• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

MeiouHades has been abusing me on Reddit for the last week calling me stupid and dumb and mocking all comments I make on the Saint Seiya subreddit (and in reddit DMs). He told me he's so much smarter than me because he studies algebraic geometry at Oxford as a postgrad student.
i am glad he's not here anymore all of a sudden

reddit doesn't have a block function?

Isnt it scary that the Grand Priest has probably forgotten more about fighting than our fav fighters combined have ever known.

Is Vegeta the "oldest" mortal when it comes to pure fighting expierence? I remember - maybe Moro arch??? - fighting numbers were in the ten(s) of thousand range.

Isnt it scary that the Grand Priest has probably forgotten more about fighting than our fav fighters combined have ever known.

Is Vegeta the "oldest" mortal when it comes to pure fighting expierence? I remember - maybe Moro arch??? - fighting numbers were in the ten(s) of thousand range.
Vegeta has fought since he was something like 4 years old. Goku has been training since the same age but only started actively fighting at the start of DB where he was 12...or 15...I forget the official timeline of ages because Minus muddied it a lot. Freeza has overseen a lot of wars but has no real battle experience until Namek.

I think Hit and Roshi would probably qualify as the most experienced mortals given they both have centuries of background in combat but Hit peaked at some point and Roshi got lazy and stagnated at some point. Until both met Goku. Even so Hit had the raw combat skill to rival God Saiyans and Roshi was able to achieve a pseudo-Ultra Instinct in the manga with his experience so that says an awful lot.

Vegeta has fought since he was something like 4 years old. Goku has been training since the same age but only started actively fighting at the start of DB where he was 12...or 15...I forget the official timeline of ages because Minus muddied it a lot. Freeza has overseen a lot of wars but has no real battle experience until Namek.

I think Hit and Roshi would probably qualify as the most experienced mortals given they both have centuries of background in combat but Hit peaked at some point and Roshi got lazy and stagnated at some point. Until both met Goku. Even so Hit had the raw combat skill to rival God Saiyans and Roshi was able to achieve a pseudo-Ultra Instinct in the manga with his experience so that says an awful lot.

That amount of battles is still crazy.

Roshi is another good one.

Yeah - ignoring guys like Kid Buu etc - Hit could be the closest or even surpass Vegeta when it comes to pure fighting expierence. How old is that mofo? 1000 years? Lets say 10 kills/battles per year, thats 10.000! Lmao.

Opsi Vegeta said that during ToP. My boy Vegeta is right, martial art tournaments iz for puzzyz (y)
5c17bwgwjqmb1.png

Infinities of time being of size 5-B in each Universe, I'm referring to the amount of room of time, where they are infinite and not in size, that would make a huge multiverse and the timeline spanning all these time rooms.

Last edited:
I think, that is, because each dimension, time is not the same as another rosat. Besides, almost everything about them is unknown.
I wouldn't automatically assume this makes the spaces universe-sized. They're all Hyperbolic Time Chambers. Not sure why they'd be vastly different

I wouldn't automatically assume this makes the spaces universe-sized. They're all Hyperbolic Time Chambers. Not sure why they'd be vastly different
The one where Whis sent Goku and Vegeta to train seems to be special, where they felt a presence of a God inside.

But only spacetime that changes things

Back