• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
>goku's further evolution

that doesnt necessarily mean a new form, it most likely means growth in his experience and skills

also, now it seems that rosh will most likely get a major upgrade

You know it's not impossible, Tien got so strong just by training really hard, and since Roshi can't die by natural causes, he can train as much as he wants.

Here is the thing. Roshi does train but we NEVER see it. Here is the evidence

• He was JUST stronger than Kid Goku at the 21st budokai. But the only reason he looked dead in the end is cause he used about 90% of his power to blow up the moon.
  • In the next tournament with Tien, he was basically training him in the match. And could have dominated him. When Goku struggled against Tien and barley won the match (Tien basically won by technicality).
So yeah, Roshi MUST have trained to keep up with Goku

Did anyone notice that monster eye beams just melted the steel like heat vision and Gohan tanked much stronger version of that beam?This might be a good proof that Chi has the element of heat after all.

ShutUp123 said:
Did anyone notice that monster eye beams just melted the steel like heat vision and Gohan tanked much stronger version of that beam?This might be a good proof that Chi has the element of heat after all.
The attacks of chi, behave as both mass and energy, since otherwise it would not be possible to rebate them, so much so that ki attacks are subject to gravity after being no longer over control of who created it, and this also fascinates them to lose destructive power

On the hit, his attacks are not intangible, in fact he throws them from his dimension, and makes them tangible as they pass inside the opponent's body, like the flash technique makes it intangible to cross the opponent and Then make her solid inside the adversary

SO after NEP,I truly expect Krillin to be buffed at least to android saga tier once turonament saga is over.He will train like a beast with Goku after all.And Gohan will train too wiht Goku,at least for some time and it does look like he trains on his own and considering it's Gohan and his crazy potential it woudn't be surprasing for him to reach 3B or A

The more hate & evil you are in heart,the stronger posseing effect of Watagash is.Imagine KID Buu infected by him :D.It sure does sound like material for DBH

Gokuiscool144 said:
Here is the thing. Roshi does train but we NEVER see it. Here is the evidence
  • He was JUST stronger than Kid Goku at the 21st budokai. But the only reason he looked dead in the end is cause he used about 90% of his power to blow up the moon.
  • In the next tournament with Tien, he was basically training him in the match. And could have dominated him. When Goku struggled against Tien and barley won the match (Tien basically won by technicality).
So yeah, Roshi MUST have trained to keep up with Goku
But Roshi is really slow to evolve. Goku is a fast learner/genius and Roshi on the other hand ... I'd say he is strong because of his immortality and his perseverance. He is several centuries old which is the main reason he is strong for a human. But like I said he is slow to evolve compared to Goku because:

1) Goku instantly learnt the kamehameha while it took years for Roshi to master it.

2) It took 3 days for Goku to catch Korin and finish his training while it took 3 years for Roshi.

My conclusion is: Roshi is only strong due to his long life and experience but in terms of pure evolution Yamcha, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Chaiotzu, Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta and Goku are way way better than him.

So yeah it's possible he trained but even if he became 3 times stronger than before any random soldier in Frieza's army should defeat him (honnestly I think Roshi taking on several soldiers in the same time was for the fan service because it's been a long time we didn't see him doing something. Normally one single soldier is stronger than Goku or Piccolo (1 vs 1 of course) during their fight against Radditz).

Shock97 said:
Does Gohan tank that cellular blast?
Nope: he dodged it, so we cannot know if he can tank it. It's not said he was affraid of it though. He probably dodged it because of that human girl on his back.

I can totally imagine TFS doing a gag with this scene with Piccolo saying "he finally learnt to dodge!".

@jeune - It doesn't matter,if he goes training and Toriyama wants him to be useful in tournament he can at least reach Namek level tier

Aced then it would be a outliner. If he just fights and beats someone at namek level without any sort of power increase.

There's already too much outliers in DBS,it's getting ridicillous.If writter wants him useful and more powerful then he will be.It's normal for DBZ & DBS to get ridicilous power up

Aceraspire said:
There's already too much outliers in DBS,it's getting ridicillous.If writter wants him useful and more powerful then he will be.It's normal for DBZ & DBS to get ridicilous power up
The problem is though that unlike the Saiyans who achieve new transformations or use techniques(Kaioken for Goku) to get these power ups. Roshi is just an "ordinary" human who can't transform and most likely does not have a technique that would warrent such a massive boost. So unless Roshi or someone else says he's been training it's unlikely to be legitimate.

That being said though, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't at least a few participants from other universes that are vastly weaker than Goku, Vegeta, Hit, etc. that Roshi would be able to fight on even ground.

If other gods of destruction look like Beerus and champa i'm Done with this show, that's just lazy crap. I hope for different character designs

Shad604 said:
If other gods of destruction look like Beerus and champa i'm Done with this show, that's just lazy crap. I hope for different character designs
Well find out soon. It's not that hard to make the others all follow other Egyptian God designs, on the brightside one of the gods appears to be a giant so that supports different designs for the others. Unless we've got a giant Beerus XD

Jeune fou said:
Nope: he dodged it, so we cannot know if he can tank it. It's not said he was affraid of it though. He probably dodged it because of that human girl on his back.

I can totally imagine TFS doing a gag with this scene with Piccolo saying "he finally learnt to dodge!".
Darn, that would have been a good scalable feat. Oh well at least these past two episodes have been fun and interesting.

Well find out soon. It's not that hard to make the others all follow other Egyptian God designs, on the brightside one of the gods appears to be a giant so that supports different designs for the others. Unless we've got a giant Beerus XD

Yeah do you think Beerus is the strongest destroyer god? I think he is mid tier.

Shad604 said:
Yeah do you think Beerus is the strongest destroyer god? I think he is mid tier.

I personally think he and Champa could be the "young guns" of the Destroyer line-up. So saying that I do think he could be a a mid tier of the group.

Well if we go by the movie(Yes I know they aren't canon) Beerus says himself that the 12 universes contain warriors even mighter than he and Goku. I doubt that just means the Grand Priest and Zeno, so it's not impossible.

You think there will be an arc after the tournament? I don't think so, cause if Zeno keeps blowing up realites, there wont be much left.

Has no one realized it yet? bra only coming now was probably planed seans the Omni tournament was announced in the Universe 6 ark with a child on the way vegeta will be more motivated to win then ever not fueled by his pride but fueled by his desire to give his unborn child a chance of life this both makes Toriyama a genius and it gives us an opportunity to see wonderful things with Vegeta think about we could see him begging the Omniking not to destroy universes for his unborn child and this could actually give a realistic way for vegeta to attain some form of Super Saiyan Blue Rage

"Oh look. This is that superhero who can fly, dodge bullets, crush cars and shoot lasers out of his hands. I know what I'm gonna do. Go to his house and try bullying him!"

Damn Barry must be one of the dumbest characters in all of Dragon Ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back