• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They can’t there’s no legitimate reason it wouldn’t qualify the only way they would be able to is if they didn’t scale to the CEB’s speed at all so it can’t happen
Yes, I'm pretty confidence that the evidence is accurate.
I'm just talking from experience, once the Staff starts the "FRA train" you know it's over.
That happened when a salty dude downgraded Arale Tier 1.

But I'm optimistic now, given KLOL, Lephy, and FireStorm are in our side.

I believe we can do it 💪💪🔥

Yes, I'm pretty confidence that the evidence is accurate.
I'm just talking from experience, once the Staff starts the "FRA train" you know it's over.

But I'm optimistic now, given KLOL, Lephy, and FireStorm are in our side.

I believe we can do it 💪💪🔥
Don't get ahead of yourself. We still need make sure to address all the shitass counterarguments

From experience, don't take things for granted.
I mean the only arguments that I’ll probably hear is related to the “anti feats” which I already addressed arent anti feats so that’s out the window also can you reopen the 2-C crt so we don’t have to wait 48 hours for the stats since Planack said it was fine to do it in the crt and we have the blog now
Don't get ahead of yourself. We still need make sure to address all the shitass counterarguments
already did it
People are just tryna find things they think are anti feats before realizing the feat is valid like I’ve heard the Whis one which can be debunked because Whis never goes full speed until he has to travel an infinite distance so him not going full speed and taking time to travel to places isn’t an anti feat even in RoF he doesn’t go full speed

Also for T.o.P the fighters take breaks in between fights to chat and they’re not only just fighting so it lasting more than a second isn’t an anti feat because characters take rests between fights so no anti feat there either

DBH causality manipulation is multilayered too (way too much shit in this verse is multilayered)
And he resists the mind manip someone should redo the match since that win con is gone lol
Dimensional Domain + other multiple stamina drain effects
didnt it work on Mechibakura who has infinite stamina + infinite timelines that have infinite sized universes so it’s hella impressive

And he resists the mind manip someone should redo the match since that win con is gone lol
Tbf Sonic's attacks are mind destruction

But considering Goku can survive Power of Destruction, Time Power, and Dark Factor combined (the former two of which destroy mind, body, and soul), he's probably fine

Tbf Sonic's attacks are mind destruction

But considering Goku can survive Power of Destruction, Time Power, and Dark Factor combined (all of which destroy mind, body, and soul), he's probably fine
(also U.T’s dark factor erasure energy that can negate erasure of the soul body mind and history of someone)

didnt it work on Mechibakura who has infinite stamina + infinite timelines that have infinite sized universes so it’s hella impressive
That last part has nothing to do with anything

It's Mind Manipulation or NPI per wiki standards. Change it if you don't like it, but that's how it is.
That doesn't change my point tho

Goku resists mind destruction anyway considering he can survive Power of Destruction and Time Power, both of which erase body, mind, and soul, with the latter even erasing history
Erase, not the same thing as attacking it with ap, not the same thing to be resisted, that was discussed in the thread

Not really? It is mind erasure via a EE hax, not the same thing as someone attacking you mind with ap to destroy, those two are different things
Power of Destruction gets treated like its AP in verse anyway, so that's moot

And I don't see why that matters anyway when they both result in the destruction of the mind

Its the fact that destruction energy gets put with AP because Dragon Ball moment
It being able to be used via ap is not a valid reason to threat it as what sonic is doing at all, the same exacr thing happened in that sans va frieza match

Fact of the matter is he survives the end result, one of which being mind destruction
If the end result is not caused by the same merhod that doesn't matter, unless he has survived having his mind completely destroyed and could still act

His attacks are causality manipulation lol
They are, but it isn't being used on goku, it is being used on sonic himself

Back