• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just did and nothing on my point changes whatsoever
Terribly sorry but I was really busy yesterday. It seems like the discussion progressed a lot without me so it'd feel odd to respond to your post now. If you'd like to continue debating the topic more with me specifically then I'd appreciate if you restate your claims and then I can respond to it with a clean slate. Again, sorry I wasn't able to continue this with you yesterday.

Nearly all verses on this site with infinite speed don't portray this

Dragon Ball just gets the boot because its Dragon Ball
I'd like to iterate that I personally think Infinite Speed is a moronic concept and that it's basically impossible for any character in fiction to have it in a narrative. Even the absolute fastest characters in fiction have any of their Infinite Speed feats contradicted endlessly. If the stat really exists for any character it would only be for literal omnipotent eldritch gods that exist beyond any level of comprehension.

Terribly sorry but I was really busy yesterday. It seems like the discussion progressed a lot without me so it'd feel odd to respond to your post now. If you'd like to continue debating the topic more with me specifically then I'd appreciate if you restate your claims and then I can respond to it with a clean slate. Again, sorry I wasn't able to continue this with you yesterday.
Nah it is fine, no interest as of now

Not seeing it
Third to last scan in Infinite Zamasu's AP section
image0.jpg

The part about him affecting the present timeline
Yeah, what about it? He is affecting space time sure

If Omega is Obito , is Damage then Madara?
The better question is, who is kaguya?

Crazy stamina
Omega with his never ending jutsu speech he will convince you to get tired no matter what lol
Sonic, undertale and digimon fan, force of will is unmatched

Nah it is fine, no interest as of now
Okie dokes

AKM-sama. One time when Goku briefly became 2-C , he randomly came back from retirement to revert all changes before going inactive again.

He is definitely Kaguya haha
I still don't understand what that even was. The thread was even locked and he just came back, unlocked it, argued points that were already successfully debated, reverted the upgrade then left. Hundreds upon hundreds of posts down the drain for no actual reason. I was lurking that thread and I was completely bloody baffled.

Back