• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is there anything in that training I should consider?
Mainly, additional skill and Lifting Strength feats. Goku carries around trees a few times, and he fights demons in one episode.
Is there a page where I can download the chapters in good quality without the risk of getting a virus?
I primarily use AllManga. You can download full episodes in 1080p and .mp4 format with a high bitrate and a moderate file size. Or, you could go the extra mile and torrent episodes off of Nyaa; all the big, popular files are ripped, cleaned, and upscaled from high-end sources using premium software.

Hey, do we know how durable a Great Ape's armor is? The Z-Encyclopedia explicitly mentions the Special Beam Cannon can pierce through a Great Ape's armor.
Perhaps the Japanese text reads differently.

Hey, do we know how durable a Great Ape's armor is? The Z-Encyclopedia explicitly mentions the Special Beam Cannon can pierce through a Great Ape's armor.
Perhaps the Japanese text reads differently.
Great Ape armor=Saiyan armor which is tough relatively speaking but worthless against any moderately strong foes.

I've just realized how Sparking Zero straight up ignored the existence of the Bio-Broly movie, then remembered that neither Tenkaichi 3 nor all the main DB have have ever featured him, this whole affair is a true gaslighting campaign.
I have then noticed we don't have a profile for him, not even under standard Toei Broly, we are indeed part of this conspiracy.

I've just realized how Sparking Zero straight up ignored the existence of the Bio-Broly movie, then remembered that neither Tenkaichi 3 nor all the main DB have have ever featured him, this whole affair is a true gaslighting campaign.
I have then noticed we don't have a profile for him, not even under standard Toei Broly, we are indeed part of this conspiracy.
Bro is the fabled Bio-Broly defender💀

Just be happy Dokkan gave him an F2P LR. Pretty decent one too.

Iirc, there was a key for him in Toei Broly, but got nuked

I wont be on for some time. Lets just say we had some "bad guys" who did some damage and stole many things from coachz gym. Shit will take some weeks and getting back the stuff few weeks/maybe months. Breaking their bones would speed it up and reduce it to 1 day but thats not the "legal" way.

One of my projects is almost finished where I go deeper into the infinity stuff and explaining the different "tools" of measuring and creating something of said size.

I wont finish it but once my laptop is back, ima post the document (its super big) 10.000-15.000 words maybe.

Who knows?

Anyways topology will probably be used, tbh. Allows for infinite spaces to have borders.

You guys are just shooting yourself in the foot. You could create an acutal universe - with a small modifiction - using gabriels horn. There do EXIST multiple ways of creating an infinite universe with an EDGE ... BUT it will comes with some problems, so any1 who really knows his shit will "debunk" it.

But on the other site ... an infinite structure cant have an end :p and from a technically perspective, infinity does have an edge at the beginning but not at the end and sure as **** not an actual end.

I dont really understand all the mental gymnastic ... Dragonball has like wha? 12 Guidebook statements, 2-3 anime statements? Why doesnt it qualify for at least "possibly infinite sized". Possibly for me means, it does have an anti feat but there are some counter arguments that doesnt scream "powerscaling logic" AND there are like 10+ statements that supports said size.

You will never find the perfect answer.

Last edited:
Bro is the fabled Bio-Broly defender💀

Just be happy Dokkan gave him an F2P LR. Pretty decent one too.
I find it an absolutely pointless character and waste of a movie (although it has the merit of giving the spotlight to 18 and the kids), but its dorkiness has somewhat grown into a form of fondness.

Iirc, there was a key for him in Toei Broly, but got nuked
Understandable, it's a clone, so a different character.
Watch me bring it back as a separate profile :devilish:

Just one thing before i go

My friend magnum - imo the best martial arts debater - used 23 tenkachi goku against monster Garou. Never seen that debate cuz i had some beef with the admin (inside fighting skills of old school era) and got kicked.

I thought about this match a bit. Dont take it too srsly, its just for shit and giggles - just wanna show that even pre Z Goku can hold his own against high tiers.

One thing about Gokus style: He doesnt have a style. You could say something about his crazy pace at the beginning and how he became more mature and learned how to switch from a lead agressor style to a counter puncher and vice versa. He sometimes fights like a guy with a muay thai background and modified boxing stance, american kickboxer, pin point karate and some good grappling skills ... but he doesnt really have a style. He sticks to basics and does wahtever suits the flow the best. Like Bruce Lee said "Be water my friend."

I could see teen Goku pulling a win maybe 1/10 times due following reasons:

He scales above some neat statements which gives him a very strong base, so in a straight up H2H he wont have many problems, Poppo and Kami training and KI control.

Copy: Copying martial art techniques/style is their job so i dont really see whats so amazing about it. Most of the time it isnt really stated how long it took to create said copied technique. Garou is one of the few were it is stated - it took masters some decades to create it. Not as impressive as Goku copying Hakai but in the area of Goku copying a technique which took 50 years to master.

Talent: What Garou achieved in 8 years is incredible. More talented than manga Goku but less than anime Goku who mastered the real angel technique in 45 mins.

Arsenal: Garou hands down. Even if Garou is lacking in some specific areas - compared to other fighter - that guy has so much fire power which allows to hold his own or even win against high tier guys.

The way i see this fight:

Dragonball has some good internal hax "resistance" or better survived and then theres Whis statement which could give them the benefit that KI control protects them. While they dont have any radiation feats, Garou doesnt have any feats going through a barrier made of spirtual power.

Goku wasnt that good when it comes to KI control so he cant survive for long but it should give him more than enough time to copy a strong attack from Garou and maybe beat him. Garou could do the same but the good thing and i was never so happy for Goku to be a brick, Goku doesnt have any strong "martial art hax" that Garou could copy.

Its short and nothing spectacular but maybe, maaaybe it could give teen Goku the win. 1 out of 10 :D

Last edited:
I find it an absolutely pointless character and waste of a movie (although it has the merit of giving the spotlight to 18 and the kids), but its dorkiness has somewhat grown into a form of fondness.
Yeah 18 really got the short end of the stick. Besides giving Vegeta a much needed lesson in humility she doesn't really do a single important thing until the ToP. Goten and Trunks are just the ultimate wasted potential of the series. Like how you gonna hype them up as being Super Saiyan's as toddlers then have them be the most useless Z Fighters in the series. Even Yamcha has done more than them overall. They finally did something in the Super Hero arc/movie at least. But even then, the fact that they have literally been reduced to just "The kids that turn into Gotenks" is downright sad. I don't think fusion was originally supposed to be their one trick but because Gotenks was fairly popular it just kinda happened.

Idk if anyone else cares about something like this, but this is such a neat callback. I love it when franchises take an awful part of them and salvage something out of it.

(Explanation for any Brazilians here) So I just found out one of Merged Zamasu’s attacks in Sparking Zero has him directly quote Lord Piccolo from Dragonball Evolution, which is such a cool reference considering how James Marsters (the actor for Lord Piccolo and Zamasu) wanted a role in Super as compensation for Evolution. I imagine this is an English exclusive line considering its extra context.

The line in question goes pretty hard too: “Human power has failed before, as it will AGAIN”. Evolution was kinda cooking there, and it fits Corrupted Merged Zamasu so perfectly. Now I just want to hear how he sounds saying the line in English, as the video has the Japanese voices.

EDIT: here’s a link to the line from Evolution itself, for anyone willing enough to torment themselves with even a minute of this movie.

As an aside, it’s wild to me how they almost managed to pull off an actually somewhat serviceable Kamehameha, only for good ol’ Geeko to just start awkwardly flying towards Piccolo as part of the attack. They almost had it but they somehow managed to mess it up in the dumbest way.

Last edited:

Idk if anyone else cares about something like this, but this is such a neat callback. I love it when franchises take an awful part of them and salvage something out of it.

(Explanation for any Brazilians here) So I just found out one of Merged Zamasu’s attacks in Sparking Zero has him directly quote Lord Piccolo from Dragonball Evolution, which is such a cool reference considering how James Marsters (the actor for Lord Piccolo and Zamasu) wanted a role in Super as compensation for Evolution. I imagine this is an English exclusive line considering its extra context.

The line in question goes pretty hard too: “Human power has failed before, as it will AGAIN”. Evolution was kinda cooking there, and it fits Corrupted Merged Zamasu so perfectly. Now I just want to hear how he sounds saying the line in English, as the video has the Japanese voices.

EDIT: here’s a link to the line from Evolution itself, for anyone willing enough to torment themselves with even a minute of this movie.

As an aside, it’s wild to me how they almost managed to pull off an actually somewhat serviceable Kamehameha, only for good ol’ Geeko to just start awkwardly flying towards Piccolo as part of the attack. They almost had it but they somehow managed to mess it up in the dumbest way.

I watched that DBE clip hoping maybe my memory of it was worse than reality...wanna vomit lowkey.

Anyways yeah that's a neat reference. Still not as good as Baby quoting Plankton.

That didn't last long💀this basically a Cabba Vs. SSJ4 Gogeta situation albeit Ribrianne absolutely curbstomping Vegito is a bit more "believable".

Hey guys all links on Goku spaceship scaling is still broken...
Can anyone say me in which episode did Goku dodge rocks while flying to Namek please? I thought I'd look it up on the wiki, but alas, all the links are broken due to Toei's actions.

I wish Toei Buu's feat would only be Low 2-C, just so then we can solidify Base Cabba as being stronger than SS4 Gogeta
Technically speaking, he would be lower than Gogeta and Z Vegetto.....i only need to finish my current Sonic revision to apply the Afterlife size revision i did a while ago

Howcome super characters are only mftl+ but GT ones are infinite speed when both have accepted infinite universes (yes this is in reference to gogeta vs cabba lol)

Back