• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't think you fathom how layered Bleach Soul hax is and how it's treated on this site. You can make a Zeno vs SK Yhwach thread if you want and see for yourself from Bleach goons. I'm done munching Yhwach anyways.
Considering hakai is 4d (should be 5d anyway , with Beerus blatantly erasing mashirit), db guys have resisted 4d soul attacks (toppo vs Frieza which wasn't meant to kill) and 4d soul erasure (Frieza, Vegeta and Goku)

Layers don't mean much when it caps at 3d iirc

I don't think you fathom how layered Bleach Soul hax is and how it's treated on this site. You can make a Zeno vs SK Yhwach thread if you want and see for yourself from Bleach goons. I'm done munching Yhwach anyways.
Even infinite layers 3D hax don’t mean shit against 4D.
Every time we saw anything related to Gods of Destruction and Energy of Destruction, it’s at least 4D to even 5D.
1. When two Gods of Destruction fight, they cover themselves in Energy of Destruction Aura that emit Energy ofDestruction that will annihilate 2 universes
2. Any Gods of Destruction scales above a literally HDE being.
3. Toppo, who is a God candidate, warps the entire WOV, which is a structure superior to the universe.
4. Literally have a 5D EE and Soul Erasure feat on screen

Well, in CSAP we just need to prove that where the place there is no concept of spacetime, we can achieve 1-A and subspace already meets that. Achieving Outer in CSAP side is a lot easier than VSBW
Yeah, though, I may have some belief in Outer DBH, but it needs more than just the Subspace. Safe take would be that the Subspace is a 1+D.

Mfw I find out Lonkitt retired as a staff member.
e1ed1ec7c8a7bd20efe9184097934da2.gif

It's over... R.I.P. to the best thread mod around.

Back