• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I wonder, did anyone ever did a civilization/army profile for the Red Ribbon Army or the Freezer Army...or the Saiyans?

While some at least low 2-C profiles have yet to be changed, I’ll ask:

Did people come to a conclusion on adding another key to Broly? A super hero key? Cause from the many promotional material we have, they all imply he is much stronger now than he was in the Broly movie, to the point he again became the strongest foe Goku has fought according to the same promotional material.

or was that rejected?

Usually with fan animations I tend to only watch them a few times max. With Hyourinjutsu though, it's so good I always find myself coming back to it. Even though the animations he can do are very limited given his style, it's very fluid and unique because of the choreography. I swear, the guy SHOULD BE HIRED for a legitimate studio specifically so he can coordinate fight choreography's while other people animate it. Legit.

And another thing I like is that his fights tend to actually be logical and realistic. A lot of the time I find myself thinking "Damn, this guy really knows Dragon Ball". Not just in the powerscaling side of things, but everything really.

And another thing I like is that his fights tend to actually be logical and realistic. A lot of the time I find myself thinking "Damn, this guy really knows Dragon Ball". Not just in the powerscaling side of things, but everything really.
It's sad that you can't expect a fight like this in the Anime.

IMG_8551.png

It's said u can't get this in modern DB

Man creativity is amazing
I find his respect to the details awesome. The entire fight resolves around the fact that time is Goku's enemy while it's Vegeta's friend. You could see how Goku was dominating the fight at the beginning but was also loosing the edge as time went. Eventually it reached a point where he was utterly dominated. He also incoperated the loss of acuracy from MUI + both fighters made fully use of their arsenal.

If this fight had happened in the Anime,
a) Vegeta would have magically forgetten that he had Yadrat Training and forced spirit fission
b) UE's superior stamina feats compared to UI wouldn't matter and be forgotten
c) Plotarmor would somehow save Goku from being utterly humiliated and somehow turn this in a tie or Goku would awaken MUI 2 or some shit like that.

Seeing how Vegeta countered IT and Spirit Bomb was incredible. Toei or Toriyama/Toyotaro would never have the balls to draw that

Last edited:
Back