• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta is ruining Kyabe's personality... I don't like it!! >:c

I want him to be friends with Goku... I don't want Kyabe to turn into an edgy/grumpy saiyan like Vegeta... (ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑ)

doesnt matter if hit becomes goku's main rival

the series is meant to have goku and vegeta to have the focus, if hit becomes the main rival, then vegeta's new role can like that of a second goku maybe?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
the series is meant to have goku and vegeta to have the focus, if hit becomes the main rival, then vegeta's new role can like that of a second goku maybe?
Frost's betrayal hurt my feelings. I think my brain is telling me to replace him with Kyabe instead.

Or I just subconsciously hate Vegeta.

Alexcar3000 said:
Frost's betrayal hurt my feelings. I think my brain is telling me to replace him with Kyabe instead.
you've gone too far kid

Alexcar3000 said:

you've gone too far kid
Do you want me to go truly far?

Alexcar3000 said:
Vegeta is ruining Kyabe's personality... I don't like it!! >:c

I want him to be friends with Goku... I don't want Kyabe to turn into an edgy/grumpy saiyan like Vegeta... (ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑ)
He will and you'll like it

you've gone too far kid Do you want me to go truly far?if u wanna get hit offline by joe shmuck the booter, sure ...
B r o l y i s b e t t e r t h a n V e g e t a .

Goku couldn't beat Broly without Vegeta's power and only with Vegeta's power could Goku one-shot Broly.

Thus Vegeta<Goku

What if they ask for something stupid like yamcha trips and they have to revive him and Screwattack will be like Zarama has the same amount of power as Shenron or at most Porungas level

Seriously?! Is Screw Attack supposed to be "objective"? This is too subjective by Screwattack.

guyz wot if zeno/ the omni king is future broly in disguise? :0
Omni-King: Why hello there, fighters. (Thinking: It's you...KAKAROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Guyx said:
It would be funny if Goku never became a 2-C
It would be expected to me at this moment i can see like maybe zeno and zarama being on that level but having doubts goku will ever leave tier 3 maybe at best low 2-C but not seeing 2-C from him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Guyx said:
It would be expected to me at this moment i can see like maybe zeno and zarama being on that level but having doubts goku will ever leave tier 3 maybe at best low 2-C but not seeing 2-C from him.
He can simply get like a temporary "uber god forn" used to counter the destruction of all 12 universes, and maybe he aborbs it hopefully?

FanofRPGs said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Guyx said:
He can simply get like a temporary "uber god forn" used to counter the destruction of all 12 universes, and maybe he aborbs it hopefully?
Right now it all depends on how powerful the omni-king is if he is like 2-C or above that i can see goku being low 2-C but if the omni-king is just low 2-C i cant see goku being that powerful because if the omni-king is the end all be all and goku is on his level who could give goku a fight? Unless it's at eos then it would make sense.

Omni-King: Why hello there, fighters. (Thinking: It's you...KAKAROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You guys have the weirdest theories it's Obviously Popo's long lost brother

When you realize that Gohan missed one of the most bad@$$ fights ever all because he's at a confrence. Secondly, how long is this confrence!?

do you guys know the newest News an old Movie Character might get to Super or an "unCanon" Moive and its the Legend the most liked and hated Character in DB History^^

TheArcosian said:
do you guys know the newest News an old Movie Character might get to Super or an "unCanon" Moive and its the Legend the most liked and hated Character in DB History^^
KAKAROOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of God let it not be Broly

It can't be Broly it just can't be. Even the director for the movies stated he was a pushover compared to Beerus. Still need confirmation on this news though.

Shock97 said:
It can't be Broly it just can't be. Even the director for the movies stated he was a pushover compared to Beerus. Still need confirmation on this news though.
Unless Broly somehow gotten godly ki and becomes so powerful and out of nowhere for Goku, that the worst memories Goku ever had about him reawaken, I don't think it'll be Broly.

Dekoshu said:
Shock97 said:
Unless Broly somehow gotten godly ki and becomes so powerful and out of nowhere for Goku, that the worst memories Goku ever had about him reawaken, I don't think it'll be Broly.
Watch that happen lol

Wait, if Goku can negate hax, doesn't that mean that he is immune to omnipotence? Goku>Omnipotent beings

Who removed my replies? (´╝øõ©Ç_õ©Ç)

@TheArcosia Broly is uber popular in Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually make another movie.

Xali990 said:
Dekoshu said:
Seriously?! Is Screw Attack supposed to be "objective"? This is too subjective by Screwattack.
I am just parodying Screwattack's odd low balling on occasions.
Just you watch, I bet they'll insist Goku in Episode 12 was only planet level AND that he's only barely FTL even with his new SSBK form AND moving faster than time.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Xali990 said:
Dekoshu said:
I am just parodying Screwattack's odd low balling on occasions.
Just you watch, I bet they'll insist Goku in Episode 12 was only planet level AND that he's only barely FTL even with his new SSBK form AND moving faster than time.
Ben Singer/Wiz: People like to scale Goku to Whis, but Goku has no FTL feats on his own. And we can't scale him to Whis, or Beerus for that matter, because he is far weaker than them. Therefore, Goku should only be somewhere in the sub-relativistic range based on our previous calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back