kills innocents just because he's bored and whose actions cause the main conflict would be considered a villain in any other series. And if not having evil intent constituted not being villain, you could argue countless clear villains as not being such.

@SSGJ Of course. It'd be an amazing fight.

Frieza wins: asks for zeno's death. both zeno's die. GP becomes new God. U7 fights the GP and some of the angels ally with U7 (vados please).

I'd love that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back