• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Goku going SSJ with SSG power to create SSB:

This site logic: NoOooOo, Goku has SSG power in base and can go SSJ

Me: What does that create?

This site: YELLOW SSJ

Me: Facepalm, don't you see in the scan above and in RoF GOING SSJ on SSG IS ALWAYS BLUE. ROF BASE GOKU HAD SSG IN BASE THUS ALWAYS CREATING SSB LIKE THE BROLY SCAN

I swear I don't know if this shit is sad or comical
Your claiming there was a retcon that is never called out in in the series or any marketing materials.

We are treating the series as a single entity, and if you do it's very clear your wrong.

You don't have alot of evidence beyond it not making logical sense, guess what? It never did..m people clowned on it here for years for that reason, but as time went on we had to accept it much like vegeta's redemption.

Goku going SSJ with SSG power to create SSB:

This site logic: NoOooOo, Goku has SSG power in base and can go SSJ

Me: What does that create?

This site: YELLOW SSJ

Me: Facepalm, don't you see in the scan above and in RoF GOING SSJ on SSG IS ALWAYS BLUE. ROF BASE GOKU HAD SSG IN BASE THUS ALWAYS CREATING SSB LIKE THE BROLY SCAN

I swear I don't know if this shit is sad or comical
I normally try to stay relatively civil even if someone annoys me, but I just want to let you know that reading all your posts genuinely gives me a headache. I don’t mean that in a “I disagree with this person’s viewpoint” way either, I just find your demeanour across all your posts to be incredibly insufferable.

You wanna think Goku absorbing SSG power at the end of BoG was retconned? Fine. You wanna think DBZ characters aren’t FTL? Fine. But can you please at least stop spamming it in the most obnoxious way imaginable?

I normally try to stay relatively civil even if someone annoys me, but I just want to let you know that reading all your posts genuinely gives me a headache. I don’t mean that in a “I disagree with this person’s viewpoint” way either, I just find your demeanour across all your posts to be incredibly insufferable.

You wanna think Goku absorbing SSG power at the end of BoG was retconned? Fine. You wanna think DBZ characters aren’t FTL? Fine. But can you please at least stop spamming it in the most obnoxious way imaginable?
Because its factual and the truth literally explained in RoF. Thus the SSJ3 is 400x SSG fan-fiction needs to be dropped

Because its factual and the truth literally explained in RoF. Thus the SSJ3 is 400x SSG fan-fiction needs to be dropped
We've watched the show and it's pretty clear your wrong.

That's why you don't make a revision thread, you know it'll be thrown out because we've had this conversations 1000 times.

People here have called it fan fiction nonesens hundreds of times, but it was written by toryama, so it's canon

I don't care since almost no one outside of Vsbattle believes in that fan-fiction horseshit 🤣
Jesus Christ, all I asked was that you could be more civil about it and you immediately go back to the same tired ol’ routine. You’re not gonna convince anyone by being annoying, if anything you’re just making people believe your viewpoint less.

That's false. AGAIN BoG NEVER went SSJ on top of SSG base, since he needed to harness the power inside his body and the power increase would be insignificant before perfect Ki control. But after the training he learned to contain SSG power inside his body accesing god-ki thus allowing to go SSJ on top of SSG to create SSJ with god power (SSB).

What's hard about that? Instead of the SSG x SSG, SSJ3 is 400x SSG horseshit fan-fiction.

I have a question here: Why is it assumed that Goku absorbed the power of SSG as a whole and not just his first usage of the form? Like just out of genuine curiosity, why would it be the form as a whole and not his first time using it?

I don't care since almost no one outside of Vsbattle believes in that fan-fiction horseshit
🤣
You know, one post for Reddit don't really prove that tbh.

There's people outside who believe actually, i asked my brother, and he agreed with me.
Yes, by absoring SSG Power 😑
Yes.
That don't contradict anything, his base form have the same Power of ssg after absorbing. And that was one time thing.

[
You know, one post for Reddit don't really prove that tbh.

There's people outside who believe actually, i asked my brother, and he agreed with me.

Yes.
That don't contradict anything, his base form have the same Power of ssg after absorbing. And that was one time thing.
When Goku goes SSJ on top of SSG power, what does that create?

I have a question here: Why is it assumed that Goku absorbed the power of SSG as a whole and not just his first usage of the form? Like just out of genuine curiosity, why would it be the form as a whole and not his first time using it?
His first ussage of the form was still universal, besides that it was constantly growing in power, so it's possible the god power there using by the TOP has developed to a point it outspead SS3 even on top of what goku had at first, so it's not really that weird thinking about it

SSB is as rhe orginal name would imply, the result of using both transformations at once. When goku absorbed the power into base he wasn't using the transformion anymore, and it can be assumed he regained access to it well training with wiss

Veronica I think you don't understand how absorbing power works

1- lets just assume that base Goku's power lvl before going ssjg was 1, with ssj 50, ssj2 100, and with ssj3 400.
2- assuming that ssjg has a multiplier of 5000, Goku now fights Beerus with a power lvl of 5000
3- GOKU ABSORBS SSJG'S POWER INTO HIS BASE FORM
4-Goku now has a power lvl of 5000 in his base form, with super saiyan his power lvl would be 250000, with ssj2 a power lvl of 500000 and with ssj3 his power lvl
would also be 2000000
5-absorbing ssjg's power in base form doesn't equal not being able to go ssjg for example frieza back in rof could literally annihilate ssj1 gohan in his
1st form which should be far stronger than ssj1 goku back on namek that simply doesn't mean that frieza can't tap into his final form just because he exceeded the power of his final form back on namek
6- Goku now goes ssjg with his power lvl in base already equals to that when he first used ssjg
7-Boom goku with ssjg has a power lvl of 25000000.
(I might be yapping a lot but I've tried my best to explain it in a simple way)

Veronica I think you don't understand how absorbing power works

1- lets just assume that base Goku's power lvl before going ssjg was 1, with ssj 50, ssj2 100, and with ssj3 400.
2- assuming that ssjg has a multiplier of 5000, Goku now fights Beerus with a power lvl of 5000
3- GOKU ABSORBS SSJG'S POWER INTO HIS BASE FORM
4-Goku now has a power lvl of 5000 in his base form, with super saiyan his power lvl would be 250000, with ssj2 a power lvl of 500000 and with ssj3 his power lvl
would also be 2000000
5-absorbing ssjg's power in base form doesn't equal not being able to go ssjg for example frieza back in rof could literally annihilate ssj1 gohan in his
1st form which should be far stronger than ssj1 goku back on namek that simply doesn't mean that frieza can't tap into his final form just because he exceeded the power of his final form back on namek
6- Goku now goes ssjg with his power lvl in base already equals to that when he first used ssjg
7-Boom goku with ssjg has a power lvl of 25000000.
(I might be yapping a lot but I've tried my best to explain it in a simple way)
Goku absorbed SSG power in base, but can acces the same power by going SSG. You make a lot of sense dude 🤔

Ah, I get it now think of it as a state rather than power
Goku is in the state of ssjg, so logically he can't transform into ssjg again
GOKU BASE FORM'S POWER IS EQUALS TO HIS SSJG'S
Goku can go ssjg 😊
Goku's base was equal because he absorbed SSG power, but it got abandoned in U6 arc.

Goku goes SSG to have SSG level of power and in that state he goes SSJ and creates SSB, but in RoF his base is SSG and going SSJ creates SSB. So what nonsense are you spreading?

Jesus Christ, all I asked was that you could be more civil about it and you immediately go back to the same tired ol’ routine. You’re not gonna convince anyone by being annoying, if anything you’re just making people believe your viewpoint less.
He is a troll. He knows he's gonna get banned and is pushing it for the lols.

I've reached the point where I'm more concerned about how people keep getting reeled in.

Like U6 arc SSB3 Goku would be 600x BoG SSG Goku power. Instead we got yellow SSJ and normal base again. But I understand it for power scaling purpose to namke everyone stronger than SSG from BoG by just be stronger than base Goku.

Also DB is my favorite anime. I would be the first person to "wank" DB, but I have to stick to facts.

Back