• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I think we should wait a little until the discussion about Krillin being 4-B, I want that too but lets wait until next episode and the new arc, I think Krillin is going to be a BEAST in this new arc haha I hope at least

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
do you see krillin being on par with cell at all?
at this point?after evil goku Dragonball guygase and female canon Broly?

krillin being that strong stops sounding absurd.

Also.. idk about putting Gohan back at 4-B just yet.. I feel like Goku was heavily restricting his power. I mean.. even Goten was reacting to the fight.

Question if Broly (if he does which I doubt it but if) somehow becomes canon would his multi solar system feat be a outliner?

I s u-c l o n e said:
If there isn't a body pillow of female Broly I'm setting fire to Toei.
w0t i doubt that exists at least for now…but apparently in the universal tournament she exists…RIP

AppleLord said:
Goku gets resistance to Genjutsu? Or is he weak against illusions? We have to put this on his profile.
It does not fit much like illusions (and yes goku has mental resistance, and against illusions, after all own sanzouken, and an illusory technique)

And they do not forget the hit clones themselves, they got the hit ki he knew they were not real

e sobre aquela floresta parece que ela materializa os medos de quem a adentra em ilusoes solidas( tipo os clones do black)

And on that forest it seems that it materializes the fears of those who enter it into solid illusions (like the clones of black)

What's a Sanzouken?

But it looks like Gogeta could be approaching
Þ×óÕ╣òÕ┐½þàº_2016-05-19_õ©ïÕìê12.10.42.png

I know I was just joking (like how people want current freiza vs mewtwo or zygarde vs cell despite being a complete mismatch)

Did anyone spot the Hakaishin that looks a bit like Zeno? Could he be a member of Zeno's race that doesn't necessarily have his status, which could also mean that Zeno didn't always have the status of King of Everything?

Possible Gogeta appearance and Clown GoD.

Noice.

Fem Broly, with how recently I made a Broly calc and placed my Broly profile pic?

Something about these weird Broly coincidences interest.

Aceraspire said:
Gohan was always 4B in DBS anyway.When he went SSJ against Tagoma he was as strong as on his peak,maybe even stronger
No.... He stated tagoma was as strong as him at his peak. Meaning Tagoma was Mystic Gohan level. Gohan was still a noob..

First Toriyama stole evil Goku idea's from movie to make Black.

Now he is not only doing it again but now he is ruining character too and making lazy designs too.

Broly might not be most complex in Dbz but he was cool af. But Toriyama is acting like a horny virgin nerd and turned it into a chick.

And Joker GoD and Harley Angel? Seriously?

I don't know why this shit known DB Super is even going on.

Seriously, **** you Toriyama

Gokuiscool144 said:
Aceraspire said:
Gohan was always 4B in DBS anyway.When he went SSJ against Tagoma he was as strong as on his peak,maybe even stronger
No.... He stated tagoma was as strong as him at his peak. Meaning Tagoma was Mystic Gohan level. Gohan was still a noob..
Rewatch again,Gohan goes SSJ in order to reach his peak as Ultimate Gohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back