• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no flasback fight just as i expected there was no reason for it since the entire point was to show why gods of destruction cant fight and that happened last episode.Ok vados has some matter manipulation going on creating things out of nothing like buildings, a barrier and from what i can tell oxygen as well.4 galaxy rip many galaxies were show,seems gohan might be among the members on the team in the anime.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So no flasback fight just as i expected there was no reason for it snce the entire point was to show why gods of destruction cant fight and that happened last episode.Ok vados has some matter manipulation going on creating things out of nothing like buildings, a barrier and from what i can tell oxygen as well.4 galaxy rip many galaxies were show,seems gohan might be among the members on the team in the anime.
im kinda disappointed man, wanted to see champa and beerus fight so badly :(

Whis and Vados seem to have vast matter manipulation and psychic abilities. Wouldn't surprise me since if you read Akira's past interviews "Gods" from his viewpoint could end up being walking PIS generators, and I love it.

Shock97 said:
Whis and Vados seem to have vast matter manipulation. Wouldn't surprise me since if you read Akira's past interviews "Gods" from his viewpoint could end up being walking PIS generators, and I love it.
how great is the matter manipulation?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Shock97 said:
Whis and Vados seem to have vast matter manipulation. Wouldn't surprise me since if you read Akira's past interviews "Gods" from his viewpoint could end up being walking PIS generators, and I love it.
how great is the matter manipulation?
From what was posted previously both seem to be able to casually create things out of nothing, and if Vados did in fact create Oxygen as it was stated above that would be a great feat. Then there is lifting all the Super DB's with possibly TK but I'm gonna wait for the official sub before I go any further.

Beerus says he could use the Super DBs to wish for the entire universe to be wiped out. Goku assumes he's joking. Bulma's not so sure.

Faisal Shourov said:
Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 you should visit t5 forums lol, full of trolls and haters
me?
i have been thre literally since day 1

i have been in its predecissor site as well
It makes me cringe. I cant stand annoying trolls who're persistent.
it doesnt have many of those trolls you know... even the vs mod said anyone who thinks dbs top tiers are below universe level and below mftl+ speeds are loons on his eyes

Why would he need super dragon balls for that he could do that himself and easily at that beerus was just messing with bulma.

i think this is just leading to that beerus is indeed a villian ,and that he only keeps earth around for the food

Soul01 said:
i think this is just leading to that beerus is indeed a villian ,and that he only keeps earth around for the food
he is rather chaotic nuetral, in fact he is being biased by keeping earth around cuz he likes the food

Celestial Pegasus said:
Why would he need super dragon balls for that he could do that himself and easily at that beerus was just messing with bulma.
It could mean Zarama can destroy the entire spacetime, which to our knowledge is not possible by Beerus. I could very well see Zarama do that since he can warp reality and power's not physical based

Soul01 said:
Beerus says he could use the Super DBs to wish for the entire universe to be wiped out. Goku assumes he's joking. Bulma's not so sure.
What's important is if he meant a 3-A universal destruction or a Low 2-C+ universal destruction ¬w¬

Alexcar3000 said:
Soul01 said:
What's important is if he meant a 3-A universal destruction or a Low 2-C+ universal destruction ¬w¬
Thats exactly what I was thinking

so the dragon balls, right off the bat can be seen as 3-A to low 2-C

still , i want to stress that maybe only 2 websites/ small communitites in the whole world make a distincttion between universe and our universe level+ so it could be either way

"For the tournament grounds, Vados recreates the pleasant atmosphere of "Planet Zorert" (Òé¥Òâ¬Òâ╝Òâêµÿƒ/Zoriito-sei, pun on Òâ¬Òé¥Òâ╝Òâê/rizooto, "resort")".So i was right vados did make oxygen but she recreated the atmosphere of another planet on the nameless planet.Yea op

Celestial Pegasus said:
"For the tournament grounds, Vados recreates the pleasant atmosphere of "Planet Zorert" (Òé¥Òâ¬Òâ╝Òâêµÿƒ/Zoriito-sei, pun on Òâ¬Òé¥Òâ╝Òâê/rizooto, "resort")".So i was right vados did make oxygen but she recreated the atmosphere of another planet on the nameless planet.Yea op
Such a shame Vados can do these stuff but Saiyans cant even survive in space. Toriyama really should focus on non saiyans in Super, so far he has done a brilliant job.

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Such a shame Vados can do these stuff but Saiyans cant even survive in space. Toriyama really should focus on non saiyans in Super, so far he has done a brilliant job.
he needs to make top tiers hax resistant and not needing air to live

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
he needs to make top tiers hax resistant and not needing air to live
Indeed

"The tournament planet floats in "neutral space" which they say makes it "fair for both sides". Could it be located between the universes?" Its in neutral space so i assume its between universes

It doesnt get anymore clearer than this saying there are still only 4 galaxies is being in denial dbs is every downplayers nightmare every single downplay is being systematically debunked lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
It doesnt get anymore clearer than this saying there are still only 4 galaxies is being in denial dbs is every downplayers nightmare every single downplay is being systematically debunked lol.
They still have the "lol goku got killed by lazor gg" and the "no oxygen = dead" arguments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back