• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purple sphere, which allowed Hit to keep blocking Jiren was easily crushed by the latter, so he does not scale.

^ I disagree. Hit is one of the two guys that Jiren deigned to fight seriously. It pretty much solidifies his position as 3rd strongest in the arena

PaChi2 said:
They should have brought Monaka costumed Beerus to the ToP. The massive lolz.
If they did he would have gotten erased on the spot though. Considering that Zeno would have though he really was Beerus and he cant participate.

I like how some people think that Goku will win and wish for the erased universe to be restored, but what would stop Zeno from erasing them again and Goku as well for a similar offence?

Because earse the universes will be too dark for DBS and very unlikely, i will give them props if they leave them erased

But really what the chance of Goku winning the tournament and then see jiren as worthy rival so he wish all the universe back so he can fight those strong guys again in the future ?

WilliamShadow said:
I like how some people think that Goku will win and wish for the erased universe to be restored, but what would stop Zeno from erasing them again and Goku as well for a similar offence?
I think i have a solution...

What if Goku revives the universes and says something to Zeno along the lines of..."If we revive the Universes we will be able to hold another Tournament of power. Would you like seeing more awesome fights Zen-Chan?"

What then? Zeno is gonna erase them after that tournament again. You count too much on Zeno's "innocent" character. Plus Goku is not Naruto so no talk no justu.

And what if they hold yet another tournament and the cycle continues so as to keep Zeno from destroying the Universes.

Not that it matters since Grand Priest might as well convince him to destroy the Universes regardless.

Zeno would love that too since he has nothing to do in his boring palace.

That way at least he could have something to be hyped about.

Also I've seen people saying that the ToP could be the end of Super. What do you guys think about that? I personally doubt it.

I think the tournament will be interrupted halfway into round 2 of Goku vs Jiren. Maybe with some Time Patroller coming in to tell everyone to stop the tournament because the amount of universes being destroyed is causing a rift in the timestream. Because of this rift, the negative energy left over where the erased universes were manifest into a singular being that seeks revenge on everyone else.

Apperently Jiren vs Goku got a terrible rating in confront to other episodes. You have Forneverworld's video about it. He is not good as a reviewer, but at least he gives correct informations about this kind of things.

WilliamShadow said:
What then? Zeno is gonna erase them after that tournament again. You count too much on Zeno's "innocent" character. Plus Goku is not Naruto so no talk no justu.
Implying you need talk no jutsu with zeno, save dat for the GP plz ....

WilliamShadow said:
Apperently Jiren vs Goku got a terrible rating in confront to other episodes. You have Forneverworld's video about it. He is not good as a reviewer, but at least he gives correct informations about this kind of things.
Yeah, but that's because at the same time, Kamen Rider was having a special of their own and Kamen Rider is HUGE in Japan. Also, Toei won't stop when they look at how successful it is in the west. The special crashed Crunchyroll, FUNimation Now, Daisuki, and AnimeLab. That's an insane amount of viewers. Super isn't failing at all. If anything, it's growing. It may not be too popular at home, but outside of Japan, it's insanely popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back