• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The same reason why when Goku is in SSG and when he transforms it's always SSB and NOT YELLOW, because ONLY BLUE SSJ is 50x SSG, But in RoF SSG WAS HIS base thus always creating SSJ (SSB later on)

Why are you not making a thread to make that accepted then?
Probably because of this tbf lol.
  • Do not attempt to downgrade Goku from 2-C with the argument that he didn't maintain the power of Super Saiyan God; the evidence makes clear that he did, and downgrade attempts have been repeatedly rejected.

Probably because of this tbf lol.
  • Do not attempt to downgrade Goku from 2-C with the argument that he didn't maintain the power of Super Saiyan God; the evidence makes clear that he did, and downgrade attempts have been repeatedly rejected.
oh no that didn’t stop her from making 4 different threads on it and then making a thread on the rule itself lmao

The same reason why when Goku is in SSG and when he transforms it's always SSB and NOT YELLOW, because ONLY BLUE SSJ is 50x SSG, But in RoF SSG WAS HIS base thus always creating SSJ (SSB later on)
Sometimes I wonder if even you know what are you even arguing about.
Please tell me what am about to say is correct or not, and think carefully.
1-Goku can use ssg, which makes him thousands of times stronger.
2-Goku in B.o.G got thousands of times stronger to the point that he was as strong as when he first used ssg. Thus, if he turns ssg he'll get stronger.
3-SSB is just using ssj ontop of ssg.

You know if the argument is that DBZ Kakarot has canonical information, doesn't that also retroactively canonize Xenoverse and Heroes? Mira and Towa appear post Kid Buu fight in DBZ Kakarot and you even fight the former before they flee, and it's made clear that it's the same Towa and Mira from after Xenoverse 1 but before Xenoverse 2 which would therefore mean that DBZ Kakarot is a timeline in the Heroes/Xenoverse multiverse.

And given that there are other pieces of evidence which state that Super and Heroes are canon to each other, just being separated worlds/timelines per various sources of information, then Heroes and Xenoverse should be canon like Kakarot is. But that's just my two cents anyway, I really don't understand how shit can be going on for pages at a time over ONE single argument

Sometimes I wonder if even you know what are you even arguing about.
Please tell me what am about to say is correct or not, and think carefully.
1-Goku can use ssg, which makes him thousands of times stronger.
2-Goku in B.o.G got thousands of times stronger to the point that he was as strong as when he first used ssg. Thus, if he turns ssg he'll get stronger.
3-SSB is just using ssj ontop of ssg.
SSB is just going SSJ on SSG with perfect ki control and he lost base SSG power, because he has yellow SSJ

dwOJvYY.png

funniest shit, honestly.

Also In ToP Goku needs SSG to match base Frieza. Yet in RoF his base matches base Frieza SSG level of power 😂. Keep denying the retcon all you want

Also In ToP Goku needs SSG to match base Frieza. Yet in RoF his base matches base Frieza SSG level of power 😂. Keep denying the retcon all you want
Freiza also got strong enough to match SSB after just 6 months of training, and later surpassed ultra ego vegeta and uktra instinct goku, it's not really unbelievable. Tho I can't think of the scene your using to imply there directly comparable tbh

At this point I agree with omega. she should do a crt so she can get utterly clowned on again and get topic banned from dragon ball as a whole. as crude as this sounds there are just some people whose opinions/takes are just worth less that dirt. combine that with a sh**ty modus operandi and you get someone almost everyone is fed up with

The fan-fiction nonsense:
Two SSG powers
Yellow SSJ1-3 multiplies SSG power

The shown facts in DBS:
Going SSJ on top of SSG creates always SSB a 50x multiplier
Yellow SSJ1-3 is regular base power

The fan-fiction nonsense:
Two SSG powers
Yellow SSJ1-3 multiplies SSG power

The shown facts in DBS:
Going SSJ on top of SSG creates always SSB a 50x multiplier
Yellow SSJ1-3 is regular base power
Your half right, people called the facts fan fiction nonesene for years. However it's still true, goku's base gained the god power, he can still use SSG, it's stronger then SS3, and SSB is 50X stronger then it.

Goku going SSJ with SSG power to create SSB:

This site logic: NoOooOo, Goku has SSG power in base and can go SSJ

Me: What does that create?

This site: YELLOW SSJ

Me: Facepalm, don't you see in the scan above and in RoF GOING SSJ on SSG IS ALWAYS BLUE. ROF BASE GOKU HAD SSG IN BASE THUS ALWAYS CREATING SSB LIKE THE BROLY SCAN

I swear I don't know if this shit is sad or comical

Back