• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I feel like Godofice will age 10 more years in the RE for Goku and Broly- CRT
My brain is hurting from how gaining resistances and getting stronger in battle with both in conjunction isn’t RE and only adaptation and ad I get AD but AD and gaining resistances via adaptation is word for word RE
If I were him, I would leave that aside, I don't think he will go forward anyway.
It’s 1:1 I think there will be competent staff who see flaws in the logic and agree to RE

My brain is hurting from how gaining resistances and getting stronger in battle with both in conjunction isn’t RE and only adaptation and ad I get AD but AD and gaining resistances via adaptation is word for word RE

It’s 1:1 I think there will be competent staff who see flaws in the logic and agree to RE
Hehehe, I don't understand anything about these skills, otherwise it would give you a go bro

Uh-oh, there are users claiming that Saiyan biology is 1:1 across the franchise. Can't wait to see how they respond to "Can't Breathe in Space" Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta or BR Broly's very distinct lack of Regeneration.

Uh-oh, there are users claiming that Saiyan biology is 1:1 across the franchise. Can't wait to see how they respond to "Can't Breathe in Space" Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta or BR Broly's very distinct lack of Regeneration.
Goku can breath in space. I saw it on Tiktok

Wait goku can breathe in space? Also s what saiyans can breathe in space or regenerate I’m confused
Saiyans in the TV anime have Self-Sustenance, on account of Vegeta blowing up a planet from outside of its atmosphere from within the Attack Ball, which harbors a self-contained atmospheric environment as a life support system and King Vegeta blowing up a planet he was standing on despite the aftermath of the Saiyans never being depicted on-screen, completely ignoring the fact that Goku required a spacesuit to leave his ship in the Namek Saga.

Saiyans have never demonstrated this ability in the original manga, the Super anime, or the Super manga; the latter two of which explicitly depicting Saiyans as incapable of surviving in the vacuum of space and barely surviving within the upper atmosphere without the proper equipment.

Saiyans in the TV anime have Self-Sustenance, on account of Vegeta blowing up a planet from outside of its atmosphere from within the Attack Ball, which harbors a self-contained atmospheric environment as a life support system and King Vegeta blowing up a planet he was standing on despite the aftermath of the Saiyans never being depicted on-screen, completely ignoring the fact that Goku required a spacesuit to leave his ship in the Namek Saga.

Saiyans have never demonstrated this ability in the original manga, the Super anime, or the Super manga; the latter two of which explicitly depicting Saiyans as incapable of surviving in the vacuum of space and barely surviving within the upper atmosphere without the proper equipment.
They should've made Super Saiyans able to breathe in space by the time of its debut. It doesn't change anything at all considering no one has enough stamina to fly to relevant planets

And don't even get me started on Super Saiyan God and higher

Real talk, do ANY story beats change if Saiyans could survive in space by transforming into a Super Saiyan? Interplanetary flight is already out of question because any planets that had relevance were an entire quadrant away, with no one having enough stamina to fly to them

Real talk, do ANY story beats change if Saiyans could survive in space by transforming into a Super Saiyan? Interplanetary flight is already out of question because any planets that had relevance were an entire quadrant away, with no one having enough stamina to fly to them
Vegeta would survive Frieza blowing up Earth so he probably would've been aware of Whis's time travel and gotten the kill on Frieza instead.

I see I also thought Vegeta was just getting oxygen from his space pod and did King Vegeta really destroy the planet he was on? I never interpreted it as that

I wasn't referring to the Android Saga Training Planet, but this one (Pretty sure it's a moon)

Ah.

There were Frieza's soldiers on both celestial bodies, and he brought his spaceship along. He also kicked up dust on the moon-like body and used created currents of air around the soldiers?
I see I also thought Vegeta was just getting oxygen from his space pod and did King Vegeta really destroy the planet he was on? I never interpreted it as that
I'm pretty sure the little flash of light on the leftmost planet was supposed to be King Vegeta.

Ah.

There were Frieza's soldiers on both celestial bodies, and he brought his spaceship along. He also kicked up dust on the moon-like body and used created currents of air around the soldiers?

I'm pretty sure the little flash of light on the leftmost planet was supposed to be King Vegeta.
Hmm.. I see

Goku could just fly off Namek, Buu blowing up the Earth wouldn't kill Gohan, Frieza blowing up the planet wouldn't kill Vegeta.

Goku could just fly off Namek, Buu blowing up the Earth wouldn't kill Gohan, Frieza blowing up the planet wouldn't kill Vegeta.
1. Goku had very little remaining stamina so its not like he'd get anywhere before he drops out of Super Saiyan and promptly dies
2. Fairly certain the blast killed Gohan because being unconscious and struck by the explosion of an attack meant to cause major destruction will do that
3. Vegeta living doesn't change anything significant other than him killing Frieza after Whis rewinds time

1. Goku had very little remaining stamina so its not like he'd get anywhere before he drops out of Super Saiyan and promptly dies
L
2. Fairly certain the blast killed Gohan because being unconscious and struck by the explosion of an attack meant to cause major destruction will do that
I could've done it
3. Vegeta living doesn't change anything significant other than him killing Frieza after Whis rewinds time
So?

Back