• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I know I'm being overly dramatic, but I can't take this anymore. I'm breaking out into tears... I didn't think it would go this horribly...
You have to calm down, is not over yet.
You can take your time to think in a response to the arguments. They have to wait the OP to make a response, even with enough staff dissagreement.

To be fair, it's been openly an oligarchy for a while. Blue names exists as a term for a reason.

But yeah, it was an upgrade attempt using honestly time, which is inherently the worst understood and implemented mechanic in this site, so after thinking on it more, it really isn't surprising that people could just do whatever for it.
even real life physicists dont completely know wtf is going on with time, so its not that surprising to me either

speaking of tier 2 shit, I have a thread up in staff discussion that is attempting to revise it. (fusing the concept of space and time, basically whatever you do to one of the two, it affects the other in some way.) feel free to look, but dont comment w/o permission

I saw many people in thread quoting like this is a democratic system and what not
Noone does. A small number of people get to decide, that are decided by an even smaller number of profile. That's literally the opposite of democracy. If anything it's an oligarchy.

Also why is everyone responding to Qaw? What are you trying to accomplish? Free warning as a gift to the crt?

Last edited:
Mav and deagon agreed under qawsed, which his arguments were fundamentally flawed to the fullest. And he never really responded to it either, about the time room. But whatever, we can deal with that when it's opened again. But i will say, that was the most disingenuous thread i think i have ever participated in.
I will say just drop it and save yourselves the disappointment. Maybe go debate it on Reddit.

Is temporarily closed now, good.
Mav and deagon agreed under qawsed, which his arguments were fundamentally flawed to the fullest. And he never really responded to it either, about the time room. But whatever, we can deal with that when it's opened again. But i will say, that was the most disingenuous thread i think i have ever participated in.
Honestly, it won't do any good to open up, as we already have a topic trying to change and all this because of DB once again

Because staff members end up agreeing with other staff members. Since they trust them.

When you reopen this, first try to convince other staff members via DM or something like that, to have some support.

And don't try Ultima or DT, it's very unlikely that they'll comment anything on the crt, like, very much. And they're also not the hypertime guys (who made crts about this for other verses, etc.)

I just found out there’s a note on the Universe page about how multiple space-times can share one axis, so that won’t be tried. I find it weird how they spent so much time disputing things that were already accepted, like the universes having their own time dimensions.

And “they all seem to flow forward at a similar rate” is what they call an anti-feat against different time dimensions? Why??

I just found out there’s a note on the Universe page about how multiple space-times can share one axis, so that won’t be tried. I find it weird how they spent so much time disputing things that were already accepted, like the universes having their own time dimensions.

And “they all seem to flow forward at a similar rate” is what they call an anti-feat against different time dimensions? Why??
Like that?

Like that?

In the absence of contradictory evidence, timelines are assumed to share the same time axis i.e. the same dimension of time. Note that sharing the same temporal axis does not mean that they would be connected in any way, as it only means that their time flows in the same direction. It's like how two people can both move in the same direction without their paths ever meeting, as long as they started in different places.

This is actually something quite interesting, before someone tried to downgrade the verse to 3-A, just because the time room was removed, and timeline would be low 2-C, but for my own sake I denied this event.

I have made peace with DB never touching tier 1. It is simply against the law. I will now focus all my prayers and willpower on Type 5 Acausality, Plot Manip, and Transduality for Dragon Ball Heroes.
fc43dbf0933492e19aff7563b28f35dc.jpg

Basically we had two of this downgrade with different versions of the arguments, but everything was the same for 3-A

ngl yall should work together and make a new, more organized thread.

What staff is going to wanna read accusations and shit being thrown left and right. I was literally seeing new evidences posted in page 3, like why tf was this all not compiled earlier??

It needs to be more organized or nothing is going to change, yall already got 3 disagrees on this one and by the looks of it, I don't think it's going to go well.

If your thread gets rejected, let it be because your points have been properly debunked, not because the thread was so ******* disorganized the staff literally cannot tell what's going on. Like for Christ sake there were staff in the thread on the first page thay just... left because of how ridiculous the thread was. And for Christ's sake, make it a staff thread. you don't need 4 people answering the same question. The shorter the page length the more willing staff are willing to read it.

That's all I got to say about that thread tbh. I was pretty disappointed by how the thread went out.

ngl yall should work together and make a new, more organized thread.

What staff is going to wanna read accusations and shit being thrown left and right. I was literally seeing new evidences posted in page 3, like why tf was this all not compiled earlier??

It needs to be more organized or nothing is going to change, yall already got 3 disagrees on this one and by the looks of it, I don't think it's going to go well.

If your thread gets rejected, let it be because your points have been properly debunked, not because the thread was so ******* disorganized the staff literally cannot tell what's going on. Like for Christ sake there were staff in the thread on the first page thay just... left because of how ridiculous the thread was. And for Christ's sake, make it a staff thread. you don't need 4 people answering the same question. The shorter the page length the more willing staff are willing to read it.

That's all I got to say about that thread tbh. I was pretty disappointed by how the thread went out.
Honestly, it won't do any good to open up, as we already have a topic trying to change and all this because of DB once again
So how can we try when it's literally changing again, because of DB

there were no debunks, just " i disagree" and fra trains

Back