• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

My_project-12.png

we won
5af.png

If it happens, Super Goku and co. are going to be possibly the worst Low Multiversal characters on the site, being nothing more than haxless, below baseline (lmao) fodders that are about as useful as inflatable dart boards in versus matchups.

I mean, for the love of God, even calling DBS Goku a baseline 2-C brick would be overrating him 🗿

So, there have been about 100 discussion threads till now on the wiki about dragon ball. Assuming each thread has atleast 100 sections on average, And since each section contains 100 messages, the total comes out to be 1 million messages, for discussion threads alone.

The total number of messages on the wiki is 5.357 million. So Dragon Ball Threads alone, account for 18.6% messages on the wiki, this is not even accounting for CRTs, Q&A, and all the other threads made about dragon ball.

As much as I can complain about DB...
IDC what anyone says. There is nothing more hype than when the MC gets a cool power up. It's just simply peak fiction.

Transformations stopped being cool after Gohan achieved Super Saiyan 2 for the first time 🥱

Being honest, the Namek Saga and the Android Saga are the peaks of the series.

Back