• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 4 (or 5?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock97 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Shock97 said:
I really hope Whis and Vados have atomic manipulation. Easily one of my favorite hax techniques.
pretty sure they do
I think so too but I'm just waiting for a slightly more overt feat that showcases that so nothing will be up to speculation. Although re-creating oxygen is a great feat that provides evidence to atomic manipulation.
along with creating the arena and all the molecules needed to make ready made food

Shock97 said:
Shock97 said:
I really hope Whis and Vados have atomic manipulation. Easily one of my favorite hax techniques.
pretty sure they do
I think so too but I'm just waiting for a slightly more overt feat that showcases that so nothing will be up to speculation. Although re-creating oxygen is a great feat that provides evidence to atomic manipulation.
along with creating the arena and all the molecules needed to make ready made food
True. Let's also hope for Soul Manipulation, another one of my personal favs.

Shock97 said:
Shock97 said:
Shock97 said:
pretty sure they do
True. Let's also hope for Soul Manipulation, another one of my personal favs.
we already saw that a few times in the franchize, hopefully whis shows it too

All these new powers are impressive!

And as for Episode 30's preview... I have mixed feelings. Namely of Gohan.

I'm very much glad that he's back to his training (and it looks Piccolo will instruct him like old times: DODGE!). But... Ugh, did they needed to shift his hairstyle to that GT crap!? His RoF hairstyle was perfect! A throwback to when he was a kid! He actually LOOKED like an adult Gohan now!

Well, at least I hope he becomes a God this time!

Okay, so Vados moved 6 objects x3 bigger than the Earth at MFTL+ speeds with telekinesis, then built an entire arena, including the food stands, and she also created an Universal level durability forcefield at the same time she created a pleasant atmosphere... cool

Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
You know what we should do guys? We should create a special thread that recaps all dbs feats (with links to calcs or screenshots if there are). This way if we're arguing with downplayers we will simply give them a link to this thread.
A dragon ball super respect thread huh not a bad idea
Glad to know at least one person appreciates my idea. If we could gather all feats in one single place that will make things easier for us to counter downplayers.

Jeune fou said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
You know what we should do guys? We should create a special thread that recaps all dbs feats (with links to calcs or screenshots if there are). This way if we're arguing with downplayers we will simply give them a link to this thread.
Glad to know at least one person appreciates my idea. If we could gather all feats in one single place that will make things easier for us to counter downplayers.
You know what i am going to make one

Jeune fou said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
perfect

Alexcar3000
Okay, so Vados moved 6 objects x3 bigger than the Earth at MFTL+ speeds with telekinesis, then built an entire arena, including the food stands, and she also created an Universal level durability forcefield at the same time she created a pleasant atmosphere... cool

true.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
I've got a couple of scans for some DBS feats if you need any. Not all but if you can't find certain ones I can chip in.

Here is a feat

GS7azh
Beerus destroys a planet so violently it is seen from Earth

From Episode 1

Now assuming it is 2,500,000 light years away (Where it happened) and has an apparent magnitude of -13 (Brightness of Moon). It was luminous for about 3 seconds, so that would mean it would equal to the energy of a supernova

Not that high, but still impressive

Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Jeune fou said:
When you are going to make it could you add that the manga is an adaptation of the anime as confirmed by V-Jump.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/05/19/dragon-ball-super-to-receive-manga-adaptation-in-v-jump/

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Cool. We can jusat pile in feats and the downplayers are screwed.
Inb4 "nope, it's invalid because it's inconsistent" or some other excuses downplayers may say... it just gets on my nerves sometimes -head violently vibrates- (( (Ôû░╩ÿÔÇ┐╩ÿÔû░) ))

I hope gohan regains his ultimate form, and eventually trains it to a max of galaxy level
that would be nice if he can

Jeune fou said:
OMG! DBS is definitely gonna make downplayers stop saying bullshits.
Crazy hax for Whis/Vados, double universe busting for Beerus and Champa, incredibly heavy suits (btw: Goku and Vegeta were wearing this in their BASE FORM!).

There will be certainly at least like 60 episodes ... maybe even more. Can't imagine how powerful characters will be at the end of dbs!
vegeta say : " i will surpass vados , champa , whis , beerus "

je reve d'une banque ....lmao

After 3 hours and a lot of mistakes, I finally came to my conclusion (Don't know if anyone here will agree with it) I got 7,840,000N for a lowball.

Frenchie-123 said:
is the telekinezy feat considered to be lifting strength feat ??? if yes vados is easily planetary if no its cool too
You could probably put "Class Y with telekinesis".

Unclechairman said:
Frenchie-123 said:
is the telekinezy feat considered to be lifting strength feat ??? if yes vados is easily planetary if no its cool too
You could probably put "Class Y with telekinesis".
class Y, possibly class Y+ (for being possibly on higher end of class Y)

Each ball is 3x Larger than earth with a radius of 37,196.2204 km or 37196220.4 m / 2 =

r = 18598110.2 meters

4/3 pi r^2 = (4/3) * pi * (18598110.2)^3 = 2.7 x 10^22 cubic meters

Toriyama said Dragon balls are made of marble so Super balls should be the same

m = d*v = (2780 kg/m^3) * (2.7x10^22 m^3) = 7.5 Kg x 10^25 kg of mass

7.5 Kg x 10^25 kg of mass * 6 Balls = 4.5 x 10^26 Kg for Lifting

Class Y

Nibbler3100 said:
Each ball is 3x Larger than earth with a radius of 37,196.2204 km or 37196220.4 m / 2 =
r = 18598110.2 meters

Class Y
O_O

Nibbler3100 said:
Each ball is 3x Larger than earth with a radius of 37,196.2204 km or 37196220.4 m / 2 = r = 18598110.2 meters

Class Y
Not bad. There's a slight typo, the diameter is 37,196 km not radius.

The balls individually are 12x heavier than Earth, impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back