• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

tbf that's how things usually work, I'm not shocked it's happening here. It's surprising it took as long as it did.
Honestly, they could at least read the entire blog and Op's proposal, I'm sad to see all the work we've done being rejected only by people who don't know anything about the verse.

Man, you all complaning about the CRT is kinda cringe.
Don't really contributes to anything, can't you please stop? Even if is frustating, crying about it not gonna change the staff dissagreement.

DB is what keeps this site alive,they would never accept that.
Just downgrade the Macrocosm to 3-A and remove all the progress Dragon Ball has made over the past few months. There are plenty of anti-Dragon Ball talking points from Seras_Ex, Matthew Schroeder, and AKM_Sama you could use for a downgrade. It's the only thing that would either prompt verse deletion or the exodus of the whole Dragon Ball userbase.

Did I not just tell you guys to chill? It sucks but it's not the end of the world, we can be angry and frustrated but let's not go 'vsbw has fallen thousands must die'.

Just downgrade the Macrocosm to 3-A and remove all the progress Dragon Ball has made over the past few months. There are plenty of anti-Dragon Ball talking points from Seras_Ex, Matthew Schroeder, and AKM_Sama you could use for a downgrade. It's the only thing that would either prompt verse deletion or the exodus of the whole Dragon Ball userbase.
For me this is easy, but certain people would hate me for the rest of my life.

There is literally no reason to throw a hissy fit this big for this CRT. I get letting out steam, but actually talking about doing this is actually just flailing about for no reason.

There will be opportunities in the future. Hell, you might even be able to use some of this stuff for DBH if need be.

There is literally no reason to throw a hissy fit this big for this CRT. I get letting out steam, but actually talking about doing this is actually just flailing about for no reason.

There will be opportunities in the future. Hell, you might even be able to use some of this stuff for DBH if need be.
DBH the same thing also happens, then it would be impossible to reach that level.

Whatever gonna eat and read Florida Man in another world.
I know I'm being overly dramatic, but I can't take this anymore. I'm breaking out into tears... I didn't think it would go this horribly...

Hey please chill. It's not worth it. Just close the browser or go watch something and relax. I know this took time, but disagreement (either wrong or right) is a way for a thread to go. It's not worth it worrying over it.

Whatever gonna eat and read Florida Man in another world.

Hey please chill. It's not worth it. Just close the browser or go watch something and relax. I know this took time, but disagreement (either wrong or right) is a way for a thread to go. It's not worth it worrying over it.
There are two people disagreeing without arguing anything and it is being put as a vote, It's already been decided, it's like that every time.

im not really involved with db scaling, not my thing really. but the fra train really does make it seem like disagreement for disagreement's sake. Considering staff are supposed to have superior opinions, they should be able to give superior backing to those opinions besides "FRA"
Nah when someone has posted an argument and you have the same opinion what can you say beyond FRA.

im not really involved with db scaling, not my thing really. but the fra train really does make it seem like disagreement for disagreement's sake. Considering staff are supposed to have superior opinions, they should be able to give superior backing to those opinions besides "FRA"
Furthermore, it appears that a new pattern is emerging
They are trying to change the default again so that DB does not scale.

Back