• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

dwOJvYY.png

funniest shit, honestly.

Also In ToP Goku needs SSG to match base Frieza. Yet in RoF his base matches base Frieza SSG level of power 😂. Keep denying the retcon all you want

Also In ToP Goku needs SSG to match base Frieza. Yet in RoF his base matches base Frieza SSG level of power 😂. Keep denying the retcon all you want
Freiza also got strong enough to match SSB after just 6 months of training, and later surpassed ultra ego vegeta and uktra instinct goku, it's not really unbelievable. Tho I can't think of the scene your using to imply there directly comparable tbh

At this point I agree with omega. she should do a crt so she can get utterly clowned on again and get topic banned from dragon ball as a whole. as crude as this sounds there are just some people whose opinions/takes are just worth less that dirt. combine that with a sh**ty modus operandi and you get someone almost everyone is fed up with

The fan-fiction nonsense:
Two SSG powers
Yellow SSJ1-3 multiplies SSG power

The shown facts in DBS:
Going SSJ on top of SSG creates always SSB a 50x multiplier
Yellow SSJ1-3 is regular base power

The fan-fiction nonsense:
Two SSG powers
Yellow SSJ1-3 multiplies SSG power

The shown facts in DBS:
Going SSJ on top of SSG creates always SSB a 50x multiplier
Yellow SSJ1-3 is regular base power
Your half right, people called the facts fan fiction nonesene for years. However it's still true, goku's base gained the god power, he can still use SSG, it's stronger then SS3, and SSB is 50X stronger then it.

Goku going SSJ with SSG power to create SSB:

This site logic: NoOooOo, Goku has SSG power in base and can go SSJ

Me: What does that create?

This site: YELLOW SSJ

Me: Facepalm, don't you see in the scan above and in RoF GOING SSJ on SSG IS ALWAYS BLUE. ROF BASE GOKU HAD SSG IN BASE THUS ALWAYS CREATING SSB LIKE THE BROLY SCAN

I swear I don't know if this shit is sad or comical

Me: Facepalm, don't you see in the scan above and in RoF GOING SSJ on SSG IS ALWAYS BLUE. ROF BASE GOKU HAD SSG IN BASE THUS ALWAYS CREATING SSB LIKE THE BROLY SCAN

Your claiming there was a retcon that is never called out in in the series or any marketing materials.

We are treating the series as a single entity, and if you do it's very clear your wrong.

You don't have alot of evidence beyond it not making logical sense, guess what? It never did..m people clowned on it here for years for that reason, but as time went on we had to accept it much like vegeta's redemption.

I normally try to stay relatively civil even if someone annoys me, but I just want to let you know that reading all your posts genuinely gives me a headache. I don’t mean that in a “I disagree with this person’s viewpoint” way either, I just find your demeanour across all your posts to be incredibly insufferable.

You wanna think Goku absorbing SSG power at the end of BoG was retconned? Fine. You wanna think DBZ characters aren’t FTL? Fine. But can you please at least stop spamming it in the most obnoxious way imaginable?

I normally try to stay relatively civil even if someone annoys me, but I just want to let you know that reading all your posts genuinely gives me a headache. I don’t mean that in a “I disagree with this person’s viewpoint” way either, I just find your demeanour across all your posts to be incredibly insufferable.

You wanna think Goku absorbing SSG power at the end of BoG was retconned? Fine. You wanna think DBZ characters aren’t FTL? Fine. But can you please at least stop spamming it in the most obnoxious way imaginable?
Because its factual and the truth literally explained in RoF. Thus the SSJ3 is 400x SSG fan-fiction needs to be dropped

Because its factual and the truth literally explained in RoF. Thus the SSJ3 is 400x SSG fan-fiction needs to be dropped
We've watched the show and it's pretty clear your wrong.

That's why you don't make a revision thread, you know it'll be thrown out because we've had this conversations 1000 times.

People here have called it fan fiction nonesens hundreds of times, but it was written by toryama, so it's canon

I don't care since almost no one outside of Vsbattle believes in that fan-fiction horseshit 🤣
Jesus Christ, all I asked was that you could be more civil about it and you immediately go back to the same tired ol’ routine. You’re not gonna convince anyone by being annoying, if anything you’re just making people believe your viewpoint less.

That's false. AGAIN BoG NEVER went SSJ on top of SSG base, since he needed to harness the power inside his body and the power increase would be insignificant before perfect Ki control. But after the training he learned to contain SSG power inside his body accesing god-ki thus allowing to go SSJ on top of SSG to create SSJ with god power (SSB).

What's hard about that? Instead of the SSG x SSG, SSJ3 is 400x SSG horseshit fan-fiction.

I have a question here: Why is it assumed that Goku absorbed the power of SSG as a whole and not just his first usage of the form? Like just out of genuine curiosity, why would it be the form as a whole and not his first time using it?

I don't care since almost no one outside of Vsbattle believes in that fan-fiction horseshit
🤣
You know, one post for Reddit don't really prove that tbh.

There's people outside who believe actually, i asked my brother, and he agreed with me.
Yes, by absoring SSG Power 😑
Yes.
That don't contradict anything, his base form have the same Power of ssg after absorbing. And that was one time thing.

Back