• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

My only gripe with this is it’s verbatim called SSBKK on the website and in the V-Jump Guide coverage. That said, I dunno why it’s blue. It’s definitely not a coloring issue, because he’s not drawn with two Auras to begin with, like how Goku is in the Anime. Perhaps it’s due to being a PSSB?
Even the V-Jump report describes the form as "Utilizing the principles of Kaio-ken". Plus, Goku power-ups similarly against Moro in Ultra Instinct -Sign-.

0060-025.png

That shit reeks of them somehow trying to make the manga and anime more in line
That’s likely the case. Toyo outright admits to this by introducing SSBE Vegeta to the Manga. He thought it’d be easier/more recognizable for the audience if Vegeta got something visually more in line with the anime’s at a the time (which was massively popular, as we all know).

The more I think about it I should probably start with a Toei profile for Vegito, since he is compared to Toei Gogeta and Baby Saga GT Goku

I think they should try to respond because I smell a downgrade.

And don't answer 300 at once.

I think they should try to respond because I smell a downgrade.

And don't answer 300 at once.

This is the same guy who tried to demote Arale, that's because his verse no could reach that level

If each seperate moment in time of a region contains/can contain seperate universes, is that region qualitatively superior to the universes?

That's looks like just a normal space-time continuum ngl

Each point in time on that space, contains a 4d universe, not a 3d one. I am asking if that space would be 5d, or more specifically, is containing a 4d universe in each seperate point in time sufficient to say that there are uncountable infinite 4d universes?

Each point in time on that space, contains a 4d universe, not a 3d one. I am asking if that space would be 5d, or more specifically, is containing a 4d universe in each seperate point in time sufficient to say that there are uncountable infinite 4d universes?
This looks like Low 1-C then, since It has a uncountable infinite of 4D spaces

12:12 Salad explains how the cosmology of his dragon ball what if's work (if a timeline in Dragon Ball is 5D, then I assume a "continuity" is 6D)

Since this was the last message from you that I found.

Are you really going to include the Arale thing in the hakai sandbox?

Because this is going to get into a big discussion about outilier and DB canonicity for Dr.Slump.

Unless you want to buy this fight.
No, we’re not gonna add the Arale stuff. The feat is an outlier for PoD. Dr. Slump and Dragon Ball are canon though, as they share the same setting.

I'm surprised no one has even tried to make Goku vs Thought Robot sense they are in the same tier now(and I will never get use to it).

Back