• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if them trying to make the manga the original is factual then lets be honest if that does happen all it proves is that toriyama is so lazy at this point that he couldn't be bothered to write the manuscripts anymore and thus made the manga original because he just doesn't care anymore.

I feel like The Grand Priest being the true Omni-King is very plausible at this point. I mean, in the future, we never knew what happened to the grand priest. People may mention Zeno's guards also, but seeing that they are afraid of his power, I am certain they wouldn't have tanked the explosion, however, the grand priest probably would have.

That or a great idea would be him turning on god (Zeno) and becoming a devil type being, like lucifer. But the problem with that is there already is a makioshin ream, so I would assume there would be a devil type being already ruiling it

So at the end of episode Jaco fired gun that destroys at cellular level at Gohan thinking that evil thing is controlling him,but since it's not it means Gohan will shrugh of cellular attack like nothing which is normal for db chars

Aceraspire said:
So at the end of episode Jaco fired gun that destroys at cellular level at Gohan thinking that evil thing is controlling him,but since it's not it means Gohan will shrugh of cellular attack like nothing which is normal for db chars
That's a cool feat. Wish it was molecular but still.

Just a bunch of salty downplayers. let's not listen to them (I had to deal with this kind of awful person on youtube comments). He kept Saying Iceman (from marvel) could SOLO the verse!

That was so funny. Like he litterally said "hum ... Iceman has hydrokinesis abilities so he can manipulate water in db characters' brains to one shot them". That never happened in the comics but to justify this he said "I think he can do that because he is stronger than Katara who can manipulate bodies. Then if he is stronger than Katara, what's stopping him from doing that?"

I know what's stopping him from doing that .... that's freaking ASSUMPTION! And Katara isn't even in the same verse so trying to use power scaling like that is just ********! He also said "Iceman is indestructible to anything db cast can throw at him because he can regenerate from being reduced to a liquid".

Also even if he had that brain destroying hax (and he doesn't), he is waaaayyy too slow to use it on character's like even Raditz. Downplayers are becoming worse and worse as the serie continues which is absurd because we have more and more feats/valid statements ...

Iceman solos ... what's next? Spiderman solos?

let's just stop with it cause one it's not worth it to talk about them and two it's just something like a bad fact they use but only they think it's valid. I just feel like we are wasting our time paying attention to them really

Beerus1000 said:
and there are people that are saying rocks can hurt Goku or even a bullet....lmao
Yup. This is so sad (they don't even notice how childish they're to downplay characters from a specific verse just because they hate the verse in question), and most of times (not always: there are idiots and nice people in every fandom) db haters/downplayers come from marvel/dc fandoms.

It's just as if I used all low end feats to downplay comics characters (and there way more inconsistencies in comics than in db ... like Thanos arrested by the cops, Hulk killed by a stop sign, an ultra OP version of Adam Warlock who absorbed all beings (including cosmic entities) in his universe that was rendered incouncsious because of a computer etc ...).

Also most of those people are so ignorant they don't even know the rock is from a filler scene.

Except that: do you think we can use Gohan's feat in ep 73? (he most likely resisted a weapon that can disintegrate it's target at a mollecular level).

Jeune fou said:
Except that: do you think we can use Gohan's feat in ep 73? (he most likely resisted a weapon that can disintegrate it's target at a mollecular level).
I don't think he'll be tagged by it initially since he has the human girl with him. Worst case scenario something like that at the cellular level would kill him easily. I'd love for him to have a feat resisting that, since it can scale to other far more durable fighters.

Would be great if he can resist that (especially in his base form) indeed!

but yeah, like you said maybe Jaco will not use his weapon since he has that human girl on him. Also in the preview of ep 74, we can see Gohan being defeated by that random new alien type (he'll most likely have his revenge during their 2nd encounter but still ...).

What's this I hear about them making the manga canon? I hope they're not doing that! It will mean the downplayers will have more ammunition than ever!

Lady Vados said:
What's this I hear about them making the manga canon? I hope they're not doing that! It will mean the downplayers will have more ammunition than ever!
The manga is canon, it gets more direct input from Toriyama than the anime. Also the anime takes notes from the manga, not the other way around. The anime has director for each episode whereas Toriyama personally supervises all manga chapter. Also the anime has fillers unlike the manga

anime is the main canon, manga is a spin off

at least as long as toriyama is in charge, after toriyama, if toyotaro becomes the main db author, then his works will be the main canon (the role of the author being passed on to him is possible)

The manga is canon, it gets more direct input from Toriyama than the anime. Also the anime takes notes from the manga, not the other way around. The anime has director for each episode whereas Toriyama personally supervises all manga chapter. Also the anime has fillers unlike the manga

except Toyama officially confirm super to be canon before hand and no the manga taking notes from the anime.

Jeune fou said:
Beerus1000 said:
and there are people that are saying rocks can hurt Goku or even a bullet....lmao
Yup. This is so sad (they don't even notice how childish they're to downplay characters from a specific verse just because they hate the verse in question), and most of times (not always: there are idiots and nice people in every fandom) db haters/downplayers come from marvel/dc fandoms.
It's just as if I used all low end feats to downplay comics characters (and there way more inconsistencies in comics than in db ... like Thanos arrested by the cops, Hulk killed by a stop sign, an ultra OP version of Adam Warlock who absorbed all beings (including cosmic entities) in his universe that was rendered incouncsious because of a computer etc ...).

Also most of those people are so ignorant they don't even know the rock is from a filler scene.
can you link when Hulk was killed by a sto sign?

because it's so funny

And I have seen people saying superman is omnipotent and there's also people who thinks kaguya can beat beerus just because of hax

I feel like at his peak, Fusion Zamasu can technically be High 3-A due to his limitless potential (fighting him makes him stronger, so at max potential he's technically limitless. Call him the ScrewAttack Superman of Dragon Ball Super if you will).

But he can't actually reach limitless power because he would have to be fighting indefinitely to reach it, so no High 3-A no matter how much we want it.

Not really, he has a finite growth that can happen an infinite amount of times. For him to reach infinite strenght he would have to wait for an infinite amount of time.

Think of it as basic math. Let's say F.zamasu is f(t) and he'd have a set growth of 2^t, t being time in minutes. For f(t) aka 2^t to reach infinity, t has to be infinity itself.

infinitive power and infinite potential are not same.I mean they seem to be same,but they are not.I mean,chars like Zamasu or pre-crisis superman do have limitless POTENTIAL,but not infinitive power

Well technically Tien isn't a full human. So that's the loophole. So we all knew Krillin was the strongest human.

After the Android saga, Yamcha stopped training to the point that Krillin and Roshi are now stronger than him, Chiaotzu is not the tournament because Tien did not wanted him to be injured by the potential opponents, lastly Goku new form will have the shape of a Super Saiyan 2 with a different hair color.

Dark649 said:
After the Android saga, Yamcha stopped training to the point that Krillin and Roshi are now stronger than him, Chiaotzu is not the tournament because Tien did not wanted him to be injured by the potential opponents, lastly Goku new form will have the shape of a Super Saiyan 2 with a different hair color.
Is that last quote about Goku's new form you taking the piss out of Dragonball or is it legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back