• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 said:
Ok. Let's say that the newest episode of Dragon Ball Super had a bunch of feats and statements that undeniably places Goku at High 1-A.
How will you reactÔäó to that?
It wont because goku has yet to even reach high 3-A (having infinite 3-D power/ being able to destroy infinite universes) much less high 1-A being beyond dimensional limitations. If it happens it would a enormous outlier and make absolutely no sense as then super should logically be over as no one should be able to give goku a fight as he would be so far above them that it isn't even funny. High 1-A's are essentially almost omnipotent and the only reason they arent omnipotent is because someone else is above them. Again lets see characters become low 2-C before jumping to the ridiculous side of the power scale.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I was just talking about a hypothetical situation when High 1-A feats actually happen. The same kind of hypothetical situations as "what if Monaka is actually Broly in disguise".

Well just at least Low 2-C characters in DBS is my current goal XD, have DB break Tier 2 at the very least will make me a happy camper

I'm pretty much just in the same boat as what Celestial said. That and some hax like Hit's is pretty good to also have.

What if Goku gets Hit's abilties? Now he can use Kaioken x10 and use Time Leap/Time Skip, Jojo style.

Alexcar3000 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
I was just talking about a hypothetical situation when High 1-A feats actually happen. The same kind of hypothetical situations as "what if Monaka is actually Broly in disguise".
If hypothetically goku became High 1-A i wouldn't react anyway, if it happens it happens. I dont have anything against dbs characters reaching high levels of power in fact i would like it to happen but i am not gonna think they will get to such levels if there is no evidence to back it up, ideally i would want 2-A dbs characters realistically i expect low 2-C dbs characters.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
imo zeno can be waayyy higher than what people might predict now
Or inb4 zeno is not actually strong he just has authority and his guards are the ones who are strong but only stronger than whis so dbs remains forever tier 3, Yea that's very unlikely would rather on the other extreme zeno is confirmed a 5 dimensional entity.

imo zeno can be waayyy higher than what people might predict now
I'm hoping he's not just a mortal ruler. I mean he struck fear/concern into Beerus and Champa so either he or his guards have to be capable of doing something harmful to them granted those two don't seem like the type that would respect authority like that.

Or he doesn't have a lot of physical strength, but would warp them into non-existence if they screwed up. What if Zeno has hax???

The real cal howard said:
Or he doesn't have a lot of physical strength, but would warp them into non-existence if they screwed up. What if Zeno has hax???
Or maybe Zeno is their boss, and he is able to fire them whenever he feels like it (it's implied that being a "God of Destruction" is just a job).

That's why they are so scared of him.

Alexcar3000 said:
Or maybe Zeno is their boss, and he is able to fire them whenever he feels like it (it's implied that being a "God of Destruction" is just a job).

^

This. I hope Zeno is powerless physically, but can just fire everyone and have his uber powerful guards boot them out if necessary. That would be amazing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:

^
This. I hope Zeno is powerless physically, but can just fire everyone and have his uber powerful guards boot them out if necessary. That would be amazing.
Someone in that upper echelon has to be capable of something otherwise how are you gonna fire a Destroyer God, where is the enforcement? Doubt they'd leave quietly lol

Alexcar3000 said:

^
Only if each guard is at least Low 2-C ( Ôëûß┤ùÔëû)

Shock97 said:
Someone in that upper echelon has to be capable of something otherwise how are you gonna fire a Destroyer God, where is the enforcement? Doubt they'd leave quietly lol
Hence the uber powerful guards.

what if gaurds are meant to protect others from zeno? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
I can also accept the headcanon of Zeno being a raging murderer psychopath and needing the guards to calm him down and protect others.

I can also accept the headcanon of Zeno being a raging murderer psychopath and needing the guards to calm him down and protect others.

Wow that's way too dark for dragon ball man lol nice head canon though

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wow that's way too dark for dragon ball man lol nice head canon though
Eh. Not too dark if they just wish everyone back with the Dragon Balls. Remember when Super Buu brutally murdered every human on Earth? lol

Pocket-Chu said:
Hey guys, can statement in games and power level in weekly shonen jump be used for DBZ characters tiers here?
Depends on if it's written by Toriyama, or not. It'll also only be used for vague scaling if it is (i.e. "X is an unknown amount superior to Y").

Well it's for Salza, who isn't canon so....meep.

But anyway in his profile for one of the games it says he beat Ginyu to become the leader of Cooler's armored squad. Then in one of the Weekly Shonen Jump Issues his PL is pegged at 170k which is 50k Higher than Ginyu's 120K

Basically this would just upgrade Salza from Planet Level to Large Planet level, nothing major.

I found the image from the Jump-

seems like it would upgrade all the armored squad members-

ArmoredSquadronBP%28VJump%29.jpg

Pocket-Chu said:
Hey guys, can statement in games and power level in weekly shonen jump be used for DBZ characters tiers here?
No, we don't use them because they're inconsistent. Even the canon works are full of inconsistency, other sources are just headaches

you know whats funny? that aint even impossible xD

as for power levels theere is only one rule

being with higher power level has higher stats than a being with lower power level

thats it

You know I really hope there are more intimidating designs along with the gag ones like cell,frieza heck even buu excluding mr buu

That would be awesome,even better would be seeing Hit & Goku training together but that's highly impossible

Strmi said:
That would be awesome,even better would be seeing Hit & Goku training together but that's highly impossible
u never know this is DB super after all universe was impossible then episode 12 happened time hax seem impossible (or any good hax really) episode 39 happened after those things i won't be suprise if that happened

Strmi said:
You know, that's realistically wise there, Strmi. I sincerely wish Goku could use Time Leap or Time Skip, then maybe then, he could use it in dire situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back