• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's toriyama's fault, he doesn't like invincible saiyans. However I thank him for erasing most of the stuff that caused downplay earlier

Alexcar3000 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
It doesnt get anymore clearer than this saying there are still only 4 galaxies is being in denial dbs is every downplayers nightmare every single downplay is being systematically debunked lol.
They still have the "lol goku got killed by lazor gg" and the "no oxygen = dead" arguments...
Those will soon be gone as well look at it in just 6 months many different downplay have been erased the rest are on there last legs,its only a matter of time before goku learns how to survive in space and gains some sort of hax resistance.I mean a year ago who would have thought we would have universal and mftl dbs characters and now we do its only a matter time till we get some hax.

people will still downplay

rememebr that untill a few years ago, 40 tons was popular...., and split dura.... so downplayers find a way

The Living Tribunal1 said:

rememebr that untill a few years ago, 40 tons was popular...., and split dura.... so downplayers find a way
This. Downplay will forever exist. Even if Goku becomes TOAA. Haters and trolls always find a way

True they will always try to find a way to downplay

That's some impressive Matter Manipulation from Vados. I hope we get more of this and on a much larger scale.

Alexcar3000 said:
cant wait for dem feats and statements
I hope they show the flashback of Beerus fighting Champa.
How fast is drop kicking a saturn like planet and making it explode, but fly to another planet before the explosion ends?
calculated to be Sextillion - Septillon FTL but it's not accepted here

Faisal Shourov said:
Um hearing stuff like Bra will be retconned. Well bye bye EoZ
idk for sure

if they remember bringing her back in the next several weeks, then she will be brought back

but if she is not that important to the story, then if they dont remember about her in that time, they might just make a replacement for bulla

Can we calculate the mass of the suits by the info we got in ep 29? Like the suits sliding through the planet should mean something right?

Those feats tho. They were wearing suits that sunk deep into the ground... maybe all the way. Than Vados got some force field hax. And some Matter or atom hax. The episode itself I liked

Good, Good, everything has been going according to plan.

Has anyone noticed that the 1 Super DB Champa needs is the 4 star DB? He has all except for the 4 star one, will this matter in the future somehow?

i dont think anyone can, since we dont know density of the planet, also, its not gonna make a difference, it will at best, enhance a moot stats like lifting strength

I saw arguments ranging from the weight of a planet to a neutron star. For the planet argments the weight was lowballed to at least that of a moon.

OMG! DBS is definitely gonna make downplayers stop saying bullshits.

Crazy hax for Whis/Vados, double universe busting for Beerus and Champa, incredibly heavy suits (btw: Goku and Vegeta were wearing this in their BASE FORM!).

There will be certainly at least like 60 episodes ... maybe even more. Can't imagine how powerful characters will be at the end of dbs!

Jeune fou said:
OMG! DBS is definitely gonna make downplayers stop saying bullshits.
Crazy hax for Whis/Vados, double universe busting for Beerus and Champa, incredibly heavy suits (btw: Goku and Vegeta were wearing this in their BASE FORM!).

There will be certainly at least like 60 episodes ... maybe even more. Can't imagine how powerful characters will be at the end of dbs!
And with the introduction of the super dragon balls, the dragon god Zarama might be our first canon Tier 2 entity.

After 2 hours of doing math, I have found the weight of the clothes, I think you guys should be surprised with the results.

You know what we should do guys? We should create a special thread that recaps all dbs feats (with links to calcs or screenshots if there are). This way if we're arguing with downplayers we will simply give them a link to this thread.

Shock97 said:
I really hope Whis and Vados have atomic manipulation. Easily one of my favorite hax techniques.
pretty sure they do
I think so too but I'm just waiting for a slightly more overt feat that showcases that so nothing will be up to speculation. Although re-creating oxygen is a great feat that provides evidence to atomic manipulation.

Jeune fou said:
You know what we should do guys? We should create a special thread that recaps all dbs feats (with links to calcs or screenshots if there are). This way if we're arguing with downplayers we will simply give them a link to this thread.
A dragon ball super respect thread huh not a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back