• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This is like, the one time I'm hyped by spoilers, usually it just lowers my expectations.

As sudden as it was, this might just clutch the otherwise complete dogshit arc that we had.

I'm glad to see bitch ass Gas get bodied, I hope he doesn't return.

Seriously? How many movies do we need to get before people realize SSG Goku isn't a dimensional transcendency above his base form?
It's more of an evidence thing than personal beliefs. Nobody in the world actually thinks that, I'm sure, but some will still argue it is true because there is insufficient contradictory evidence, and to point out how ridiculous it is would be ruled out as an argument from incredulity.

Indeed, Broly became two infinities stronger by fighting for probably a few seconds at most in real time.

It's more of an evidence thing than personal beliefs. Nobody in the world actually thinks that, I'm sure, but some will still argue it is true because there is insufficient contradictory evidence, and to point out how ridiculous it is would be ruled out as an argument from incredulity.

Indeed, Broly became two infinities stronger by fighting for probably a few seconds at most in real time.
this shit happens a lot in fiction. 3-D char getting 4-D power after getting stronger is like ABCs of battleboarding fiction.

Ok ,No dimensional transcendeny for SSG goku's power happened during beerus arc,it only happened after his training and intense battles during TOP.
Suuure, keep telling yourself that. Ottavio post my Kevin Levin clip for this, I'm sure I used this against Mi and Anasu before (just search zamasu tier 8 or zamasu building level).

Fun fact: even if Goku has AP high enough to deal with IZ (Low 2-C/Half 2-C), he still lacks of range (only has universal range). So IZ unironically stomps lmao

Whis belives Frieza is not the strongest mortal in U7, he is not the mortal the oracle fish prophesied.
kHYZD6r.png

imagine freiza is the one who upgrades the super manga to low 2-C lol. Also if freiza gets new powers that man needs a super manga profile

Ok... so why would current Goku be fodder to him?
Range.He should have universal+ range
Standard melee range, Universal & Interdimensional with ki blasts (Affected Hit's pocket dimension, destroying it), shockwave attacks (The shockwaves generated by him and Beerus's punches traveled across the entire universe, even reaching other dimensions such as the Kaioshin Realm), teleportation (Can teleport across the universe, or to other dimension such as the Kai Realm, the Afterlife, etc...), and telepathy
It is not necessary characters to have range equivalent to that of their AP's tier
Also in DB range increases with AP apparently.
Where this comes from ?Even considering he has universal+ range at his current best he could only destroy the entirety of future trunk's universe killing himself in the process because saiyans can't breathe without oxygen suicidal move

Back