• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

47c.jpg

Again...
Can't support Dragon Ball for shit on this wiki.

I mean, I dunno about previous standards that db got changed, but I think the standards are honestly just dumb this time. Being an object should not scale your LS to its weight.

DBS super anime high end scale

Multipliers

SS1: 50x
SS2/ 3:10xSS1
SSG: 500x SS3
SSB: 50x SSG
UI: 250,000x SSB
MUI: 50x UI

RoF Goku = 100

Goku Black = 50,000

SSRose Black = 6.25e11

SSB Vegito = 7.8125e18

SSG Goku ( ToP) = 6.25e11

SSB Goku = 3.125e13

UI1Goku = > 7.8125e18

SS2 ( kale caulifla fight 3.125e13)

SSG = 1.5625e16

SSB = 7.8125e17

SSBKK20 = 1.5625e19

UI2 : 1.953125e23

Post UI2 SSB: 7.8125e18

UI3 = 1.953125e24

MUI / SSB Gogeta = 9.765e25

Wrathful Broly= 7.8125e18

Base Broly / DBS Hero
Goku = 7.8125e17

New Revised DBS / Toei speeds

Based on accepted new afterlife Size

radius is 9.668e32 meters, but since we’re talking afterlife as a whole being crossed double it for full diameter

Goku and Pikkon Cross the afterlife is assumed to have taken 10 minutes or 600 seconds, therefore 3.2226666666666667e30 m/s or 10.74 sextillion times FTL

Goku vs Bills fight would have engulfed the entire universe in short order, assumed 30 seconds,therefore 6.445e31m/s or 214.99 sextillion times FTL

Both feats scale to Base Cell saga Goku and Base post BoG Goku respectively.

radius is 9.668e32 meters, but since we’re talking afterlife as a whole being crossed double it for full diameter

Goku and Pikkon Cross the afterlife is assumed to have taken 10 minutes or 600 seconds, therefore 3.2226666666666667e30 m/s or 10.74 sextillion times FTL

Goku vs Bills fight would have engulfed the entire universe in short order, assumed 30 seconds,therefore 6.445e31m/s or 214.99 sextillion times FTL

Can we get much higher

DBS super anime high end scale

Multipliers

SS1: 50x
SS2/ 3:10xSS1
SSG: 500x SS3
SSB: 50x SSG
UI: 250,000x SSB
MUI: 50x UI

RoF Goku = 100

Goku Black = 50,000

SSRose Black = 6.25e11

SSB Vegito = 7.8125e18

SSG Goku ( ToP) = 6.25e11

SSB Goku = 3.125e13

UI1Goku = > 7.8125e18

SS2 ( kale caulifla fight 3.125e13)

SSG = 1.5625e16

SSB = 7.8125e17

SSBKK20 = 1.5625e19

UI2 : 1.953125e23

Post UI2 SSB: 7.8125e18

UI3 = 1.953125e24

MUI / SSB Gogeta = 9.765e25

Wrathful Broly= 7.8125e18

Base Broly / DBS Hero
Goku = 7.8125e17
Where did you get these multipliers data? IIRC Dragon Ball official has not revealed SSG's multiplier yet, including higher transformation such as SSGSS and UI.

Where did you get these multipliers data? IIRC Dragon Ball official has not revealed SSG's multiplier yet, including higher transformation such as SSGSS and UI.
I believe it's all like:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Saiyan 1 - 50x
Self-explanatory.​

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 - 10 x SS1
Recent revision where that one non-English guidebook was finally accepted that states Grade 3 (or was it Grade 2?) Super Saiyan is 10x SS1, which would then scale SS2 and SS3 to or above that.​

Super Saiyan God - 500x SS3
I'm not 100% certain on this but I believe it's based off Base fusions being superior to the fusee's strongest forms and the idea that Super Saiyan God > Vegito. So Base Vegito would scale above SS3 Goku (Over 500x Base form) and SSG scales above Vegito. So:​
SSG ~ SS3 Vegito (500x SS3 Goku) > Base Vegito >/= SS3 Goku > SS2 ~ 10x SS1 (500x) > SS1 (50x)​
Logically, SSG Goku must be 500x SS3 Goku to be relative to SS3 Vegito who is 500x SS3 Goku.​
Super Saiyan Blue - 50x SSG
Also self-explanatory. Goku explains SSB as just SSG going Super Saiyan, ergo 50x SSG like SS1 for Base.​

Ultra Instinct - 12,500,000x SSB
This one is a bit harder to explain but I believe this logic is based off some arithmetic from the other multipliers. Breakdown:
SS3 (500x Base) * SSG (500x SS3) * SSB (50x SSG) = 12,500,000x (So the leap from Base to SSB is 12.5 million times total)​
From there I presume you look at Base Gogeta scaling to (or above) SSB Goku in the Broly Movie and then him going SSB then consider the logic that SSB Fusions = Ultra Instinct to then conclude Ultra Instinct must be an SSB-level boost over SSB for UI Goku to match SSB Fusions. So:​
UI Goku = SSB Gogeta> SSB Goku = Base Gogeta (Therefore UI must be equivalent to SSB * SSB in multiplier for them to be equal or relative)​

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As for UI -Sign- I have no idea how they reached the conclusion that it's 1/50th of UI.

Last edited:

I'm starting to get happy, Omega took the DB map so we don't have similar speed, but now he's going to cry about it lol

No way Damage and co will accept this

The method for the dbs calculation will need to change, since it uses the macrocosm map to scale the distance between the realms and what not, i am currently trying to recalc it with everything into acount, probably will still be in the sextilions tho

The method for the dbs calculation will need to change, since it uses the macrocosm map to scale the distance between the realms and what not, i am currently trying to recalc it with everything into acount, probably will still be in the sextilions tho
I have accounted for this,
I believe it's all like:

Super Saiyan 1 - 50x
Self-explanatory.​

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 - 10 x SS1
Recent revision where that one non-English guidebook was finally accepted that states Grade 3 (or was it Grade 2?) Super Saiyan is 10x SS1, which would then scale SS2 and SS3 to or above that.​

Super Saiyan God - 500x SS3
I'm not 100% certain on this but I believe it's based off Base fusions being superior to the fusee's strongest forms and the idea that Super Saiyan God > Vegito. So Base Vegito would scale above SS3 Goku (Over 500x Base form) and SSG scales above Vegito. So:​
SSG ~ SS3 Vegito (500x SS3 Goku) > Base Vegito >/= SS3 Goku > SS2 ~ 10x SS1 (500x) > SS1 (50x)​
Logically, SSG Goku must be 500x SS3 Goku to be relative to SS3 Vegito who is 500x SS3 Goku.​
Super Saiyan Blue - 50x SSG
Also self-explanatory. Goku explains SSB as just SSG going Super Saiyan, ergo 50x SSG like SS1 for Base.​

Ultra Instinct - 12,500,000x SSB
This one is a bit harder to explain but I believe this logic is based off some arithmetic from the other multipliers. Breakdown:
SS3 (500x Base) * SSG (500x SS3) * SSB (50x SSG) = 12,500,000x (So the leap from Base to SSB is 12.5 million times total)​
From there I presume you look at Base Gogeta scaling to (or above) SSB Goku in the Broly Movie and then him going SSB then consider the logic that SSB Fusions = Ultra Instinct to then conclude Ultra Instinct must be an SSB-level boost over SSB for UI Goku to match SSB Fusions. So:​
UI Goku = SSB Gogeta> SSB Goku = Base Gogeta (Therefore UI must be equivalent to SSB * SSB in multiplier for them to be equal or relative)​

As for UI -Sign- I have no idea how they reached the conclusion that it's 1/50th of UI.
UI sign outscales SSB Vegito from Black arc, Goku himself having grown at least 50x stronger from that time means UIS would only need to be 250,000x stronger than Blue to match Vegito. from back then.

But the DB universe is not base size, but 3 or if not 10 times the baseline of a normal Universe
No it isn't, the only reason it was calced as being that big was because of calculations with the macrocosm map, said map that was agreed to not be usable for calculations as i noted in the blog

No it isn't, the only reason it was calced as being that big was because of calculations with the macrocosm map, said map that was agreed to not be usable for calculations as i noted in the blog
Yeah, you really don't read things right and that complicates things a lot bro

here It is here, DDM cites that the size of the Universe is not going to be the baseline, that is not what was agreed in the OP of your nonsensical thread.

You yourself even agreed that the size of the Universe will not be baseline size, now you want to deny the obvious?

There is no calc for DB living world yet, and it’s really not that big an amp, even SS1 is already 50x faster than those values.
Even so, the DB Universe is not baseline size, that was not what was to be accepted in the OP, but rather that the living Universe would have to be at least 3×, 5x, or if not 10× the baseline, and still was spoken by administrator.

Yeah, you really don't read things right and that complicates things a lot bro
Says the one who said "10x" withou showing evidence

here It is here, DDM cites that the size of the Universe is not going to be the baseline, that is not what was agreed in the OP of your nonsensical thread.
First off, that was his disagreement on that vs all the other admins and thread mods agreements
he was outvoted in that thread

second off, watch your tone dude, If you can't be civil and start being comfrontentional all the time you disagree with something it will make you look like a child

It is bigger than baseline yes, we currently have no information to say by how much, if we have no information to say by how much i will use baseline as we have no other value to use

Even so, the DB Universe is not baseline size, that was not what was to be accepted in the OP, but rather that the living Universe would have to be at least 3×, 5x, or if not 10× the baseline, and still was spoken by administrator.
And 1 other admin agreed on baseline, while other thread mod also agreed with baseline, DDM was outvoted in that thread, why do you always treat his world as the moat important above all other staff? That is not how it works due

Back