• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
i can see a tier 2 statement/ feat comming up soo
Feat aint coming until the tournament ends, unless of course we see Beerus vs Champa fight animated which would be awesome
i think the tournament will either end relatively normally or get diverted

Celestial Pegasus said:
i can see a tier 2 statement/ feat comming up soo
Who knows maybe it will,unlike before dbs is actually backing the hype and statements with feats so it could happen.
I always said the reason DBZ had little feats was because the focus was on personal one on one battles as opposed to the more cosmic stance DBS is taking. It's part of the reason why I always believed Cell's Solar System level claim, because really its the only major feat or semi-feat in DBZ.

i think the tournament will either end relatively normally or get diverted
With Whis and Vados around, logically there shouldn't be anything unusual (since they can one shot the culprit). However Toriyama has a history of trolling so anything could happen. He added Buu to the team just to fail him lol

well for all we know, whis and vados might be low tiers of a higher cosmic system- that can be brought in for messing things up

well for all we know, whis and vados might be low tiers of a higher cosmic system- that can be brought in for messing things up
I can actually see that happening i mean who assigns whis and vados to watch beerus and champa,are they just born to keep them in check?Maybe but i think a bigger entity is at play here.

I think DB has more than 1 multiverse. Dunno why. There might be tons of multiverse and each of them has 12 universe. It's just a fanfic theory of mine but I definitely could see it happening if DBS goes for long

Faisal Shourov said:
I think DB has more than 1 multiverse. Dunno why. There might be tons of multiverse and each of them has 12 universe. It's just a fanfic theory of mine but I definitely could see it happening if DBS goes for long
Could be

i think its like this- there are different layers to the multiverse, and each layer has its own universe and parallel universes

or there are 12 bulks and each bulk is paired with aother one and each bulk has a main universe with many parallel ones

^Not sure if Akira is smart enought to make layers or planes, he said he will keep it simple so both him and readers could understand. However Toei could add stuff as you said

Faisal Shourov said:
^Not sure if Akira is smart enought to make layers or planes, he said he will keep it simple so both him and readers could understand. However Toei could add stuff as you said
it is simple

just sheets upon sheets of universes

Simple for us bro, Akira isn't ur math guy :p He's my favourite mangaka however

With that being said, any explanation will do and doesn't have to make sense anyway since its fiction

Faisal Shourov said:
Simple for us bro, Akira isn't ur math guy :p He's my favourite mangaka however
With that being said, any explanation will do and doesn't have to make sense anyway since its fiction
it only takes a child to put many spheres into a layer

and to make many layers

no real legit math invvolved

at least no complex idea

he already knows the universes are spheres, and making a layer out of many of them is qithin the mental capacity of a 5 year old

staking them is something a 7 year old can do too, i think toriyama is capable of that much

FanofRPGs said:
Did I hear something about 2-C Beerus?
Well, it depends on whether or not it involved space-time...but his brief fight with Champa was going to destroy both the U7 and U6, so Whis and Vados immediately stopped them.

It looked like a purple-pink wave that was destroying anything in its path.

DBS-catfight
DBS-catfight2
aftermath

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Did I hear something about 2-C Beerus?
Well, it depends on whether or not it involved space-time...but his brief fight with Champa was going to destroy both the U7 and U6, so Whis and Vados immediately stopped them.
It looked like a purple-pink wave that was destroying anything in its path.

DBS-catfight
DBS-catfight2
aftermath
look like the wave in infinite crisis

i hope destruction of the fabric of reality or something like that is at least mentioned
I feel like something will happen in the tourney...I don't know why, but I feel it.

I have a theory. You know how every universe has its own twin? Universe 7 has Universe 6. Universe 1 has Universe 12. But have you noticed that if you add each twin universe together you get the number 13? The number 13 has gotta be something important. Maybe its the key to unlocking the ultimate power in Dragon Ball. I don't know. What are your thoughts? Also, Illuminati Confirmed.

Roun12 said:
I have a theory. You know how every universe has its own twin? Universe 7 has Universe 6. Universe 1 has Universe 12. But have you noticed that if you add each twin universe together you get the number 13? The number 13 has gotta be something important. Maybe its the key to unlocking the ultimate power in Dragon Ball. I don't know. What are your thoughts? Also, Illuminati Confirmed.
You make a good point why does it add up to 13?13 must have some sort of significance

If that is true than what is it's twin universe? Anyways I hope there will be one 2-C character at the end of Super, We are so close with some of the statements and feats... Only one more tier and we will be there, So close but yet so far.

Hmm. Yeah? But just before that, he was like "Each comes together to make the number 13. A whole universe made up of two mutual parts". It's when he was talking about the 12 universes.

Weird... So if this is true than this universe is far bigger than the others. Guess I can go check the chapter, Which chapter was it exactly?

and froom looks of it vados staff has some kind of omniscienc since she didn't know what happened to the earth of uni6 and she had to see it on her staff

so iether her staff can show the past(which is the most logical conclusion)

or the staff has some kind of knowlege of itself

The one i just said here was from something i read on the DB wiki. Here's one i read from Kiss manga (it's chapter 5 btw, Nickhf1).

"Basically the related universes will always add up to 13. That's another way you can tell which universes are twin universes".

Soul01 said:
and froom looks of it vados staff has some kind of omniscienc since she didn't know what happened to the earth of uni6 and she had to see it on her staff
so iether her staff can show the past(which is the most logical conclusion)

or the staff has some kind of knowlege of itself
the only omniscient character in the show is Zuno

I don't think the staff is omniscience, I think it can locate any object, When Vados located it, it already looked dead, So I doubt she was looking into the past, But I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back