• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yojimbo1989 said:
Aye, but a question. What tier do you think the strongest Dragon Ball characters will reach?
Either 2-C or 2-B, depending on how the DBZ multiverse works. I haven't been following Super to closely, so I dunno if they've elaborated on that or not.

If a villain says he will destroy all 12 universes, would he just be counted as 3-A, or would we accept it at 2-C?

this is once again like the multi galaxy arguement point

i just hope that they clarify the timeline thing soon

and i hope they say that there are infinite/ innumerable timelines

but... just for a second.. imagine the reaction to xeno king being called 5-D....

FanofRPGs said:
If a villain says he will destroy all 12 universes, would he just be counted as 3-A, or would we accept it at 2-C?
Well if he only destroys the universe excluding the space-time continuum then I think that is only 3-A if I remember correctly but if that too is also destroyed then DBS enters tier 2 which is a wonderful thing

However I fear episode 41 may have caused something horrible

There could be a GokuXGalactic King fanfic in the works by some pitiful creep

SSJ3 is a base x400 multiplier, right?

SSJ is base x50... 400/50 = 8

SSJ3 is 8 times stronger than SSJ

Goku used Kaio-Ken x10... 10 > 8

So, Goku already surpassed his SSJ3 multiplier with the Kaio-Ken. And that's still not enough to surpass Beerus.

Alexcar3000 said:
FTW395 said:
I hope it's like the Copy Kid Goku on kami's lookout
Wasn't that just filler?
Sure, but why would that matter? As far as I know the Super Holy Water was also filler and so was Gregory. Both appeared/will appear in Dragonball Super.

FTW395 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FTW395 said:
I hope it's like the Copy Kid Goku on kami's lookout
Wasn't that just filler?
Sure, but why would that matter? As far as I know the Super Holy Water was also filler and so was Gregory. Both appeared/will appear in Dragonball Super.
I know that there are filler elements in DBS. I was just asking, because it makes it less likely to happen if it was filler.

But the water thing was not filler iirc.

I think DBS would reach 2-A to Low 1-C if there are infinity timelines but if they reach tier 0 my life would be complete and i wish Atleast goku in tier 0 and Vegeta too.

I think goku and vegeta would fuse with the super dragonballs and zarama too to become immortality and omnipotent in the End of Dragonball Super

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
I think DBS would reach 2-A to Low 1-C if there are infinity timelines but if they reach tier 0 my life would be complete and i wish Atleast goku i tier 0 and Vegeta too.
I think goku and vegeta would fuse with the super dragonballs and zarama too to become immortality and omnipotent in the End of Dragonball Super
You can't have two Tier 0 in the same franchise...

My dream is having Goku reach 2-B, that's all I want.

I think DBS would reach 2-A to Low 1-C if there are infinity timelines but if they reach tier 0 my life would be complete and i wish Atleast goku in tier 0 and Vegeta too.
2-A is the highest possiblity at this moment and thats just multiverse+, high multiverse+ would require dbs characters to be 5 dimensional or be able to destroy or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs which is already unlikely imo. 1-C is when it gets ridiculous they would have to be 6-11 dimensional characters and i cant see super escalating to that ridiculous level. Tier 0 is absolutely out of question not happening because it goes against everything dragon ball stands for which is breaking your limits and thats not happening if goku is the be all end all. Lets see evidence of low 2-C first before we start jumping up to the ridiculous end of the tiering system.

Alexcar3000 said:
I think DBS would reach 2-A to Low 1-C if there are infinity timelines but if they reach tier 0 my life would be complete and i wish Atleast goku i tier 0 and Vegeta too.I think goku and vegeta would fuse with the super dragonballs and zarama too to become immortality and omnipotent in the End of Dragonball Super
You can't have two Tier 0 in the same franchise...
My dream is having Goku reach 2-B, that's all I want.
You are right it cant be two character in same franchie Tier 0 and yeah Tier 2-B to 2-A is my dream too

Celestial Pegasus said:
2-A is the highest possiblity at this moment and thats just multiverse+, high multiverse+ would require dbs characters to be 5 dimensional or be able to destroy or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs which is already unlikely imo. 1-C is when it gets ridiculous they would have to be 6-dimensional characters and i cant see super escalating to that ridiculous level. Tier 0 is absolutely out of question not happening because it goes against everything dragon ball stands for which is breaking your limits and thats not happening if goku is the be all end all. Lets see evidence of low 2-C first before we start jumping up to the ridiculous end of the tiering system.
Thank you for the information😁😁

Ok. Let's say that the newest episode of Dragon Ball Super had a bunch of feats and statements that undeniably places Goku at High 1-A.

How will you reactÔäó to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back