• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Technically this is already the case, if the Belmod > Beerus thing is true then Beerus is already implied to be stronger than during the ToP in DBS Broly.
The problem is that this shit been happening ever since Battle of Gods. Though at first there was at least a decent reason

Now the manga is just moving the goalpost at every point

DB's been beaten down a lot and doesn't really have anything super hype going on right now. The manga's continuing, but like... it's definitely not been as hype as the anime was.

I don't even think the pokemon crt is the worst crt I've seen by a long shot, though.

DB's been beaten down a lot and doesn't really have anything super hype going on right now. The manga's continuing, but like... it's definitely not been as hype as the anime was.

I don't even think the pokemon crt is the worst crt I've seen by a long shot, though.
i can make a toxic DB CRT which the moderators won't close soon.

I'd want to wait for tomorrow, obviously, but yeah I don't see any reason they couldn't be made. Only one I can see people being kinda eh on would be Future Zamasu, but like... I think it's still relevant enough.

Still think RB2 had the best gameplay, the Xenoverse's have the best unique DB game story and character customization, Kakarot had the best open-world and RPG elements, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had the most variety in both character selection and the what-if scenarios, and the long since forgotten Battle of Z had the best co-op mechanics imo. As I've said, if all those things were combined into one game, it'd be the best Dragon Ball game, with ease, if not one of the best games of all time, I dare say.

Speaking of, Battle of Z was very very hype when it first released, because it was the first game to have Battle of Gods in it, long before Super and even RoF came out. But it died pretty quickly, especially with Xenoverse.

Still think RB2 had the best gameplay, the Xenoverse's have the best unique DB game story and character customization, Kakarot had the best open-world and RPG elements, Budokai Tenkaichi 3 had the most variety in both character selection and the what-if scenarios, and the long since forgotten Battle of Z had the best co-op mechanics imo. As I've said, if all those things were combined into one game, it'd be the best Dragon Ball game, with ease, if not one of the best games of all time, I dare say.

Speaking of, Battle of Z was very very hype when it first released, because it was the first game to have Battle of Gods in it, long before Super and even RoF came out. But it died pretty quickly, especially with Xenoverse.
Playing Battle of Z was so hype, the legendary Opening cutscene. Goku bodying Z villains in SSJ3 then fighting Beerus in space as a God. Really felt like a birthing of the new generation of Dragon Ball.

Yes the game was trash in retrospective, but it was more than a game, it was a symbol of a new beginning

RB1 has the best shading of any dragonball game imo
I actually didn't play RB1 very much, which is extremely ironic as RB2 was my favorite game in general at the time they were both popular. I played RB2 cause a friend gave it to me, then I never contemplated what RB1 may have been like.

But yeah, I loved RB2, I think that the combat gameplay of it is EXACTLY what a Dragon Ball fighting game should be like, and it had the best beam struggles by far, I think. I also loved the way you could interact with the map, throwing people into things and destroying terrain. Both the melee combat and the ranged combat were amazing. And while it didn't come close to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the variety of character selection was simply massive.

There's a reason everyone wanted RB3, but unfortunately I don't think they'll be going back to it.

I actually didn't play RB1 very much, which is extremely ironic as RB2 was my favorite game in general at the time they were both popular. I played RB2 cause a friend gave it to me, then I never contemplated what RB1 may have been like.

But yeah, I loved RB2, I think that the combat gameplay of it is EXACTLY what a Dragon Ball fighting game should be like, and it had the best beam struggles by far, I think. I also loved the way you could interact with the map, throwing people into things and destroying terrain. Both the melee combat and the ranged combat were amazing. And while it didn't come close to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the variety of character selection was simply massive.

There's a reason everyone wanted RB3, but unfortunately I don't think they'll be going back to it.
RB1 is 2 with better shading and story mode

RB1 is 2 with better shading and story mode
Weird, your message is blank on my screen (aside from my quote within it), but I can see your quote in this reply.

Anyways, I would go back and play it, but honestly it's been so long I don't think I even could access it. My old 360 is long gone and I don't think there's backwards compatibility for RB (there should be). Not gonna use an emulator or pirate it either.

I really hope Toyotaro flexes his creative juices in the hiatus and gives Black Freeza some abilities, rather than just a power up.....

What's scaling look like with DBS Super Hero?
For scaling chains you have:

Beast Gohan >> Beyond Limits Gamma 2 > Cell Max > Orange Piccolo

Ultimate Gohan >>/> Gamma 1 = Gamma 2 >Potential Unleashed/Ultimate Piccolo > Super Saiyan Gohan > Base Gohan = Base Piccolo

For AP values, the first scaling chain is for Low 2-C, while the second scaling chain is for 3-A. This is all from the Japanese viewing since I still haven't seen the eng dub for translations.

For scaling chains you have:

Beast Gohan >> Beyond Limits Gamma 2 > Cell Max > Orange Piccolo

Ultimate Gohan >>/> Gamma 1 = Gamma 2 >Potential Unleashed/Ultimate Piccolo > Super Saiyan Gohan > Base Gohan = Base Piccolo

For AP values, the first scaling chain is for Low 2-C, while the second scaling chain is for 3-A. This is all from the Japanese viewing since I still haven't seen the eng dub for translations.
Where do Goku and Vegeta’s forms fit into all of this?

Back