• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

No, if you check Goku (Toei)‘s page they scale to 10.74 sextillion. It’s only been applied to a couple pages though. (The reason why is because I’m lazy)
Man these Toei pages are a mess right now. Okay in that case GT is probably faster than Super and will be way faster if the Afterlife nerf goes through. I'm still betting on my boy Hit in speed equalised matches.

DBS anime top tiers already scale from that via World of Void shenanigans (Jiren shaking the World of Void, which 3 Gods of Destruction going all-out couldn't do when 2 were going to destroy 2 universes)
Yeah but if the Afterlife size is downsized then that feat would also inherently get knocked down wouldn't it? So all of the upscaling would have to be updated to new values which would be significantly lower. I don't believe there is a speed calc using the WoV or Beerus vs Champa right? We just use that for 2-C scaling and all of the speed scaling is via multipliers upscaling from the BoG feat.

Yeah your Clover
You're*
dHXdycv.gif

So if the downgrade goes through that means Anime Beerus would only be baseline 2-C (via the statement with Champa)...which would mean if the manga dodges the downgrade...Manga SSG Goku could beat Anime Beerus.

I'm gonna need this result so we can do Battle of Gods 2: Manga vs Anime edition thank you.

So if the downgrade goes through that means Anime Beerus would only be baseline 2-C (via the statement with Champa)...which would mean if the manga dodges the downgrade...Manga SSG Goku could beat Anime Beerus.

I'm gonna need this result so we can do Battle of Gods 2: Manga vs Anime edition thank you.
Actually, there is still Beerus and Champa combine force can blow up both U6 and U7 so if we factoring the distance between two universes Beerus would be 1.5 baseline 2-C which is unqualifiable > baseline 2-C but < 3 universes 2-C. Still > GT

Actually, there is still Beerus and Champa combine force can blow up both U6 and U7 so if we factoring the distance between two universes Beerus would be 1.5 baseline 2-C which is unqualifiable > baseline 2-C but < 3 universes 2-C. Still > GT
I don't think it works like that...

That's not really usable on the wiki though is it? The reason 2-C is considered an infinite gap is because of the unquantifiable distance between universes in the first place. So Beerus and Champa should still only be baseline 2-C, as their statement only refers to destroying 2 universes.

Comparatively if the Manga doesn't get hit with the nerf, SSG Goku will be 2-C via threatening the Afterlife and Living World. Meaning Manga SSG Goku should be as powerful as Anime GoDs.

The only thing that would keep Anime DBS above Manga DBS would be the WoV shaking feat which I believe would be downgraded to 3 Universes which Jiren and UIS Goku would scale above.

If the Spacetime standards revision gets updated then Manga DBS macrocosms would become 7 2-C (AL, LR, Kaioshin, 3 HTCs, Demon Realm) and Anime DBS macrocosms would become 5 2-C (AL, LR, Kaioshin, 1 HTC, Demon Realm), GoD-level would be 10 2-C and Jiren-level would be 15 2-C (EDIT: Correction, It would still be 10 2-C. I misremembered the scaling logic).

Last edited:
That's not really usable on the wiki though is it? The reason 2-C is considered an infinite gap is because of the unquantifiable distance between universes in the first place. So Beerus and Champa should still only be baseline 2-C, as their statement only refers to destroying 2 universes.

Comparatively if the Manga doesn't get hit with the nerf, SSG Goku will be 2-C via threatening the Afterlife and Living World. Meaning Manga SSG Goku should be as powerful as Anime GoDs.

The only thing that would keep Anime DBS above Manga DBS would be the WoV shaking feat which I believe would be downgraded to 3 Universes which Jiren and UIS Goku would scale above.

If the Spacetime standards revision gets updated then Manga DBS macrocosms would become 7 2-C (AL, LR, Kaioshin, 3 HTCs, Demon Realm) and Anime DBS macrocosms would become 5 2-C (AL, LR, Kaioshin, 1 HTC, Demon Realm), GoD-level would be 10 2-C and Jiren-level would be 15 2-C.
where would the 5 extra space times come for Jiren-level?

where would the 5 extra space times come for Jiren-level?
My bad I was remembering a past revision that I think got rejected or removed at some point. Yeah Jiren's profile states he is 6 2-C because of GoDs clashing threatening 2 Macrocosms and he scales above them.

I'm gonna edit my post to correct that detail, thanks for pointing it out.

How to debunk Dragon Ball fans, a guide by Zenkaibattery1

• Hyperbole- If you can't come up with a good point, say the statements are hyperbole or poetic language because it's dragon ball and it doesnt make sense
  • Outlier- Say the higher end feats are outliers because it has only been done once (if they say "why can't they just scale by being stronger" say it wouldn't make sense)
  • inconsistent- Say the showings/statements/representations are all inconsistent but still choose the lowest end" inconsistency"
  • Out of context- All the feats are out of context, unless it downgrades the verse
Bonus: Say "my verse doesnt get the same supposedly "good" treatement like Dragon Ball does and it isn't fair"= profit for your verse

Last edited:

• Hyperbole- If you can't come up with a good point, say the statements are hyperbole or poetic language because it's dragon ball and it doesnt make sense
  • Outlier- Say the higher end feats are outliers because it has only been done once (if they say "why can't they just scale by being stronger" say it wouldn't make sense)
  • inconsistent- Say the showings/statements/representations are all inconsistent but still choose the lowest end" inconsistency"
  • Out of context- All the feats are out of context, unless it downgrades the verse
Bonus: Say "my verse doesnt get the same supposedly "good" treatement like Dragon Ball does and it isn't fair= profit for your verse
Nice poetry, did your outliers buy it? 😹

That's just Saint Seiya....

is there an official reason the living world and mortal universe are not treated as separate spacetimes?

living world = mortal universe+ demon realm
living world should be its own spacetime shouldn't it?

The living world is your own already accepted space-time, another world too, Kaioshin realm is another dimension, just like the dimension of strange lights

Poor people who tried to downgrade DB, knowing that there will be a revision that turns any dimension up to planet size into a low 2-C dimension, DB will go back to up to 6 space-time and back to being 2-C even if this review passes, I'm laughing a lot.

The living world is your own already accepted space-time, another world too, Kaioshin realm is another dimension, just like the dimension of strange lights

Poor people who tried to downgrade DB, knowing that there will be a revision that turns any dimension up to planet size into a low 2-C dimension, DB will go back to up to 6 space-time and back to being 2-C even if this review passes, I'm laughing a lot.
I am also laughing

Yeah ok,but there's no need for that attitude Luffy.

The living world is your own already accepted space-time, another world too, Kaioshin realm is another dimension,
Pretty sure the current agreement in the thread is making all of them be in the same dimension, actually

just like the dimension of strange lights.
Which has no proof of being in the universe

speed will never be the same tho

Bonus: Say "my verse doesnt get the same supposedly "good" treatement like Dragon Ball does and it isn't fair"= profit for your verse
holy shit man, seeing you after a century. Long time no see. Omnipotent backed goku in sparking zero when?

Back