• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remove Hit's new techniques except if the manga touches on it, in all honesty even if the manga proves to be the original we should still treat the anime as canon. Would make very little sense to only consider the manga as canon when the manga skips over so many parts of the story.

FTW395 said:
And remove Hit's new techniques except if the manga touches on it, in all honesty even if the manga proves to be the original we should still treat the anime as canon. Would make very little sense to only consider the manga as canon when the manga skips over so many parts of the story.
And the anime is wayy better than the manga

What did they do this time...?

Ive heard that They are making the manga Canon or so, then characters like hit and black Goku would be downgraded.

Shad604 wrote
Ive heard that They are making the manga Canon or so, then characters like hit and black Goku would be downgraded.

No. We already decided to stick with the Anime, which is longer, not rushed and better explained.

No. We already decided to stick with the Anime, which is longer, not rushed and better explained.

Good!

Oddly I felt like the Multiversal Tournament was going to be this relaxing break from the major intensity and darkness of the Black Arc, but now it seems like things have never been more dark and intense lol

One thing I'm hoping happens is that one of the Zen'ō's (the one who first became friends with Goku) starts to feel like maybe destroying all 12 universes isn't such a good idea. Then the other one (the more cynical who was willing to destroy the timeline) disagrees.

Then the climax of the arc is the two fighting. I know it may sound stupid, but I'd just like to see an epic fight between these two supreme gods. Maybe they could also have the power to bring back whatever they destroy lol

Just seems like an opportunity to watch such a powerful being in action actually exerting himself. Which would be quite a spectacle to see.

Zeno vs future zeno would be awesome, except for the entire multiverse getting destroyed as a result, there is no way those 2 can fight, if they do it's all over, unless we finally get to see dragon god zarama, if they haven't forgotten about him and zarama restores everything after the zeno's fight, which would beg the question where was he when future zeno nuked the future timeline, yea don't think zeno vs zeno is likely.

@Celestial yeah that's why I said "maybe they could also have the power to bring back whatever they destroy lol"

I admit it wouldn't be very good writing, but just seeing these two ultimate titans slaying universe after universe in a terrifying yet adorable display of their tiny wrath would be extremely entertaining.

@Ryukama I also think the 2 fighting and destroying universes would be awesome and it would be character development for zeno if he doesn't just destroy everything when his mood is a bit sour while the future one stays the same. It's just the issue of how exactly they could fight and not kill everything, i am still curious who made all the universes as it doesn't seem to be zeno as he has only been shown to destroy still so far, maybe that person can restore everything if the zeno's fight.

Yeah that's what I mean. One of the Zen'ōs starts to question his actions while the other is still stubborn in his ways. To the point of not letting anyone including himself ruin his fun. But both of them still acting like angered, spoiled children not getting their way.

Also Zen'ō having alternate versions of himself kinda shattered all my certainty that he was DB's supreme being. Perhaps there is one above him. I'd expect this being to have a more matural, parental demeanor rather Zen'ō's childish and hotheaded attitude.

But yeah while it may not be likely or the best of writing, I'd like one of the Zen'ōs to slowly mature, have an epic multiverse busting battle with the other while the true God of DB restores everything.

Can a being even be infinite dimensional and have virtual no hax? Just curious, would seem a bit weird to me. You would kinda have to be beyond the time of the multiverse i think and zeno isn't since he has multiple versions of himself, might be wrong though.

@Ryukama I agree the moment another zeno showed up it shattered my belief that zeno was the supreme being of the verse, there is definitely someone above him.

i dont think so

i mean in theory- yes, but i dont think anyone will write an infinite dimensional being with no hax lol

I kinda hope we don't have anyone above Zeno. It's almost getting to be a running gag with a god above god, above god, above god, above god XD

RadicalMrR said:
People are speculating the Daishinkan may be above Zeno.
If he is he better have a matured Time Rewind to go along with the power. That would also open the door for Whis and Vados to increase to that level, heck maybe their whole race.

I kinda have the feeling like DBS forgot about Zarama honestly. I hope I'm proven wrong about that, but I just get feel like that might've happened for some reason lol

I definitely do not think a higher being is out of the question now with this alternate timeline Zen'ō stuff though.

Ryukama said:
I kinda have the feeling like DBS forgot about Zarama honestly. I hope I'm proven wrong about that, but I just get feel like that might've happened for some reason lol
I definitely do not think a higher being is out of the question now with this alternate timeline Zen'ō stuff though.
wot if the zenos are constructs made by zarama :eek:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2017/01/dragon-ball-room-discussed-by-shueisha-section-chief/

It seems that the basis for what makes a character popular are slightly different overseas than in Japan: "Overseas, 'strength' determines popularity", he says. One particularly large difference between Japan and overseas is the "incredible popularity" of the movie-original character Broli, who appeared as an enemy in three films (one of which featured a clone of him): "He's got bulging muscles and gives Goku a tough fight, so the Super Saiyan version of Broli is popular."

So true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back