• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is as of now vegeta is leagues behind UI goku. If UI vegeta was a thing, UI Vegito would likely be... Angel level? Maybe?

If my prediction comes true that Hit kills Jiren and gets disqualified, I think Hit will be the best Dragon Ball character ever.

Jiren still have rematch with Goku so like @William said jiren won't be killed

it's one of two :

1-Hit drop out after dealing some damage on jiren that keep out of the tournament for while

2-Hit is just badly beaten "so Vegeta get his rematch lel"

I think Hit will push Jiren some more, thus revealing more of his power. Ultiamtely, I think Hit will be able to keep up, maybe get some hits end but will ultimately fall. Whether he's knocked out of the tournament or not is up to debate.

Seriously, I can't wait for this fight!

This might be slightly unpopular opinion but Hit has the coolest powers in all of Dragon Ball imo

I mean stealing pieces of time itself, keeping them on you and then converting that time into its own alternate dimension that you can travel around in attacking people while your body in the main timeline becomes intangible. Freaking awesome.

Penguinkingpin said:
Ultra Evolution Hit would be cool, also, will the universe 6 saiyans see their way out?
Don't worry, When Calulifa gets the tingely feeling in her *** even Jiren is gonna bow to her power.

Eh Hit is joke comapre to Kale already, when he took SSB kamehameha he got KO'd and what did Kale do ? she made Broly reference lol

I feel like the whole fight was made to look like the original broly fight with Goku

It took Goku 7 years to achive SSJ3 while Calulifa could do it in 2 days ~

I would kill myself if i was in Goku's place

Hit is like my favorite Dragon Ball character right now. Followed by Vegeta, U6 Saiyans, Goku, Beerus, Siren, DBS #17, Cus, Vados, Zeno, Frieza, Cell and Whis. Btw that list is in no particular order.

Frieza. Nothing beats Frieza. He has a great character development, while always staying the badass villian we all "love".

Ryukama said:
This might be slightly unpopular opinion but Hit has the coolest powers in all of Dragon Ball imo
I mean stealing pieces of time itself, keeping them on you and then converting that time into its own alternate dimension that you can travel around in attacking people while your body in the main timeline becomes intangible. Freaking awesome.

It's probably also why a lot of people were disappointed with Jiren. We first get Hit, who is the stoic guy with all these unique abilities. Then we get Jiren who has a similar personality and had similar hype behind him. But the only thing he has is being really really strong.

.... If she gets a powerup... Kale better get something far greater to keep consistency XD. Anyways, how are they going to possibly justify her getting Ultra Instinct on par with UI Goku, and Kale getting far stronger ? That is literally something Toei would do in the future to amke UI look weak again, but make Beerus and the other GoD weak . Talk about a flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back