• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Broly is > ssj levels in base for now. Too soon to say he was ultimate in base. It was just one clash and the very first one.

Its likely his ssj multiplier is just astronomical. Even Gohan said his super saiyan is unlike anyones prior.
He faced ultimate Gohan first and then asked him to go beast, he wasn't any weaker than ultimate Gohan when they clashed

Will the manga continue?
image.png

Ok so nvm Gohan did go Ultimate for Base Broly, however Gohan is taking him on rather easily. Well if the manga was to follow the anime (we don’t know the manga version of DBS Broly) then Base Broly right now is yeah above SSB from a few arcs ago

That reminds me but can Broly actually fight? like how everyone fights hand to hand combat or he just still tries and throw any punches he can?

After stating in a quiet voice, Gohan lightly pushes Cellmax's fist.

"Haa!"

Then he quickly delivers a powerful soaring kick that sunk into its large belly.

Cellmax was blown away into the rocky mountains behind, crashing into it.

"Guaaaahhh...!"

Cellmax's raging eyes turned towards Gohan, who was staring at them from above.

He raises his sole right hand.

"Oooooo..."

A roaring sound loosening the air gradually turns into intense heat.

Observing the situation, Gohan suddenly opens his eyes wide.

"!?"

He noticed a light projectile was forming in Cellmax's right hand, containing a large amount of energy.

As he witnessed, the dark bullet of light was swelling up, becoming an enormous amount of energy that covers over the surface of the earth.

The gravitational force of Cellmax's ki projectile rapidly sucked up the surrounding debris, creating a huge vortex.

"..."

But Gohan wasn't phased.

On the contrary, he was even smiling for some reason.

Was this due to Gohan's instinct as a Saiyan who craves fighting to do this?

Having produced a gigantic energy bullet, Cellmax condense all of the energy at once.

Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful.

[/Spoiler

After stating in a quiet voice, Gohan lightly pushes Cellmax's fist.

"Haa!"

Then he quickly delivers a powerful soaring kick that sunk into its large belly.

Cellmax was blown away into the rocky mountains behind, crashing into it.

"Guaaaahhh...!"

Cellmax's raging eyes turned towards Gohan, who was staring at them from above.

He raises his sole right hand.

"Oooooo..."

A roaring sound loosening the air gradually turns into intense heat.

Observing the situation, Gohan suddenly opens his eyes wide.

"!?"

He noticed a light projectile was forming in Cellmax's right hand, containing a large amount of energy.

As he witnessed, the dark bullet of light was swelling up, becoming an enormous amount of energy that covers over the surface of the earth.

The gravitational force of Cellmax's ki projectile rapidly sucked up the surrounding debris, creating a huge vortex.

"..."

But Gohan wasn't phased.

On the contrary, he was even smiling for some reason.

Was this due to Gohan's instinct as a Saiyan who craves fighting to do this?

Having produced a gigantic energy bullet, Cellmax condense all of the energy at once.

Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful.

[/Spoiler

Maybe you could use this and the pretty Black hole to give all Ki users gravity manipulation? Because in that paragraph it calls Cell's Black hole a ki projectile
the pretty black hole was made with "the power of love" and not ki

i don't see why Cell Max being able to use his ki to make that would translate to all Ki users being able to do the same

"Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful."

It was just similar to a Black Hole, nothing more

I wonder since Kachi-Katchin is the hardest material in the universe. Could we use the strongest material in our universe for kachi-katchin?
I think so, it also massively upscales from normal Katchin, that, by itself, is stronger than Earth´s strongest material

"Although large enough for them to lift it in one hand, Cellmax's super powerful ki ball was like a black hole that could swallow up the universe as it absorbed energy from its surroundings to grow even more powerful."

I think so, it also massively upscales from normal Katchin, that, by itself, is stronger than Earth´s strongest material
Right, and according to some google searches I think the strongest material in the universe is something called “Neutron star crust.”

Piccolo is NOT part of the discussion. These guys can aura tank cell maxs punch effortlessly, cell max is stronger than Piccolo until further notice.
Piccolo should gotten far stronger then when he was back in the movie given Gohan stated he's been helping him unlock Beast and you have Goku checking him out and a bit shook confirming he far stronger then he last checked him
He's not as strong as them but it's obvious he's meant to be in there ballpark albeit on a lower range given AT meant for a orange to be on par with Goku and Co.

Because it is not using ki to create a Black hole, but just a ki projectile which behaved like a black hole
this.......doesn't answer my question at all tho? i never claimed that he made a black hole?

why would Cell max's gravity ability with this particular ki blast be scaled to any and all other ki blasts? more specifically, what evidence do we have that this is a general ability and not a specific one? we saw numerous ki blasts through out the series, nearly none of them sucked things into themselves

Piccolo should gotten far stronger then when he was back in the movie given Gohan stated he's been helping him unlock Beast and you have Goku checking him out and a bit shook confirming he far stronger then he last checked him
He's not as strong as them but it's obvious he's meant to be in there ballpark albeit on a lower range given AT meant for a orange to be on par with Goku and Co.
Definitely not. Headcanon isnt allowed. He is weaker until shown otherwise.

I wonder since Kachi-Katchin is the hardest material in the universe. Could we use the strongest material in our universe for kachi-katchin?
My guess is, you'll run into "hardness is not the same as strength" arguments, unless the kanji used for that property can also mean strength?
Maybe you could use this and the pretty Black hole to give all Ki users gravity manipulation? Because in that paragraph it calls Cell's Black hole a ki projectile
No, tbh, not everyone manipulates gravity with their ki, it's like giving everyone lightning generation cuz few people can do this, not to mention both techniques, are seen as special techs

There is no proof he went from being beaten down to being strong enough to aura tank cell max - which would only make him as strong as Beast Gohan back then who's weaker than the current one. Until we know how much stronger he got, you can't put him in the same ball park

Someone may have cooked here
You think so?

One question here, if it's gravity is such that's it's equated to a black hole that could swallow the universe, isn't there a way to calculate the gravitational force required to pull in all matter/energy from our universe?

Last edited:
One question here, if it's gravity is such that's it's equated to a black hole that could swallow the universe, isn't there a way to calculate the gravitational force required to pull in all matter/energy from our universe?
Yes, the biggest problem is the whole "Is the statement being literal or just a metaphor to Cell Max´s power?" thing

It's that time of year again, I need to cook with some new revisions.
This time, I'll make a revision on the SSJ Multipliers because they suck ass, except regular Super Saiyan. I just need to wait for the current AP revisions to go through
so you will only get to the kitchen by next year is what you are saying

Can someone tell me if a crt got passed or not? When did Jiren get Infinite speed?

Can someone tell me if a crt got passed or not? When did Jiren get Infinite speed?
Lmao never someone report this to the profile vandalism thread

Back