• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickhf1 said:
I don't think the staff is omniscience, I think it can locate any object, When Vados located it, it already looked dead, So I doubt she was looking into the past, But I could be wrong.
yea but she gave the reason why it was destroyed ,even though she didn't know it before

That;s more like from 1001 at the least, Faisal. But yeah here, that would only be 2-C/or multi universe level.

Faisal Shourov said:
Soul01 said:
soo destroying an universe that has universes inside ,what does that puts you on ???
Multi universe, you need to destroy 1000 univese to be multiverse level
but what if that other universe is much bigger than the 12?

like as in, what if those universes are merely balls comparable to planets or stars to our universe?

"The related universes number will always add up to 13" I actually don't know how to explain it, perhapse this is a much bigger universe but it didn't give that indication, perhapse this is an entire universe seperate.

CrossverseCrisis said:
The one i just said here was from something i read on the DB wiki. Here's one i read from Kiss manga (it's chapter 5 btw, Nickhf1).
"Basically the related universes will always add up to 13. That's another way you can tell which universes are twin universes".
yes, that was stated, but nothing about the 13th one is stated in the manga itself iirc

Well you know how 6+7, 11+2, and 1+12 equal 13 for example, right? Apparently, there probably is in fact a 13th universe that houses all of the known 12 here....*Shurgs*

Faisal Shourov said:
Soul01 said:
soo destroying an universe that has universes inside ,what does that puts you on ???
Multi universe, you need to destroy 1000 univese to be multiverse level
What would happen if this 13th Universe is just a support of the others 12 universes? I'm mean can't be as big as the others but destroying would mean the destructions of the others universes. Will it still being a Multi-universe feat?

Antoniofer said:
What would happen if this 13th Universe is just a support of the others 12 universes? I'm mean can't be as big as the others but destroying would mean the destructions of the others universes. Will it still being a Multi-universe feat?
Basically yes, since it covers spacetime volume of 12 universe only.

So Beerus and Champa would have destroyed 2 universes in the process of there battle, so it would take nearly 500 1/2, thanks for getting my hopes down.

It isn't possible, But even so, To do so they must face an enemy far stronger than Beerus, that would have to be that dragon that's as big as a solar system, dont exactly remember his name.

Let's try to calculate this since I'm quite intrigued, Beerus supressed and Goku would have destroyed the universe in about 3 punches, We can assume he used about 20-25% of his maximum power if Goku and Vegeta was like a tree and they would be like a castle. Now that Goku trained with Whis and got a new transformation, making him slightly stronger than he was when fighting Beerus, Maybe 1.3x stronger since he was still completely scared of Beerus.

They eventually trained in the hyperbolic time chamber for about 2 days=2 years and usually saiyans get a huge amount of power in a short amount of time so were going to lawball it and say he became 1.4 times stronger. This would make him about 50% of Beerus if my calculation is correct, Beerus in my opinion could destroy maybe destroy a universe 1.3x his own. This calc probably has flaws, but I wanted to give it a shot.

Frenchie-123 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Soul01 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Soul01 said:
there are 12 universe
but there is a 13-th one

inside the 13-th are the 12 universes

as said by whis
wait what??
this
this
That was a misTranslationn by the speed subs,dragon team subs corrected it there is no 13th universe.
in the french one there is a 13 universe ( all the 12 universe make a 13 )
That is a misTranslationn as well brb will find the correct Translation

What speed sub said

Dutchsaiyaman: We live in the seventh universe, while Champa-sama lives in the sixth universe. These two universes are similar, they are like twins. Each universe has it's twin and each pairs with a front and a back. For example, the first universe and the twelfth are a pair, so is the second and the eleventh universe. There is also a thirteenth universe that's the universe where the other 12 are inside of.

What dragon team said DragonTeam: This is Universe 7, and Champa-sama came here from Universe 6. These two universes are nearly identical. They are like twins. All things usually have a front and a back ― two counterparts. For example, Universes 1 and 12. Or universes 2 and 11. The universes whose numbers add up to 13 are counterparts.

Faisal Shourov said:
^some of those are intentional, i heard. that's why i wait at least a day for accurate translations
Yea remember the infamous "Its said that a ssj2 punch can send you to another dimension"

yeah that was horrible. it's like fanboys doing subs. i feel bad for those who used fanboy translation for argument and got debunked later on

cant wait for dem feats and statements
I hope they show the flashback of Beerus fighting Champa.

How fast is drop kicking a saturn like planet and making it explode, but fly to another planet before the explosion ends?

Alexcar3000 said:
cant wait for dem feats and statements
I hope they show the flashback of Beerus fighting Champa.
How fast is drop kicking a saturn like planet and making it explode, but fly to another planet before the explosion ends?
One billion gajillion shabadubbalinion... ye

4 GALAXY RIP RIP 44 GALAXY EVEN MORE THANKS SO MUCH TOEI , I WAS ARGUING WITH A FRENCH DOWNPLAYER WHO SAY DBS ANIME HAVE ONLY 4 GALAXY RIP I'M SO HAPPY NOW thanks

edit : i just watched the episode in raw

Frenchie-123 said:
4 GALAXY RIP RIP 44 GALAXY EVEN MORE THANKS SO MUCH TOEI , I WAS ARGUING WITH A FRENCH DOWNPLAYER WHO SAY DBS ANIME HAVE ONLY 4 GALAXY RIP I'M SO HAPPY NOW thanks
edit : i just watched the episode in raw
RIP downplayers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back